View Poll Results: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

Voters
430. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

    186 43.26%
  • Yes, explain

    244 56.74%
Page 140 of 192 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1915

Thread: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

  1. #1391
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,548

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    The art on that one is very nice. Is that on ebay?

    Forget it, followed the link. Thinking about getting that one.
    Last edited by Black Dog; 06-15-10 at 02:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  2. #1392
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    I guess that is the delema. People refuse to see our point of view, it is like invisible or something.

    As a Christian, the Bible is pretty clear. Unlike you or some others I accept it as Gods law, period.

    So in the end do I support something that is a sin and tempt hellfire and betray my God. Or do I obey his commands and go on my marry way happy with myself and my choice to remain true.

    It's an easy choice for you who don't believe and think nothing of it. This is not easy as I have friends who are gay who I like allot. I feel bad for them not being able to marry. In all honesty I don't care who they have sex with or marry. The problem is I am not (as are many of us) willing to risk my soul for sin. I would not risk my soul for anyone.
    so then again answer this question, is it true that your bible and god are more important than america, americans, the constitution and american laws?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #1393
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    I guess that is the delema. People refuse to see our point of view, it is like invisible or something.

    As a Christian, the Bible is pretty clear. Unlike you or some others I accept it as Gods law, period.

    So in the end do I support something that is a sin and tempt hellfire and betray my God. Or do I obey his commands and go on my marry way happy with myself and my choice to remain true.

    It's an easy choice for you who don't believe and think nothing of it. This is not easy as I have friends who are gay who I like allot. I feel bad for them not being able to marry. In all honesty I don't care who they have sex with or marry. The problem is I am not (as are many of us) willing to risk my soul for sin. I would not risk my soul for anyone.
    Yes, that is your relationship with God. That's between you two. You can't apply your understanding with God to other people. They will be judged when they die as the Bible states. The government is secular and should deal with marriage in that manner.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  4. #1394
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    The art on that one is very nice. Is that on ebay?
    maybe? didnt look there
    i posted a link it goes to a place called stationbay? I never bought from there but it does come up on google shopping.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #1395
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    See exactly what I mean. Invisible.
    how does that stance possibly make you invisiable, you still get to practice, preach, teach and feel as you want
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #1396
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,548

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    so then again answer this question, is it true that your bible and god are more important than america, americans, the constitution and american laws?
    Yes. It goes...

    God
    Family
    Country

    In that exact order.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  7. #1397
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,548

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    Yes, that is your relationship with God. That's between you two. You can't apply your understanding with God to other people. They will be judged when they die as the Bible states. The government is secular and should deal with marriage in that manner.
    Yes I can as God comes before country. God according to the Bible should be first, period.

    Again you all just don't get it. I don't think I can make it any clearer.

    I think the bottom line is people here have very little or no faith. They in the end just think it is a fairy tale so who cares?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  8. #1398
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    so darkies in the melon patch is a board game?



    Darkies in the Melon Patch | Board Game | BoardGameGeek

    for BD
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #1399
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,548

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    how does that stance possibly make you invisiable, you still get to practice, preach, teach and feel as you want
    Not what I meant. She completely missed what I was saying. It was invisible to her.

    I see through your eyes, you and the rest make no effort to see through mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  10. #1400
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    See exactly what I mean. Invisible.
    I still don't get your point. Just don't get involved in a gay marriage, and you aren't committing a sin in your eyes. You may live in a country that promotes sin in your eyes, but it's not like you would be forced marry a dude.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •