View Poll Results: Which of these liberals/progressives do you like the least?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jon Stewart

    3 3.53%
  • Keith Olbermann

    21 24.71%
  • Rachel Maddow

    3 3.53%
  • Chris Matthews

    2 2.35%
  • Bill Maher

    13 15.29%
  • Al Sharpton

    43 50.59%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 120

Thread: Which liberal/progressive do you least like?

  1. #21
    Dispenser of Negativity
    Cold Highway's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Newburgh, New York and World 8: Dark Land
    Last Seen
    12-24-12 @ 11:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    9,596
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Which liberal/progressive do you least like?

    Quote Originally Posted by FilmFestGuy View Post
    Only proof that people don't understand what true libertarianism is. He wants government out of the war on drugs, out of religion, out of the bedroom, out of policing other nations, out of the doctor's office, and out of women's bodies.

    That's classic Libertarian. Just because the (faux) conservatives piss him off more doesn't mean he loves Democrats.
    True but he also supporters wealth redistribution, plus I have yet to hear him condemn Obama on his Iran warmongering or his resigning the Patriot Act. As far as pundits I pretty much hate all conservative and liberal pundits and would love to seem them and their families die very very very very painfully. The only "pundit" I ever liked was Lou Dobbs, and to me Stewart doesnt count.
    Jackboots always come in matched pairs, a left boot and a right boot.

  2. #22
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,347

    Re: Which liberal/progressive do you least like?

    Quote Originally Posted by FilmFestGuy View Post
    Only proof that people don't understand what true libertarianism is. He wants government out of the war on drugs, out of religion, out of the bedroom, out of policing other nations, out of the doctor's office, and out of women's bodies.

    That's classic Libertarian. Just because the (faux) conservatives piss him off more doesn't mean he loves Democrats.
    Wait....Bill Maher is for smaller government, lower taxes, 2nd amendment rights, and less spending??? Gosh. I must have missed his commentaries on these things.


  3. #23
    Pragmatist
    SouthernDemocrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    KC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,400

    Re: Which liberal/progressive do you least like?

    The only thing this poll does is once again demonstrate that liberals are much funnier than conservatives (P.J. O'Rourke excluded of course).
    "You're the only person that decides how far you'll go and what you're capable of." - Ben Saunders (Explorer and Endurance Athlete)

  4. #24
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,347

    Re: Which liberal/progressive do you least like?

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDemocrat View Post
    The only thing this poll does is once again demonstrate that liberals are much funnier than conservatives (P.J. O'Rourke excluded of course).
    Huh?


  5. #25
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,566

    Re: Which liberal/progressive do you least like?

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDemocrat View Post
    The only thing this poll does is once again demonstrate that liberals are much funnier than conservatives (P.J. O'Rourke excluded of course).
    Olbermann is funny-he pretends to be a political wit rather than a burned out ex jock-sniffer. Maher is a strident little whiner--he reminds me of the kid that everyone in my HS wanted to beat the crap out of-from the jocks to the studs to even the nerds



  6. #26
    Pragmatist
    SouthernDemocrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    KC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,400

    Re: Which liberal/progressive do you least like?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellie View Post
    Huh?
    You have 2 comedians on there you are passing off as liberals. Probably 90% of comedians, and 95% of the funny ones are liberal. I could never be a conservative myself because I love to ridicule, and its so easy to ridicule them.
    "You're the only person that decides how far you'll go and what you're capable of." - Ben Saunders (Explorer and Endurance Athlete)

  7. #27
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,347

    Re: Which liberal/progressive do you least like?

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDemocrat View Post
    You have 2 comedians on there you are passing off as liberals. Probably 90% of comedians, and 95% of the funny ones are liberal. I could never be a conservative myself because I love to ridicule, and its so easy to ridicule them.
    So.......how does this poll prove the liberals are funnier than conservatives? You're making no sense.


  8. #28
    Pragmatist
    SouthernDemocrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    KC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,400

    Re: Which liberal/progressive do you least like?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellie View Post
    So.......how does this poll prove the liberals are funnier than conservatives? You're making no sense.
    I am just being a smart ass. If you put up a list of conservative media figures, none of them will be funny. You put up a list of liberals, and half of them are comedians. It was just an observation on my part, nothing more.
    "You're the only person that decides how far you'll go and what you're capable of." - Ben Saunders (Explorer and Endurance Athlete)

  9. #29
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,347

    Re: Which liberal/progressive do you least like?

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDemocrat View Post
    I am just being a smart ass. If you put up a list of conservative media figures, none of them will be funny. You put up a list of liberals, and half of them are comedians. It was just an observation on my part, nothing more.
    Ooookay. ....


  10. #30
    Student Pal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Boston, Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    06-28-10 @ 11:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    211

    Re: Which liberal/progressive do you least like?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellie View Post
    So.......how does this poll prove the liberals are funnier than conservatives? You're making no sense.
    This has been proved time and time again.

    Going back to the original topic, as the poll is showing I think most thinking people, liberal and conservative, find Al Sharpton to be a borderline-racist jackass, if not worse.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •