View Poll Results: According to the wesbite, which are you?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Authoritarian, Right.

    3 7.32%
  • Authoritarian, Left

    2 4.88%
  • Libertarian, Right.

    14 34.15%
  • Libertarian, Left.

    22 53.66%
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 88

Thread: New Political Compass

  1. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    07-23-12 @ 03:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    6,763
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: New Political Compass

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    THe way I read that is that we pretty much see eye-to-eye on social issues, but not on economic and perhaps defense/foreign policy issues.

  2. #52
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: New Political Compass

    None of these tests indicate whether you feel the laws should be implemented locally or nationally, so they won't ever give an accurate reading of my political philosophies.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    07-23-12 @ 03:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    6,763
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: New Political Compass

    Quote Originally Posted by NoJingoLingo View Post



    Hmmm... using the image tag [img] and [/img] leaves my post blank...

    Moral Politics - A Morality-Based Political Test

    Political Compass Printable Graph
    Here is one of your's Jingo:


  4. #54
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,990

    Re: New Political Compass

    Am I really a liberal? Honestly I don't think so, but this is the second test that says that. The site describes me as "You are a center-left social moderate. Left: 2.47, Libertarian: 0.19." However, I disagree.

    Last edited by digsbe; 05-12-10 at 06:21 PM.

  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    06-23-10 @ 11:33 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,320

    Re: New Political Compass

    Quote Originally Posted by reefedjib View Post
    Here is one of your's Jingo:

    That's exactly what I did...

    Thanks.

  6. #56
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:59 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,362
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: New Political Compass

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    Am I really a liberal? Honestly I don't think so, but this is the second test that says that. The site describes me as "You are a center-left social moderate. Left: 2.47, Libertarian: 0.19." However, I disagree.

    I know what you hippy types need:

    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #57
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,990

    Re: New Political Compass

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I know what you hippy types need:

    You are loving every minute of this aren't you

  8. #58
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:59 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,362
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: New Political Compass

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    You are loving every minute of this aren't you
    Yes.

    ~10 characters~
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #59
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,990

    Re: New Political Compass

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Yes.

    ~10 characters~
    Well good for you. I'm a liberal and you're a libertarian, what is this world coming to?

  10. #60
    Educator Black_Zawisza's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    12-20-13 @ 04:15 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    604

    Re: New Political Compass

    Very interesting. Only two authoritarians among twenty-one users. Whereas it's almost the exact inverse among prominent American politicians.

    It's a pity that this is an internet forum poll and not one from Gallup. If that were so, I would be unsurprised to see the Triumvirate run out of Washington tomorrow.

    Me, I think that political views ought to run along four axes: Federalism - Unitarism (Concentration of Power), Authoritarian - Libertarian (Social Issues), Right - Left (Economics), and Interventionism - Unilateralism (Foreign Policy)
    Last edited by Black_Zawisza; 05-12-10 at 07:17 PM.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •