View Poll Results: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

Voters
430. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

    186 43.26%
  • Yes, explain

    244 56.74%
Page 35 of 192 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 1915

Thread: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

  1. #341
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    He was inferring most religious people are somehow extremists. My statements made perfect sense.

    Goes back to that whole "English" thing I mentioned before.



    In other words you have nothing. Noted.

    no he did not say most religious people are extremist lLMAO hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha
    jeez you're sensitive and emotional

    you made a meaningless rant and knee jerked over something you misunderstood

    nothing to say to meaningless rant but to laugh, good try though, keep up the god work

    how could i possible make a statement against something that is meaningless
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #342
    Professor
    Groucho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pocono Mountains, PA
    Last Seen
    05-24-11 @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,363

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    He was inferring most religious people are somehow extremists.
    No I wasn't. I specifically said "religious extremists" so to differentiate them from regular religious people.

    Don't go thinking you can define the actual words I used in a completely different way than they mean.

    See? This is why it is waste to debate bigots; their heads are too hard to penetrate. Facts and actual literal words read exactly as written mean nothing.

  3. #343
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho View Post
    Oh of course there were Christians on both sides, just like there are Christians today who accept gays and even marry them.

    My point still stands -- there are extremists who read their religion so strictly that they hold prejudiced views which they justify because of their beliefs, and as such see nothing wrong with it. How can it be wrong for me to discriminate, they say, when my God tells me to?
    wait, you mean you didnt mean all religious people are extremists? LMAO
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha
    guess i read your english wrong, oh wait, no I read it right. It was somebody else who totally misunderstood and jumped the gun and went into an emotional meaningless rant
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #344
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho View Post
    No I wasn't. I specifically said "religious extremists" so to differentiate them from regular religious people.

    Don't go thinking you can define the actual words I used in a completely different way than they mean.

    See? This is why it is waste to debate bigots; their heads are too hard to penetrate. Facts and actual literal words read exactly as written mean nothing.
    this is common place for him,
    you see in his world he get to tell YOU what you actually mean no matter what you say
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #345
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,503

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho View Post
    Oh of course there were Christians on both sides, just like there are Christians today who accept gays and even marry them.
    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho View Post
    My point still stands -- there are extremists who read their religion so strictly that they hold prejudiced views which they justify because of their beliefs, and as such see nothing wrong with it. How can it be wrong for me to discriminate, they say, when my God tells me to?
    If they are following the tenant's of whatever faith correctly I have no problem. In my case the Bible, is pretty clear about homosexuality.

    So I will stop it if I can by voting for what I feel is morally right. Religion aside, I still would not support it. This is my choice, and it has nothing to do with being bigoted or prejudiced. It has to do with following my own path.

    I want them to have all the same benefits under the law. I don't want it called marriage because I do not feel it is. The only reason I can think of why this is unacceptable is the people who want to redefine marriage want it to legitimize somehow homosexuality etc.

    I can't get behind that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  6. #346
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,503

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho View Post
    No I wasn't. I specifically said "religious extremists" so to differentiate them from regular religious people.

    Don't go thinking you can define the actual words I used in a completely different way than they mean.

    See? This is why it is waste to debate bigots; their heads are too hard to penetrate. Facts and actual literal words read exactly as written mean nothing.
    And you completely left out any other groups.

    Then you calll me a bigot because you only used religous group.

    You are the bigot. I think you are projecting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  7. #347
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Agreed



    If they are following the tenant's of whatever faith correctly I have no problem. In my case the Bible, is pretty clear about homosexuality.

    So I will stop it if I can by voting for what I feel is morally right. Religion aside, I still would not support it. This is my choice, and it has nothing to do with being bigoted or prejudiced. It has to do with following my own path.

    I want them to have all the same benefits under the law. I don't want it called marriage because I do not feel it is. The only reason I can think of why this is unacceptable is the people who want to redefine marriage want it to legitimize somehow homosexuality etc.

    I can't get behind that.
    its actually because its discrimination no matter how you slice it and it wont be redefining anything just more false propaganda by you.

    I Really cant wait till the day its legal it wont be that long. It will be legal and you can still view it has wrong, not believe in it, teach its wrong, preach its wrong, not think its legitimate and your church/religion can do the same NOTHING will change, you wont be affected one bit in reality LMAO

    and thats why this country is great
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #348
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    And you completely left out any other groups.

    Then you calll me a bigot because you only used religous group.

    You are the bigot. I think you are projecting.
    Wow just wow
    could anybody possible jump to any more of a worthless, defensive, emotional, knee jerk, insanity wrong conclusion and assumption LMAO
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #349
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,503

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    its actually because its discrimination no matter how you slice it and it wont be redefining anything just more false propaganda by you.
    How is it not redefining it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    I Really cant wait till the day its legal it wont be that long. It will be legal and you can still view it has wrong, not believe in it, teach its wrong, preach its wrong, not think its legitimate and your church/religion can do the same NOTHING will change, you wont be affected one bit in reality LMAO
    And yet in 2010, it's still not legal in most states and with the Federal government.

    I am good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    and thats why this country is great
    It certainly is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  10. #350
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,503

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    Wow just wow
    could anybody possible jump to any more of a worthless, defensive, emotional, knee jerk, insanity wrong conclusion and assumption LMAO
    What knee jerk? Everyone has bigotry of some type. It is human nature. I think he is reflecting his onto me.

    Nothing knee jerk about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •