View Poll Results: Is Sarah Palin a...?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Credible Leader

    8 14.81%
  • Joke

    31 57.41%
  • Meh

    9 16.67%
  • Couldn't give 2 poops

    5 9.26%
  • PLAYBOY MODEL!

    1 1.85%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41

Thread: Sarah Palin?

  1. #21
    Sage
    Dav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-16-16 @ 02:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,539

    Re: Sarah Palin?

    Quote Originally Posted by Crosscheck View Post
    Unfortunately she will be around for some time as long as she can make some money for being famous for being famous.

    There will always be people like this that one just wish they go away. I put Palin on that list with Ex Gov Blagojevich, Rush Limbaugh, Britney Spears, Fred Phelps, Ahmadinejad, and certain I left off some other morons.
    Don't forget Hitler, Stalin, and Satan. She's like those guys too

  2. #22
    Sage
    Dav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-16-16 @ 02:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,539

    Re: Sarah Palin?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Dav, the press loves Palin. Palin = ratings. Palin is controversial. The reason she gets so much coverage is simply that people react strongly to her, and strong reactions are good for ratings.
    They started attacking her before anyone even knew anything about her. The backlash caused her to realize that the best way to keep herself relevant was to keep them at it.

    Now we're at the point where when Family Guy makes a joke about her, it's all over the press. They don't do that stuff for any other controversial figure. She's controversial and creates strong reactions with people because that's what she's aiming for. Otherwise, she would just be a losing VP candidate... and we all know how controversial and reaction-producing those are.
    Last edited by Dav; 03-28-10 at 03:44 PM.

  3. #23
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:04 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Sarah Palin?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dav View Post
    They started attacking her before anyone even knew anything about her. The backlash caused her to realize that the best way to keep herself relevant was to keep them at it.

    Now we're at the point where when Family Guy makes a joke about her, it's all over the press. They don't do that stuff for any other controversial figure. She's controversial and creates strong reactions with people because that's what she's aiming for. Otherwise, she would just be a losing VP candidate... and we all know how controversial and reaction-producing those are.
    The press reacted to the stories that began coming out about her shortly after she was chosen as a VP candidate.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #24
    Sage
    Crosscheck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:25 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,484

    Re: Sarah Palin?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dav View Post
    Smarter than people think.

    But her brilliance is in keeping the press hating her, and thus keeping herself relevant.
    That is the same ploy Fred Phelps uses. Quite successful if you want to keep your nickname as moron.

  5. #25
    Sage
    Crosscheck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:25 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,484

    Re: Sarah Palin?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dav View Post
    Don't forget Hitler, Stalin, and Satan. She's like those guys too
    Two of them are already gone away. The third never was here.
    Good try though.

  6. #26
    Sage
    The Giant Noodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Last Seen
    11-03-14 @ 05:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,333

    Re: Sarah Palin?

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    so tired of seeing her, of hearing about her, just plain tired of her period.
    Same here. My friend just LOVES her. Thinks she would be a great president because she is Christian. I want to drop kick his ass into the next State for being so shallow.
    CORPORATE GREED AND UNION GREED
    DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS
    DESTROYING THE BEST OF AMERICA ONE DAY AT A TIME

    This is the worst kind of discrimination. The kind against ME! ~ Bender

  7. #27
    Sage
    Dav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-16-16 @ 02:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,539

    Re: Sarah Palin?

    Quote Originally Posted by Crosscheck View Post
    That is the same ploy Fred Phelps uses. Quite successful if you want to keep your nickname as moron.
    Also, the KKK, and George Wallace, and Darth Vader, and Dr. Evil. She's just like those guys as well.

  8. #28
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,360

    Re: Sarah Palin?

    I appreciate her conservative values and I enjoy listening to her speeches. However, I wouldn't want her to be President. I dislike how she's campaigning for McCain when he's definitely not a conservative.

  9. #29
    Sage
    Dav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-16-16 @ 02:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,539

    Re: Sarah Palin?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    The press reacted to the stories that began coming out about her shortly after she was chosen as a VP candidate.
    The press found stories to report about her after she was chosen as a VP candidate. They created the controversies, not reacted to them.
    Last edited by Dav; 03-28-10 at 04:09 PM.

  10. #30
    Sage
    Crosscheck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:25 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,484

    Re: Sarah Palin?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dav View Post
    The press found stories to report about her after she was chosen as a VP candidate. They created the controversies, not reacted to them.
    No way. It started when she opened her mouth and exposed herself to be nothing but soundbites.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •