View Poll Results: Should those with HIV/Aids be required by law to tell their lover they have HIV/aids

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    43 82.69%
  • no

    5 9.62%
  • maybe/other

    4 7.69%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 57 of 57

Thread: Should those with HIV/Aids be required by law to tell their lover they have HIV/aids

  1. #51
    Professor

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Seen
    04-15-10 @ 04:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,303

    Re: Should those with HIV/Aids be required by law to tell their lover they have HIV/a

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveUninhibited View Post
    According to the dictionary, a sociopath is, "A person whose behavior is antisocial and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience." Trying to prosecute a small number of people when you know a secondary consequence of this will be to actually increase the incidence of HIV is, indeed, sociopathic.
    Idiotic. Try again. Idiot. An utterly foolish person.

    I am not antisocial, the exact opposite is actually true. I am acting with moral resposibility, as any morally responsible person would know. The fact that you would question a person looking out for the victoms suggests that you are part of the problem. If you were able to comprehend my point, you would understand that I am not for prosecuting any person that is not criminally negligent. Run along roll. You are boring. I suggest you bring a game next time.

  2. #52
    Advisor LiveUninhibited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-11-10 @ 03:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    549

    Re: Should those with HIV/Aids be required by law to tell their lover they have HIV/a

    Quote Originally Posted by Flea View Post
    Idiotic. Try again. Idiot. An utterly foolish person.

    I am not antisocial, the exact opposite is actually true. I am acting with moral resposibility, as any morally responsible person would know. The fact that you would question a person looking out for the victoms suggests that you are part of the problem. If you were able to comprehend my point, you would understand that I am not for prosecuting any person that is not criminally negligent. Run along roll. You are boring. I suggest you bring a game next time.
    LOL

    No I didn't mean to say that you were sociopathic. You incorrectly believed that what you had advocated would reduce HIV transmission. You would only be socipathic if you had realized that it would increase HIV transmission, but advocated for the witch hunt anyway. Thus you are not sociopathic as far as I know, just incorrect about the ramifications of what you proposed.
    Last edited by LiveUninhibited; 04-13-10 at 04:47 AM.

  3. #53
    Professor

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Seen
    04-15-10 @ 04:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,303

    Re: Should those with HIV/Aids be required by law to tell their lover they have HIV/a

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveUninhibited View Post
    LOL

    No I didn't mean to say that you were sociopathic. You incorrectly believed that what you had advocated would reduce HIV transmission. You would only be socipathic if you had realized that it would increase HIV transmission, but advocated for the witch hunt anyway. Thus you are not sociopathic as far as I know, just incorrect about the ramifications of what you proposed.
    Uh-huh. Whatever.

    Is this your attempt to not get infracted. Lame. The wording is clear. Forrest Gump understands what you are implying. I don't debate people that nark on me or bitch about stuff this lame.

  4. #54
    Advisor LiveUninhibited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-11-10 @ 03:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    549

    Re: Should those with HIV/Aids be required by law to tell their lover they have HIV/a

    Quote Originally Posted by Flea View Post
    Uh-huh. Whatever.

    Is this your attempt to not get infracted. Lame. The wording is clear. Forrest Gump understands what you are implying. I don't debate people that nark on me or bitch about stuff this lame.
    If you look at my original wording in the post where I first used sociopathic, I said it "would be" sociopathic. In the second post the word sociopathic does not apply to you because the "when you know" portion of the post does not apply to you, as you did not understand that what you proposed would increase the incidence of HIV. The format was "if you believe this then that is X," not "you are X."

    And for the record I did not report you.
    Last edited by LiveUninhibited; 04-13-10 at 04:48 AM.

  5. #55
    Professor

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Seen
    04-15-10 @ 04:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,303

    Re: Should those with HIV/Aids be required by law to tell their lover they have HIV/a

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveUninhibited View Post
    If you look at my original wording in the post where I first used sociopathic, I said it "would be" sociopathic. In the second post the word sociopathic does not apply to you because the "when you know" portion of the post does not apply to you, as you did not understand that what you proposed would increase the incidence of HIV. The format was "if you believe this then that is X," not "you are X."

    And for the record I did not report you.
    Ahhh... That "is" x! Not, "you are X". Clear. Got it. OK. I am happy. You are my friend. I like flowers. Have a nice day!
    Last edited by Flea; 04-13-10 at 05:03 AM.

  6. #56
    Advisor LiveUninhibited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-11-10 @ 03:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    549

    Re: Should those with HIV/Aids be required by law to tell their lover they have HIV/a

    Quote Originally Posted by Flea View Post
    Ahhh... That "is" x! Not, "you are X". Clear. Got it. OK. I am happy. You are my friend. I like flowers. Have a nice day!
    No it was a conditional "that is X."

  7. #57
    Professor

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Seen
    04-15-10 @ 04:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,303

    Re: Should those with HIV/Aids be required by law to tell their lover they have HIV/a

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveUninhibited View Post
    No it was a conditional "that is X."
    I am sooo happy that you were clear. Thank you!

    I am just happy that we were able to so clearly understand each other. Flowers are nice. The air is fresh. The birds are chirping. Thank you.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •