View Poll Results: Which is your favorite national conservative talk radio host?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rush Limbaugh

    10 17.24%
  • Glenn Beck

    9 15.52%
  • Sean Hannity

    2 3.45%
  • Laura Ingraham

    5 8.62%
  • Mark Levin

    3 5.17%
  • Michael Savage

    2 3.45%
  • Monica Crowley

    1 1.72%
  • Dennis Miller

    6 10.34%
  • Other conservative talk radio host (specify)

    20 34.48%
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 124

Thread: Which is your favorite conservative talk radio host?

  1. #71
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Seen
    07-11-11 @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,249

    Re: Which is your favorite conservative talk radio host?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    I'm actually listening to Michael Medved right now
    Two of my favorite annual broadcast by Medved are his the "real" history of Thanksgiving and Christmas shows. A very very liberal friend of mine would not listen to them but I stayed on him for a year or two. Last year I supplied him with a copy of both shows I had recorded on my C-Crane and he loved them both. Which is a strong endorsement, as Medved just gave the straight up history of both. My pal was expecting a propaganda-fest on both accounts, but now listens to Medved frequently. Still disagrees with him on many issues, but really respects the show and Medved's approach and deportment. In fact he makes a point to tune into "conspiracy day" broadcast, which he calls some of the best comic material on air.

    You want to hear somebody debunk the Obama birther movement? Medved is your man.

  2. #72
    Sage
    bhkad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    08-13-10 @ 01:01 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,745

    Re: Which is your favorite conservative talk radio host?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Loin View Post
    Two of my favorite annual broadcast by Medved are his the "real" history of Thanksgiving and Christmas shows. A very very liberal friend of mine would not listen to them but I stayed on him for a year or two. Last year I supplied him with a copy of both shows I had recorded on my C-Crane and he loved them both. Which is a strong endorsement, as Medved just gave the straight up history of both. My pal was expecting a propaganda-fest on both accounts, but now listens to Medved frequently. Still disagrees with him on many issues, but really respects the show and Medved's approach and deportment. In fact he makes a point to tune into "conspiracy day" broadcast, which he calls some of the best comic material on air.

    You want to hear somebody debunk the Obama birther movement? Medved is your man.
    Medved is a brain alright.

    OBL 11/24/02

  3. #73
    Pragmatist
    SouthernDemocrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    KC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,409

    Re: Which is your favorite conservative talk radio host?

    I don't care for most talk radio. Just assume not outsource my thinking. However, I do enjoy P. J. O'Rourke when he is a panelist on Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me!. I don't know if that counts or not. I mean it is NPR, which is kind of like talk radio sometimes .... well, if you added about 50 IQ points to talk radio that is.
    "You're the only person that decides how far you'll go and what you're capable of." - Ben Saunders (Explorer and Endurance Athlete)

  4. #74
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,797

    Re: Which is your favorite conservative talk radio host?

    Im only familiar with Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity. I listen to them daily.
    I also listen to Quinn and Rose Daily.

    With that said I dont have a "favorite", they are all quacks. They are all hypocrites and full of it. Their shows are full of doom and gloom and huge propaganda and nothing more. Its lies and fallacies mixed with opinions backed up with other opinions and told like they are facts LOL In reality it has very little facts.

    BUT
    I still listen everyday because its great ENTERTAINMENT and thats what it is meant to be, its not to be taking serious, not that you ever could lol. They are great at doing what they do, being entertaining and doing comedy and being shocking thats all it is and I get that, thats why i listen
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #75
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Seen
    07-11-11 @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,249

    Re: Which is your favorite conservative talk radio host?

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDemocrat View Post
    I don't care for most talk radio. Just assume not outsource my thinking. However, I do enjoy P. J. O'Rourke when he is a panelist on Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me!. I don't know if that counts or not. I mean it is NPR, which is kind of like talk radio sometimes .... well, if you added about 50 IQ points to talk radio that is.
    Um, how does one "outsource" their thinking? Is it expensive and can it be done in the car/truck on the way to work? I know last year when I listened to the three hour "true history of Thanksgiving" show as I drove across the state, I said to myself, I'm gonna outsource my thinking, rather than listen to some history on the radio as I'm stuck driving the next 8 hours.

  6. #76
    User jacksbrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Last Seen
    05-23-12 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    103

    Re: Which is your favorite conservative talk radio host?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    LOL so who brainswashes the far left loons who go bonkers over conservative talk radio?
    No one. We just hate to see so many people get thew wool pulled over their eyes and vote against everyones best interests. Even with their millions being spent to brainwash America, democrats still win. Just think how lopsided it would be if republicans played fair.

  7. #77
    Pragmatist
    SouthernDemocrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    KC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,409

    Re: Which is your favorite conservative talk radio host?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Loin View Post
    Um, how does one "outsource" their thinking? Is it expensive and can it be done in the car/truck on the way to work? I know last year when I listened to the three hour "true history of Thanksgiving" show as I drove across the state, I said to myself, I'm gonna outsource my thinking, rather than listen to some history on the radio as I'm stuck driving the next 8 hours.
    It depends on whether one listens to talk radio purely for its entertainment value, and not as a source of actual information on current events and issues, or if they treat it like the news. If you treat a talk radio host as a guide to current events, then you are without a doubt outsourcing your thinking.

    I will say this though, I would put a paycheck on the average NPR listener being more intelligent and better educated than the average talk radio listener. Thats not to say that all NPR listeners are smart and all talk radio listeners are stupid, but on balance, the NPR listeners are better informed.
    "You're the only person that decides how far you'll go and what you're capable of." - Ben Saunders (Explorer and Endurance Athlete)

  8. #78
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Seen
    07-11-11 @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,249

    Re: Which is your favorite conservative talk radio host?

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDemocrat View Post
    It depends on whether one listens to talk radio purely for its entertainment value, and not as a source of actual information on current events and issues, or if they treat it like the news. If you treat a talk radio host as a guide to current events, then you are without a doubt outsourcing your thinking.

    I will say this though, I would put a paycheck on the average NPR listener being more intelligent and better educated than the average talk radio listener. Thats not to say that all NPR listeners are smart and all talk radio listeners are stupid, but on balance, the NPR listeners are better informed.
    Well there are a few decades of demographic data on this very topic, and they generally show that talk radio listeners are upwardly mobile and educated. I guess I outsource my thinking as I use all kinds of "guides" to current events, from newspapers, magazine subscriptions books and even some talk radio shows. In fact I outsource my thinking every Saturday to the Leo LaPorte "The Tech Guy" talk radio program too. Have been following Leo for a couple of decades now. Odd thing about all the sources I use is that they result in me quite often being better informed than many others are on a variety of topics. Guess I'll keep outsourcing my thinking as it cost me nada!

  9. #79
    Guru
    Porchev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    GA
    Last Seen
    01-08-17 @ 12:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    3,092

    Re: Which is your favorite conservative talk radio host?

    Quote Originally Posted by stekim View Post
    Neal Boortz is my favorite.
    Mine too. He doesn't hold back and is a straight shooter.
    His daily updates site: Nealz Nuze on boortz.com

    I think Lou Dobbs is good too; he goes after both major political parties.

  10. #80
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,971

    Re: Which is your favorite conservative talk radio host?

    I half want to go take a class at Mason to have one under Walt, always fun to listen to. Love the shovel story with his wife

    I like Levin, but gotta agree, he has the most annoying voice out of all of them. Its grating.

    Savage is a ****ing nutball but god that man has one of the greatest radio voices ever.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •