View Poll Results: Obama: What do you believe

Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • He hates all white people

    42 36.21%
  • He is a muslim

    49 42.24%
  • He isnt a citizen

    38 32.76%
  • He wants the terrorist to win

    17 14.66%
  • He wants to take away your guns

    62 53.45%
  • He wants America to fail

    49 42.24%
  • He is the Anti-Christ

    10 8.62%
  • He is a socialist

    62 53.45%
  • none of the above

    36 31.03%
  • you disagree with the whole poll

    21 18.10%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 181

Thread: Obama: What do you really believe?

  1. #31
    Educator Jucon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    04-22-14 @ 07:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    787

    Re: Obama: What do you really believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by O_Guru View Post
    yeah its dumb to spam polls, pure insecurity

    btw help a rookie out, you said you can see what people voted for? why cant i see who voted for what?
    You click the number next to the voting options. If the number isn't underlined (meaning it's not a link) that means the poll results are not open, or no one voted for that option. You'll see what I mean after checking out a few polls.

    Also if say 6 people voted for one option but only 5 names show up... I'm pretty sure that would mean one guest voted as well and doesn't show up.

  2. #32
    Educator O_Guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    01-06-13 @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    758

    Re: Obama: What do you really believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rightarrow View Post
    If you would take a Statistics class you would understand why some polls are allowed to put +/- 3% and why polls like these have to use terminology stating that the margin of error is not calculable.
    LMAO
    I have taken a statistics class nice try, I have 3 degrees all AS but 3 none the less. Business, and Electronic and Mechanical Engineering

    what polls arent largely volunteer
    sorry theres no logic to throw out the harris poll
    could it be inaccurate to an extent? of course but to try and pretend the margin is a large one or has zero barring is a joke, not to mention since they did all groups. My guess is anybody that feels attacked by the poll or doesnt like it will cry foul and those like myself that arent effected, arent bothered by it at all will not

  3. #33
    Educator O_Guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    01-06-13 @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    758

    Re: Obama: What do you really believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jucon View Post
    You click the number next to the voting options. If the number isn't underlined (meaning it's not a link) that means the poll results are not open, or no one voted for that option. You'll see what I mean after checking out a few polls.

    Also if say 6 people voted for one option but only 5 names show up... I'm pretty sure that would mean one guest voted as well and doesn't show up.
    Thanks for the help!

  4. #34
    Educator Jucon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    04-22-14 @ 07:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    787

    Re: Obama: What do you really believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by O_Guru View Post
    LMAO
    I have taken a statistics class nice try, I have 3 degrees all AS but 3 none the less. Business, and Electronic and Mechanical Engineering

    what polls arent largely volunteer
    sorry theres no logic to throw out the harris poll
    could it be inaccurate to an extent? of course but to try and pretend the margin is a large one or has zero barring is a joke, not to mention since they did all groups. My guess is anybody that feels attacked by the poll or doesnt like it will cry foul and those like myself that arent effected, arent bothered by it at all will not
    I very rarely trust the results of "national" polls.

    Depending on the topic, the results can greatly depend on the culture and the education of the area. Everyone has their own opinions... so just because 60% out of even 10,000 people voted one way, that doesn't mean the rest of the population will follow that statistic.

    Quote Originally Posted by O_Guru View Post
    Thanks for the help!
    Any time

  5. #35
    Educator O_Guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    01-06-13 @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    758

    Re: Obama: What do you really believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jucon View Post
    I very rarely trust the results of "national" polls.

    Depending on the topic, the results can greatly depend on the culture and the education of the area. Everyone has their own opinions... so just because 60% out of even 10,000 people voted one way, that doesn't mean the rest of the population will follow that statistic.
    this is def. true to a point for instance if I poll 10k people who their favorite NBA team is an 8K votes come from NY and the Knicks are 76% the number one answer that poll could be junk

    but in this case i dont see any reason to "discard" this poll, not saying you are doing that just speaking in general

    Harris polls have been widley used for many things and the topic at hand doesnt leave me to believe it would be off that much.

    either way though I was MOST curious with what people thought HERE after hearing the "Obama hates all white people" on talk radio

  6. #36
    Educator Jucon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    04-22-14 @ 07:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    787

    Re: Obama: What do you really believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by O_Guru View Post
    this is def. true to a point for instance if I poll 10k people who their favorite NBA team is an 8K votes come from NY and the Knicks are 76% the number one answer that poll could be junk

    but in this case i dont see any reason to "discard" this poll, not saying you are doing that just speaking in general

    Harris polls have been widley used for many things and the topic at hand doesnt leave me to believe it would be off that much.

    either way though I was MOST curious with what people thought HERE after hearing the "Obama hates all white people" on talk radio
    By trusting the results of many polls you can unintentionally be misleading yourself to believe something that cannot be proven true.

    When I see this poll all I think about is that many of the people polled have given into right wing propaganda. That still does not represent the rest of the country, let alone the rest of the Republican voting citizens. It no less worrying however. I'm not saying the poll results are right or wrong... I'm just saying I don't usually trust poll results.

  7. #37
    Educator O_Guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    01-06-13 @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    758

    Re: Obama: What do you really believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jucon View Post
    By trusting the results of many polls you can unintentionally be misleading yourself to believe something that cannot be proven true.
    only if i convince myself theres no margin of error

    When I see this poll all I think about is that many of the people polled have given into right wing propaganda. That still does not represent the rest of the country, let alone the rest of the Republican voting citizens. It no less worrying however. I'm not saying the poll results are right or wrong... I'm just saying I don't usually trust poll results.
    well i agree with you there the % of people that agree with "some" of these questions def. gave in to propaganda and I personally would NEVER write off anybody simply because they have a D or R after their name but thats "me" many people arent like that so I get your point

  8. #38
    Advisor
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    488

    Re: Obama: What do you really believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by O_Guru View Post
    really thats it? LMAO

    what if a person believes the change is right? whos fundamentals or better yet whos VIEW of fundamentals

    womens right
    minority rights
    minimum wage
    medicare
    Highway system

    just some things that could be "argued" has fundamental changes

    not a loaded question just trying to understand where YOU are coming from

    what fundamentals are you worried that he wants to change
    Obama is a progressive, with a rabid progressive agenda. Some light reading pertaining to the American progressive movement may provide the answers you seek.

  9. #39
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,984

    Re: Obama: What do you really believe?

    Barack Obama on the Issues
    At this site you can see basically every opinion Obama holds and some of his voting record.

    Personally I don't think he outright aims to destroy America, but his policies sure will devastate this country.

  10. #40
    Educator O_Guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    01-06-13 @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    758

    Re: Obama: What do you really believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by webrockk View Post
    Obama is a progressive, with a rabid progressive agenda. Some light reading pertaining to the American progressive movement may provide the answers you seek.
    ive done lots reading on the opinion of what people think progressiveness is or is not, im asking YOU what YOUR stance is, those are the answers I seek.


    I want to know what bad progressiveness YOU find him guilty of
    Want fundamentals does he want to change that you feel are dangerous

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •