View Poll Results: Which of these liberals/progressives do you like the least?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jon Stewart

    3 3.53%
  • Keith Olbermann

    21 24.71%
  • Rachel Maddow

    3 3.53%
  • Chris Matthews

    2 2.35%
  • Bill Maher

    13 15.29%
  • Al Sharpton

    43 50.59%
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 120

Thread: Which liberal/progressive do you least like?

  1. #41
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,355

    Re: Which liberal/progressive do you least like?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dezaad View Post
    I love watching him get under your skin And he's not even really trying.
    .......................


  2. #42
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: Which liberal/progressive do you least like?

    Since when is the label "progressive" a bad thing?
    If we aren't making progress, then we are losing ground.
    Is this a G. Beck thing?
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  3. #43
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,396

    Re: Which liberal/progressive do you least like?

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    Since when is the label "progressive" a bad thing?
    If we aren't making progress, then we are losing ground.
    Is this a G. Beck thing?



    Progressive is a misnomer, I find nothing "progressive" about government intrusion and statism.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  4. #44
    I invented Human Nature
    Z3n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    05-13-12 @ 06:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,251

    Re: Which liberal/progressive do you least like?

    Ok troll. Don't forget to argue one of the most obnoxiously present straw man arguments liberals have to put up with

    P.S.: Sharpton, with Olbermann coming in last, hes just a bit obnoxious lol
    Don't tread on me= Don't tread on my corporate masters

  5. #45
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,396

    Re: Which liberal/progressive do you least like?

    Quote Originally Posted by Z3n View Post
    Ok troll. Don't forget to argue one of the most obnoxiously present straw man arguments liberals have to put up with


    How is it a strawman? From transfats, cigarettes, anti-2nd amendment nonsense, to wanting to raise my taxes and make me pay for others healthcare. Its exactly what I stated. And I find nothing progressive about it.


    I also suggest you not engage in name calling, it makes your argument look weak, and I don't think I'll be putting up with it today.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #46
    I invented Human Nature
    Z3n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    05-13-12 @ 06:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,251

    Re: Which liberal/progressive do you least like?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    How is it a strawman? From transfats, cigarettes, anti-2nd amendment nonsense, to wanting to raise my taxes and make me pay for others healthcare. Its exactly what I stated. And I find nothing progressive about it.


    I also suggest you not engage in name calling, it makes your argument look weak, and I don't think I'll be putting up with it today.
    It's a straw man argument because you are making progress and statism synonymous, which i would hope would be an easy argument for you to win.

    Have you looked at ctj.org, 95% of Americans had a tax decrease under the Obama administration?
    Don't tread on me= Don't tread on my corporate masters

  7. #47
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,396

    Re: Which liberal/progressive do you least like?

    Quote Originally Posted by Z3n View Post
    It's a straw man argument because you are making progress and statism synonymous, which i would hope would be an easy argument for you to win.

    Incorrect, I am making the idea that liberalism as seen in todays US politics is anything but progressive when it seeks to control different aspects of our lives as I pointed out in my previous post.


    Have you looked at ctj.org, 95% of Americans had a tax decrease under the Obama administration?

    That is fuzzy math and not true. Re signing an existing tax rebate is not a "tax cut" sorry.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  8. #48
    I invented Human Nature
    Z3n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    05-13-12 @ 06:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,251

    Re: Which liberal/progressive do you least like?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Incorrect, I am making the idea that liberalism as seen in todays US politics is anything but progressive when it seeks to control different aspects of our lives as I pointed out in my previous post.
    Please explain to me about how liberals want to control different aspects of your life and authoritarianism is solely a leftist concept.
    Don't tread on me= Don't tread on my corporate masters

  9. #49
    I'm not-low all the time
    Kushinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Loop
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,254

    Re: Which liberal/progressive do you least like?

    oops, i submitted my vote after i accidentally clicked the wrong response. This is why i need to remember to bring my wireless mouse with me everywhere i go.

    Al Sharpton is a piece of human filth (IMHO of course).
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.
    "Wealth of Nations," Book V, Chapter II, Part II, Article I, pg.911

  10. #50
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,396

    Re: Which liberal/progressive do you least like?

    Quote Originally Posted by Z3n View Post
    Please explain to me about how liberals want to control different aspects of your life and authoritarianism is solely a leftist concept.



    Hmm. Did I say it was only a left wing thing?


    I was simply responding to the nonsensical "progressive" tag.


    as for how some liberals want to control my life I already have, but let me refresh your memory...


    Gun control
    Fat control
    Salt control
    Soda contol
    cell phone control
    income control

    etc, etc, etc.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •