View Poll Results: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

Voters
430. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

    186 43.26%
  • Yes, explain

    244 56.74%
Page 36 of 192 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 1915

Thread: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

  1. #351
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Figures you would have nothing to input that was relevant.
    Much like your "strike one...strike two" crap and the other deflect tactics you tried to employ. Word of advice, those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  2. #352
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,548

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Much like your "strike one...strike two" crap and the other deflect tactics you tried to employ. Word of advice, those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
    Completely different. New subject.

    You wanted to go round and round about the same thing.

    How petty of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  3. #353
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by phattonez View Post
    Let people call themselves what they want, just don't force me to call it that.
    So there's a law forcing you to call gay marriage "marriage?" And if you don't, you'll be, what, locked up?
    "Yes I read the 9th [amendment]. It doesn't say **** about abortion." -Jamesrage

  4. #354
    Devourer of Poor Children
    DrunkenAsparagus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    DC
    Last Seen
    01-20-16 @ 04:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,496

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    So there's a law forcing you to call gay marriage "marriage?" And if you don't, you'll be, what, locked up?
    "marriage liscense"

    Blackdog, I really don't see the point of your argument. How is gay marriage immoral? Who defined marriage as one man and one woman? Many cultures accept one person marrying with someone of the same gender, and one person marrying several people of different genders. Marriage is a bond between two or even more people formed out of love and commitment to each other. That stuff goes way deeper than what parts they have down there
    "Doubleplusungood"

    George Orwell

  5. #355
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    1.)How is it not redefining it?



    2.)And yet in 2010, it's still not legal in most states and with the Federal government.

    I am good.



    3.)It certainly is.
    1.) because of the fact gays were getting married before either of us was born

    2.) yep currently but it will change in our life time how many states allow it now? 6? i honestly dont know.

    3.) agreed and its one reason is because we slowly but surely get rid of discrimination which if it was your choice alone we wouldn't, thank god for america!
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #356
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    What knee jerk? Everyone has bigotry of some type. It is human nature. I think he is reflecting his onto me.

    Nothing knee jerk about that.
    fact that you 100% totally misread what he said and totally assumed wrong and went nutzoid, I think i could hear you punching you keyboard LMAO

    it was very kneejerk I could but that example by the word for a definition.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #357
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenAsparagus View Post
    "marriage liscense"

    Blackdog, I really don't see the point of your argument. How is gay marriage immoral? Who defined marriage as one man and one woman? Many cultures accept one person marrying with someone of the same gender, and one person marrying several people of different genders. Marriage is a bond between two or even more people formed out of love and commitment to each other. That stuff goes way deeper than what parts they have down there
    I think where you will fail in your argument is that you are using logic, he doesnt like that
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #358
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,548

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    1.) because of the fact gays were getting married before either of us was born
    Not in the US.

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    2.) yep currently but it will change in our life time how many states allow it now? 6? i honestly dont know.
    I highly doubt it. Maybe in my daughters life time. I have maybe 20 or 30 years at most.

    Of course I mite be killed in the revolution, lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    3.) agreed and its one reason is because we slowly but surely get rid of discrimination which if it was your choice alone we wouldn't, thank god for america!
    Yes we are allowed to follow our own minds without fear of repercussion etc. This is what makes America great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  9. #359
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,548

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    fact that you 100% totally misread what he said and totally assumed wrong and went nutzoid, I think i could hear you punching you keyboard LMAO

    it was very kneejerk I could but that example by the word for a definition.
    You think what I typed is going "nutzoid" a paper about Christians helping with suffrage and slavery is going "nutzoid?"

    Who knew?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  10. #360
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,548

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenAsparagus View Post
    "marriage liscense"

    Blackdog, I really don't see the point of your argument. How is gay marriage immoral? Who defined marriage as one man and one woman? Many cultures accept one person marrying with someone of the same gender, and one person marrying several people of different genders. Marriage is a bond between two or even more people formed out of love and commitment to each other. That stuff goes way deeper than what parts they have down there
    I don't know how many cultures excepted it. I know Western Civilization got it's morals and religion from the Bible at some point. The Bible says it is wrong, in no uncertain terms in both books.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •