View Poll Results: Obama: What do you believe

Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • He hates all white people

    42 36.21%
  • He is a muslim

    49 42.24%
  • He isnt a citizen

    38 32.76%
  • He wants the terrorist to win

    17 14.66%
  • He wants to take away your guns

    62 53.45%
  • He wants America to fail

    49 42.24%
  • He is the Anti-Christ

    10 8.62%
  • He is a socialist

    62 53.45%
  • none of the above

    36 31.03%
  • you disagree with the whole poll

    21 18.10%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 181

Thread: Obama: What do you really believe?

  1. #141
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Obama: What do you really believe?

    What happened to the TeaBaggers being more educated??

    I guess they weren't talkin' about book learnin'...

  2. #142
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,005

    Re: Obama: What do you really believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    What happened to the TeaBaggers being more educated??

    I guess they weren't talkin' about book learnin'...
    The Teabaggers are full of crap. Most of them don't even know what they believe in. It's just the latest protestor fad.

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

  3. #143
    Educator O_Guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    01-06-13 @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    758

    Re: Obama: What do you really believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by MSgt View Post
    So which grade are you in?



    This was my topic. I just stated it better than you. We actually agree. You're just too "knee jerky" in your quest to get an "exhibit" on your silly thread.



    And one last "intelligent" gesture. "OMG" and stuff like that.
    LMAO
    dude seriously just wipe the egg off your face, you were 100% wrong with your assumption and thats your fault. its my topic, you believe what ever you want, think whatever story you want, Ill just stick with the facts and look at the thread

  4. #144
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,005

    Re: Obama: What do you really believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by O_Guru View Post
    LMAO
    dude seriously just wipe the egg off your face, you were 100% wrong with your assumption and thats your fault. its my topic, you believe what ever you want, think whatever story you want, Ill just stick with the facts and look at the thread
    I don't really get the whole "egg on your face," but growing up would be a good start to actual discussion. You jumped at what you thought was an opportunity to embarras somebody and wound up making an ass of yourself. You still are. Thgus far inm your littlew thread you have not put forth any substance. Just blanket common sense statements that avoid actually providing anything.

    By the way, you keep avoiding the question. What grade are you in?
    Last edited by MSgt; 05-23-10 at 03:06 PM.

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

  5. #145
    Educator O_Guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    01-06-13 @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    758

    Re: Obama: What do you really believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by MSgt View Post
    I don't really get the whole "egg on your face," but growing up would be a good start to actual discussion. You jumped at what you thought was an opportunity to embarras somebody and wound up making an ass of yourself. You still are.
    If you say so dude but the thread proves otherwise, so do your "attempts" at insults.

    also had no intentions of embarrassing anybody, its a MESSAGE BOARD, who gets embarrassed on a message board LOL but it seems like you are tryng to do that to yourself really hard

    deny it all you want facts remain the same no ass here cause i was right and you knee jerked so do you have something else to try and debate or just gonna keep beating your head on the wall of reality?

  6. #146
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,005

    Re: Obama: What do you really believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by O_Guru View Post
    If you say so dude but the thread proves otherwise, so do your "attempts" at insults.
    Atttempts? I thought I was pretty clear on that.

    Quote Originally Posted by O_Guru View Post
    no ass here cause i was right and you knee jerked so do you have something else to try and debate or just gonna keep beating your head on the wall of reality?
    And this whole "knee jerk" thing. I have no idea what you are talking about and neither do you. You see, I will continue to call out the BS of politicians in the very same manner that I have always done. I see their stuidity before the media makes drama out of it and certainly before you started wearing big boy pants. Therefore, this "knee jerk" accusation is just adolescent. Start another simpleton thread and you will see the same thing from me. You knee jerked because you thought you got someone prove your common sense point. Notice how little discussion there is on your thread? It's because you haven't offered anything to discuss. Perhaps you should look into what a debate/discussion site is for.

    What's your grade?
    Last edited by MSgt; 05-23-10 at 03:48 PM.

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

  7. #147
    Educator O_Guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    01-06-13 @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    758

    Re: Obama: What do you really believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by MSgt View Post
    Atttempts? I thought I was pretty clear on that.
    yep clearly failures

    Quote Originally Posted by MSgt View Post
    And this whole "knee jerk" thing. I have no idea what you are talking about and neither do you. You see, I will continue to call out the BS of politicians in the very same manner that I have always done. I see their stuidity before the media makes drama out of it. Therefore, this "knee jerk" thing is just stupid. You knee jerked because you thought you got someone to bite.

    What's your grade?
    Yes I do all you have to do is go back and read the thread all there in black and white

    the rest of what you said is just you trying to save face and meaningless has i never debated it. You made a bias statement, I called you on it and you tried to play it off , clean it up, knee jerked and went on attack mode but failed , no big deal Im fine with it

  8. #148
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,005

    Re: Obama: What do you really believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by O_Guru View Post
    ...the rest of what you said is just you trying to save face...

    Save face about what? What the hell are you talking about? You keep talking about "egg on face" and saving face. Where and what?

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

  9. #149
    Educator O_Guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    01-06-13 @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    758

    Re: Obama: What do you really believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by MSgt View Post
    Save face about what? What the hell are you talking about?
    Really? are you serious? LOL dude just move one cause obviously you just dont get it or are going to continue to deny the truth. LMAO

  10. #150
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,005

    Re: Obama: What do you really believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by O_Guru View Post
    Really? are you serious? LOL dude just move one cause obviously you just dont get it or are going to continue to deny the truth. LMAO
    Yes, "dude," I am serious. Thus far, accusing me of something is all you have done. But what do you have to accuse me of? You knee jerked by accusing me of knee jerking. What is it that has egg on my face or has me saving face? Should be simple to show, right? Unless your exaggerations got the better of you, which it did.
    Last edited by MSgt; 05-23-10 at 05:07 PM.

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •