View Poll Results: Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Introvert

    41 66.13%
  • Extrovert

    8 12.90%
  • Neither

    9 14.52%
  • Don't Know

    4 6.45%
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 186

Thread: Introvert or Extrovert?

  1. #121
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Last Seen
    05-19-10 @ 07:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    496

    Re: Introvert or Extrovert?

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Google is your friend.
    Spare me your borax Poindexter. Speak English!

  2. #122
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,725

    Re: Introvert or Extrovert?

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    I'm going to guess that he's an ESFJ.
    Either that or an ESTJ. Either way, I'd bet he was near 0% on the thinking-feeling scale.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  3. #123
    Sage
    Mach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    11,492

    Re: Introvert or Extrovert?

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    . It is anxiety that interferes with functioning.
    So pee-shy is an anxiety disorder?

  4. #124
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Introvert or Extrovert?

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Either that or an ESTJ. Either way, I'd bet he was near 0% on the thinking-feeling scale.
    Definitely an SJ, though. Very black/white.

  5. #125
    The Almighty
    Kelzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Last Seen
    10-21-17 @ 11:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    13,534

    Re: Introvert or Extrovert?

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Babe, I'm sarcastic on levels you can't even count to.
    That would only limit him to his ten fingers though.
    be humble for you are made of earth; be noble for you are made of stars

    Serbian proverb

  6. #126
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Introvert or Extrovert?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    So pee-shy is an anxiety disorder?
    No, it's a sphincter disorder.

  7. #127
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Introvert or Extrovert?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelzie View Post
    That would only limit him to his ten fingers though.
    Ten is a big number.

  8. #128
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Last Seen
    05-19-10 @ 07:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    496

    Re: Introvert or Extrovert?

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Why are you trying to get me drunk? Do you think I'll get nicer under the influence of alcohol?
    What is this!? Just drink your damn beers, lady!

  9. #129
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,725

    Re: Introvert or Extrovert?

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Definitely an SJ, though. Very black/white.
    Yup. Probably in the 50's of E and the 80's of J.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  10. #130
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,725

    Re: Introvert or Extrovert?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    So pee-shy is an anxiety disorder?
    Mmmm... can be or at least a symptom of one.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •