View Poll Results: Who'll Be Watching the House Health Care Reform Debate on Sunday?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 55.56%
  • No

    16 44.44%
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
Results 251 to 253 of 253

Thread: Who'll Be Watching the Health Care Reform Debate on Sunday?

  1. #251
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: Who'll Be Watching the Health Care Reform Debate on Sunday?

    Quote Originally Posted by ADK_Forever View Post
    Wrong. And you have the nerve to say others ignore facts? Holy ****!
    If you say so.

    Where is that pic of a box of rocks?
    I'd settle for those new and authoritative numbers you promised.

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    Since the House has already voted for the bill, its moot now anyway. What will matter now are the actual results of the bill.
    Completely true, and things could very well end up playing out quite differently. All I have to go on are the CBO numbers, and they are what they are.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  2. #252
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    Re: Who'll Be Watching the Health Care Reform Debate on Sunday?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coronado View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ADK_Forever View Post
    Is it really that hard to accept that the other party is in the majority, that your party has no intention of serving their constituents, that the Dems have made history on these Repukes' watch by passing Health Care Reform that will make Pelosi's name go down as one of the greatest Speakers in history, Obama's as one of the greatest presidents of all time and will give all American's the right to quality health care?

    Who really needs to grow the **** up?
    Which party is my party, champ?
    I don't have time to wait for you to un**** yourself, genius. If you can't even read well enough to look directly to the left of the screen, there's no reason to think you have anything at all intelligent to say about a +2000 page bill. You're a cheerleader, nothing more.

    Dismissed.

  3. #253
    Why so serious?

    Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Washington State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,291

    Re: Who'll Be Watching the Health Care Reform Debate on Sunday?

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    If you say so.



    I'd settle for those new and authoritative numbers you promised.



    Completely true, and things could very well end up playing out quite differently. All I have to go on are the CBO numbers, and they are what they are.
    I think the CBO numbers are moot for a different reason. Supporters of this bill in Congress have said this is just the beginning. If that's true, and if additional bills are passed that add to the health care debacle, the number put up by the CBO for this bill won't mean anything at all. This whole thing is fast becoming a shell game and I don't know that we'll ever be told how much this whole mess costs.
    "I believe in a Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the harmony of all that exists, but not in a God who concerns himself with the fate and actions of human beings."

    --Albert Einstein, 1929

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •