View Poll Results: Is Oral Sex 'Sex'?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Of course it is

    53 65.43%
  • Only if it culminates in orgasm

    5 6.17%
  • It is not sex

    15 18.52%
  • Undecided

    4 4.94%
  • other

    4 4.94%
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 239

Thread: Is Oral Sex 'Sex'?

  1. #181
    Sage
    CriticalThought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    18,127

    Re: Is Oral Sex 'Sex'?

    Quote Originally Posted by upsideguy View Post
    Sorry, I thought you were trying to make a moral argument against oral sex on theological grounds, which there are none. There is a big argument, on theological grounds that any sex after divorce is a sin, but that is another discussion. There are numerous Christian websites on sexuality that suggest oral and even anal sex, between married couples, as healthy sexual expression.

    On telelogical grounds, I submit your argument is even shallower or at least less defensible. Oral sex can be a form of stimulation like any other stimulation, which can a) lead to purposeful intercourse or b) just an expression of love and bonding that enhances the martial relationship.

    The argument that a sex act that does not lead to procreation could extend to kissing or any type of fondling. I don't see how oral sex would be any different, teleologically speaking, of course.
    According to the Catholic Church, any form of sex outside of sexual intercourse is not permissible because it cannot lead to procreation.

  2. #182
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    SoCal
    Last Seen
    07-07-11 @ 02:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    406

    Re: Is Oral Sex 'Sex'?

    Quote Originally Posted by Flea View Post
    Dude, that was a joke. A rather obvious one too, or so I thought, since it was completely and purposely inaccurate. Chill. This is the internet.
    No problem, mate. Just understand liberal usage of descriptive language can mislead my perception of what you are trying to say. It did seem we both thought the other was attacking. Did it not?

  3. #183
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Is Oral Sex 'Sex'?

    Quote Originally Posted by upsideguy View Post
    Sorry, I thought you were trying to make a moral argument against oral sex on theological grounds, which there are none.
    There are plenty of such arguments, and plenty of people who believe them (but not me).

  4. #184
    Professor

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Seen
    04-15-10 @ 04:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,303

    Re: Is Oral Sex 'Sex'?

    Quote Originally Posted by Telecaster View Post
    No problem, mate. Just understand liberal usage of descriptive language can mislead my perception of what you are trying to say. It did seem we both thought the other was attacking. Did it not?
    I didn't think that you were attacking at all. Not even subtly. I don't take things as an attack until there is something direct, otherwise it is all fun and games, IMO.

    Are you from down under?

  5. #185
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    06-29-10 @ 11:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,801

    Re: Is Oral Sex 'Sex'?

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    It's sodomy. It's an "unnatural" sexual act, just like anal sex. The mouth was not designed for procreation. It's a sin before God. All mouth fornicators will burn in hell.
    Wearing blue jeans is "sodomy". It's an "unnatural" fashion statement, just like short shorts for men. Blue jeans were designed in the 1800s for ranch hands, not for trendy suburbanites. It is a sin before Zeus. All blue jean fornicators will freeze their asses off in Hades.


  6. #186
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    06-29-10 @ 11:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,801

    Re: Is Oral Sex 'Sex'?

    Quote Originally Posted by MyOwnDrum View Post
    Here's the article:
    Most Young Adults: Oral Sex Is Not Sex - CBS News

    Apparently, most young adults don't think oral sex is actually 'sex'.
    This is what these young adults are referring to when they say it's not "sex":



    What do you think?
    Doesn't matter "what I think", because this is the most general definition of "sex" in the "having sex" sense:


    sexual intercourse

    –noun
    genital contact, esp. the insertion of the penis into the vagina followed by orgasm; coitus; copulation.


    Sexual intercourse | Define Sexual intercourse at Dictionary.com

    So "sex" does not necessarily refer to just vaginal intercourse.

    What do these findings say about homosexual 'sex'? Are they really having 'sex'?
    Yes they are. I just posted the technical definition for you since you were unaware of it (apparently).

    /end discussion
    Last edited by Toothpicvic; 04-12-10 at 04:58 PM.

  7. #187
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Is Oral Sex 'Sex'?

    Quote Originally Posted by Toothpicvic View Post
    This is what these young adults are referring to when they say it's not "sex":
    Actually, belly-button sex would make you a pretty big whore.

  8. #188
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    10-26-10 @ 06:34 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,978

    Re: Is Oral Sex 'Sex'?

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Actually, belly-button sex would make you a pretty big whore.
    I read an article awhile back about an old homeless dude who had a colostomy bag, and he was in jail, and they found that he had some kind of STD... in the hole in his side... where the bag attached to him.



    He'd been letting guys **** him in that hole in his side.

  9. #189
    User jacksbrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Last Seen
    05-23-12 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    103

    Re: Is Oral Sex 'Sex'?

    Yes, Clinton was guilty of having sex with THAT woman. Now back to the topic, it contains the word "sex" doesn't it?
    Is Oral Sex 'Sex'? Depends on your politics. Republicans decided to make it sex because they were trying to defame a democrat president. Even though Bill Clinton ask the legal definition of sex before republicans ask their stupid immoral question, and oral sex wasn't included. They called it sex anyway so they could say Clinton lied. Everyone seems to think it was Bill and Monica that had every teen in America giggling and talking about oral sex, but actually it was the republicans in their zest to slander a democrat that did it. Bill and Monica never told anyone.

  10. #190
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Is Oral Sex 'Sex'?

    Quote Originally Posted by 1069 View Post
    I read an article awhile back about an old homeless dude who had a colostomy bag, and he was in jail, and they found that he had some kind of STD... in the hole in his side... where the bag attached to him.



    He'd been letting guys **** him in that hole in his side.
    That is so damn wrong and so damn hilarious at the same time. See? Belly button sex = whore.

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •