View Poll Results: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

Voters
430. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

    186 43.26%
  • Yes, explain

    244 56.74%
Page 163 of 192 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1915

Thread: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

  1. #1621
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Just because you don't like it doesn't make it any more accurate.
    No species on earth has displayed any inclination to control it's own population internally. That is an absolutely ridiculous reply.

  2. #1622
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,626

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    No species on earth has displayed any inclination to control it's own population internally. That is an absolutely ridiculous reply.
    You're kidding, right? Natural selection weeds out weaknesses and dangerous recessive genes.

    And, you of course missed the second part of my statement.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  3. #1623
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    I will be glad to post my information. As soon as you follow through with my request for studies that show that heterosexuality is physiologically or genetically linked. I asked yesterday and still haven't seen them.
    It's really not necessary at this point. You are apparently completely ignorant of the human reproductive system. Your argument has completely broken from reality and there is really no reason to attempt a debate with you.

  4. #1624
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    You're kidding, right? Natural selection weeds out weaknesses and dangerous recessive genes.

    And, you of course missed the second part of my statement.
    Natural selection is external to the species. It is not internally driven and is not controlled directly or indirectly by the actors. Read Darwin.

  5. #1625
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,626

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    It's really not necessary at this point. You are apparently completely ignorant of the human reproductive system. Your argument has completely broken from reality and there is really no reason to attempt a debate with you.
    Obviously demonstrating that you have nothing. YOU have no understanding of the human reproductive system, and seem to be one of those who believe that procreation and genetics are the same. You also have shown that your understanding of sexual orientation is minimal at best. You have, thus far, offered nothing to prove your position. Let me know when you have garnered more information on this topic.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  6. #1626
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Obviously demonstrating that you have nothing. YOU have no understanding of the human reproductive system, and seem to be one of those who believe that procreation and genetics are the same. You also have shown that your understanding of sexual orientation is minimal at best. You have, thus far, offered nothing to prove your position. Let me know when you have garnered more information on this topic.
    Uh-huh, sure. Guess you got me. Have a nice day, and I surely hope you are a spokesman or lawyer for a pro-GM movement.

  7. #1627
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,626

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    Natural selection is external to the species. It is not internally driven and is not controlled directly or indirectly by the actors. Read Darwin.
    I think YOU need to read Darwin. Natural selection can occur through genetic of physiological changes that can affect the growth of the species. Species will adapt to their surroundings. This is not external to the species, but internal adjustments. It is not controlled by the actors.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  8. #1628
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,626

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    Uh-huh, sure. Guess you got me. Have a nice day, and I surely hope you are a spokesman or lawyer for a pro-GM movement.
    No, just someone who understands the issue. Have a nice day. Let me know when you would like to do this again.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  9. #1629
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    I think YOU need to read Darwin. Natural selection can occur through genetic of physiological changes that can affect the growth of the species. Species will adapt to their surroundings. This is not external to the species, but internal adjustments. It is not controlled by the actors.
    False assumption. The strongest and most adaptable survive. That's an external factor, regardless it doesn't suggest a species will attempt to limit it's own population for survival.

  10. #1630
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,626

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    False assumption. The strongest and most adaptable survive.

    That's an external factor, regardless it doesn't suggest a species will attempt to limit it's own population for survival.
    You seem to be saying that I am claiming that this is directive. I am not.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •