View Poll Results: Glenn Beck is

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Insane

    7 15.22%
  • A con artist/showman

    25 54.35%
  • A freedom loving true american

    9 19.57%
  • Rootabega

    5 10.87%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 111

Thread: Glenn Beck

  1. #21
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,700

    Re: Glenn Beck

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Say what you want about him. He's got more money than you and me

    He's not entirely stupid, he hit a niche, and is reaping the rewards.
    Right you are and the more the lefties whine the more money he makes



  2. #22
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,700

    Re: Glenn Beck

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    You know, I'm not left wing. But I find Beck's shoddy handling of facts and his manipulation of an extremely simple-minded segment of the population to be repulsive as hell.

    Glenn Beck is like the kid in high school who persuades the retarded kid to eat dog turds.
    the retarded kids being the libs who howl about him

    his use of the facts is no better or worse than AIr America, Keith Olberdork etc. HE is more honest than say the Brady Conspiracy to ban handguns, the SEIU and some other groups



  3. #23
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Glenn Beck

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    the retarded kids being the libs who howl about him

    his use of the facts is no better or worse than AIr America, Keith Olberdork etc. HE is more honest than say the Brady Conspiracy to ban handguns, the SEIU and some other groups
    This is why I fear for our country. It's not just that some people are bat**** insane, it's that they don't have the first clue that they are.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Glenn Beck

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    the retarded kids being the libs who howl about him
    No, the retarded kids being the far right buffoons who eat the crap he dishes up to them in the nightly trough, who aren't capable of discerning fact from fiction, who are too lazy intellectually to do their own research, and just want a nice steaming helping of b.s. served up to them in manageable portions.

    I'm far from a leftist. I just hate sloppy thinkers and the people who encourage/enable them. Glenn Beck being one of the latter, of course.

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The United States of America
    Last Seen
    04-27-10 @ 06:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    555

    Re: Glenn Beck

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    You know, I'm not left wing. But I find Beck's shoddy handling of facts and his manipulation of an extremely simple-minded segment of the population to be repulsive as hell.

    Glenn Beck is like the kid in high school who persuades the retarded kid to eat dog turds.
    Funny as hell.

  6. #26
    User jacksbrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Last Seen
    05-23-12 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    103

    Re: Glenn Beck

    I believe Glenn Beck sits in on republican stratagy meetings just like most right wing talking heads. It's all a cordinated effort by fat cat republicans to defeat the democrats and get their power back. They all say they're not republicans and that no one tells them what to say, but they know republicans own the church, and if they're not preaching their sermon, they won't be preaching in their church. Why else would everything the republicans come up with be the finest thing since sliced bread, and every thing Obama and the democrats try to do is against the constitution, stealing our freedoms, ruining the country, and creating debt, even when it's the same thing?

  7. #27
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    Re: Glenn Beck

    Quote Originally Posted by jacksbrat View Post
    I believe Glenn Beck sits in on republican stratagy meetings just like most right wing talking heads. It's all a cordinated effort by fat cat republicans to defeat the democrats and get their power back. They all say they're not republicans and that no one tells them what to say, but they know republicans own the church, and if they're not preaching their sermon, they won't be preaching in their church. Why else would everything the republicans come up with be the finest thing since sliced bread, and every thing Obama and the democrats try to do is against the constitution, stealing our freedoms, ruining the country, and creating debt, even when it's the same thing?
    Prove it ...

  8. #28
    User jacksbrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Last Seen
    05-23-12 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    103

    Re: Glenn Beck

    Quote Originally Posted by Coronado View Post
    Prove it ...
    Prove they're not. That would be much harder.

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Glenn Beck

    Quote Originally Posted by jacksbrat View Post
    I believe Glenn Beck sits in on republican stratagy meetings just like most right wing talking heads. It's all a cordinated effort by fat cat republicans to defeat the democrats and get their power back. They all say they're not republicans and that no one tells them what to say, but they know republicans own the church, and if they're not preaching their sermon, they won't be preaching in their church. Why else would everything the republicans come up with be the finest thing since sliced bread, and every thing Obama and the democrats try to do is against the constitution, stealing our freedoms, ruining the country, and creating debt, even when it's the same thing?
    I don't think it's fair to toke up and not share.

  10. #30
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,700

    Re: Glenn Beck

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    This is why I fear for our country. It's not just that some people are bat**** insane, it's that they don't have the first clue that they are.
    That dem organ known as the NEA has done a great job in plowing the soil and planting the seeds for millions of dem voters



Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •