View Poll Results: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

Voters
430. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

    186 43.26%
  • Yes, explain

    244 56.74%
Page 135 of 192 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1915

Thread: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

  1. #1341
    Pathetic Douchebag
    Cilogy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    10-10-14 @ 05:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,587

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    So if someone call me a "dirty hetero" or a "sick hetero" they should also be arrested for hate speach?
    I don't even think people should be arrested for calling someone a "fag." What I was trying to say was that you can't compare being called a "bigot" to begin called a "fag."

    Now if you or a homosexual person were to do some violent act then yes, obviously. Otherwise its just speech.


  2. #1342
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    well i never called you a bigot but it has been proved you are a hypocrite and it can be easily argued that you are anti-american in the sense because your bible is more important than america, fellow americans, the constitution, laws etc. what you fail to see is LUCKILY since you live in america you are free to feel that way and you take it for granted and turn a cheek to it
    Yes you have called me some of those, but I was not singling you out in the post . A few have.

    Yes I live in America and I am free to think what I like.

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    again since i stand up for all americans including you, even though you dont, I think its fine you feel that way, in this country you are free to do so, I just want you man up and admit it instead of trying to hide.
    No, you are debating an issue on an Internet message board. I was in the field 24/7 for 8 years, then did 4 more on the state level. Not even including reserves.

    Sorry, I did more in one day to support and serve America than you have probably done in your life. No insult intended, just a fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  3. #1343
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    By force? Hehehehehe, no, by legally working within the system.
    now it would be by force no matter how you try to disquise it, nice try, on the subject of gay marriage
    you WANT discrimination
    you do NOT want civil and equal rights

    spin it how you want these are facts



    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    And you just don't read what I am saying. It is kind of unrealistic for everyone to get their own way. This will never happen. It can't as it has been tried and failed.
    actually on this issue if gay marriage is legal yes then all parties involved BOTH get their ways, both are free to marry not just one and the other stopping them from equal rights. this is just more double talk by you, sorry im not dumb enough to fall for it



    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    You tend to over react to everything I say. You come of . well badly.

    Fact is I have already stated it will never work. Right now all of us can think of at least 5 laws we are against. Sometimes you win and sometimes you loose. No one will ever be able to do everything they want.

    I will ignore the rest as I already responded to that first and you are just repeating the silly force thing again.
    whatever you say but you opinion of me coming off "badly" is meaningless to me LMAO nor would I hold any value in anyone like you judging me. Tell me why I would care about a person who wants to discriminate and does NOT want equal and civil rights? thats right I wouldnt LMAO

    in this case it will work and you ignore it because you cant debate it as usual, nothing new here
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #1344
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Not really. It's not true. So why would I or should I care?
    But you know what would happen if someone said it on TV. Same with "fag", it's not illegal to say, you can't get arrested for saying that word. So I really don't get your point here.

  5. #1345
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cilogy View Post
    I don't even think people should be arrested for calling someone a "fag." What I was trying to say was that you can't compare being called a "bigot" to begin called a "fag."
    Yes you can. They are both derogatory, period. Unless you want to throw in a little relativism?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cilogy View Post
    Now if you or a homosexual person were to do some violent act then yes, obviously. Otherwise its just speech.
    Exactly my point.

    So if someone calls me "nigger" it is fair to have them arrested for hate speech. If I call someone "honky" they just laugh and go on their way? It does not work that way
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  6. #1346
    Pathetic Douchebag
    Cilogy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    10-10-14 @ 05:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,587

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Yes you have called me some of those, but I was not singling you out in the post . A few have.

    Yes I live in America and I am free to think what I like.



    No, you are debating an issue on an Internet message board. I was in the field 24/7 for 8 years, then did 4 more on the state level. Not even including reserves.

    Sorry, I did more in one day to support and serve America than you have probably done in your life. No insult intended, just a fact.
    All I heard was "RAAAAA! LOOK AT HOW AWESOME I AM!"

    What does this have to do with anything?
    Last edited by Cilogy; 06-15-10 at 01:15 AM.


  7. #1347
    Pathetic Douchebag
    Cilogy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    10-10-14 @ 05:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,587

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Yes you can. They are both derogatory, period. Unless you want to throw in a little relativism?
    Read my posts CAREFULLY.

    I did not say that its not possible, I said that I think they should not be arrested.


  8. #1348
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Yes you have called me some of those, but I was not singling you out in the post . A few have.

    Yes I live in America and I am free to think what I like.
    translation: "I have no answer or argument against what you said so ill play it off"



    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    No, you are debating an issue on an Internet message board. I was in the field 24/7 for 8 years, then did 4 more on the state level. Not even including reserves.

    Sorry, I did more in one day to support and serve America than you have probably done in your life. No insult intended, just a fact.
    translation: "Ill just redirect and appeal to emotion, ill talk about me serving and just flat out ignore that I still want to discriminate and still do NOT want civil and equal rights if it goes against my morals and hope they forget."

    dont worry we wont, no insult intended, just facts
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #1349
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Not really. It's not true. So why would I or should I care?
    Are you telling us that if a white officer said, "Do you know how fast you were driving, ******?" you wouldn't file a complaint?
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  10. #1350
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Gay Marriage, is it right to stop it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cilogy View Post
    All I heard was "RAAAAA! LOOK AT HOW AWESOME I AM!"
    you're not the only one LMAO, everybody saw straight through that appeal to emotion
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •