View Poll Results: Which accent sounds good drunk?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • English(state which region of U.S)

    0 0%
  • Scottish

    4 50.00%
  • Irish

    2 25.00%
  • russian

    0 0%
  • german

    0 0%
  • australian

    1 12.50%
  • brittish

    0 0%
  • french

    1 12.50%
  • japanese

    0 0%
  • spanish

    0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34

Thread: Which accent sounds better? (Drunk version)

  1. #21
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,868
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Which accent sounds better? (Drunk version)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    You only think I sucked the fun out of it. Try and imagine the conversation:


    Sick **** #1: The benefits of roofies are obvious.

    Sick **** #2: But where's the fun in that? It's like taking candy from a baby.

    Sick **** #3: Hell, I give candy to babies! They just have to get in the van first

    Sick **** #1: Lols!

    Sick **** #2: But seriously, where's the accomplishment in using roofies? Anyone can do it. There's no artistry to it. It's just weak, man.

    Sick **** #1: What, you think you're better than me?

    Sick **** #2: Of course I do. I work hard to perfect my craft. I hate all of you amateurs who rely on performance enhancing drugs. Might as well change your name to Mark Maguire and cry in front of congress, you ****ing loser.

    Sick **** mod: [mod warning] cease the non-sexual personal attacks [/mod warning]
    i see i was mistaken
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  2. #22
    Advisor Iwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Illinois. I wish i lived in a Socialist country.
    Last Seen
    04-25-11 @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    443

    Re: Which accent sounds better? (Drunk version)

    Quote Originally Posted by MidiPour View Post
    Considering that I've only heard a handful of these accents drunk (?), I'd had to vote a drunk Australian's accent.
    woohoo! more participants. nice to see you join us midi
    It's not rape if you scream "SURPRISE" first.

  3. #23
    Advisor Iwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Illinois. I wish i lived in a Socialist country.
    Last Seen
    04-25-11 @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    443

    Re: Which accent sounds better? (Drunk version)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    You only think I sucked the fun out of it. Try and imagine the conversation:


    Sick **** #1: The benefits of roofies are obvious.

    Sick **** #2: But where's the fun in that? It's like taking candy from a baby.

    Sick **** #3: Hell, I give candy to babies! They just have to get in the van first

    Sick **** #1: Lols!

    Sick **** #2: But seriously, where's the accomplishment in using roofies? Anyone can do it. There's no artistry to it. It's just weak, man.

    Sick **** #1: What, you think you're better than me?

    Sick **** #2: Of course I do. I work hard to perfect my craft. I hate all of you amateurs who rely on performance enhancing drugs. Might as well change your name to Mark Maguire and cry in front of congress, you ****ing loser.

    Sick **** mod: [mod warning] cease the non-sexual personal attacks [/mod warning]
    o.o omfg imma puke lawls
    It's not rape if you scream "SURPRISE" first.

  4. #24
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,868
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Which accent sounds better? (Drunk version)

    Quote Originally Posted by MidiPour View Post
    Considering that I've only heard a handful of these accents drunk (?), I'd had to vote a drunk Australian's accent.
    that distills in me a sense of national pride.

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okHs4308nJc"]YouTube- Working Class Anthem[/ame]
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    09-25-10 @ 02:45 PM
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    74

    Re: Which accent sounds better? (Drunk version)

    I went to France during the holidays, and saw a fair share of drunkies, it sounded as if they were slurring more often than before. I never heard an English speaking French accented individual drunk however, but at the hotel they did did to prolong in an 'Uh......' after every of word, or short sentence. Over there, they were hyphening their english sentences in a matter of a word, New Yorkin'! xD

  6. #26
    Wrinkly member
    Manc Skipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Southern England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    23,186

    Re: Which accent sounds better? (Drunk version)

    The drunk doesn't speak much but enough to catch the flavour.

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNdeLiV9Jz8"]YouTube- Scottish breathalyzer[/ame]
    Don't work out, work in.

    Never eat anything that's served in a bucket.

  7. #27
    Advisor Iwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Illinois. I wish i lived in a Socialist country.
    Last Seen
    04-25-11 @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    443

    Re: Which accent sounds better? (Drunk version)

    Quote Originally Posted by Manc Skipper View Post
    The drunk doesn't speak much but enough to catch the flavour.

    YouTube- Scottish breathalyzer
    lawlzerz
    It's not rape if you scream "SURPRISE" first.

  8. #28
    Global Moderator
    Bodhidarma approves bigly
    Andalublue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Granada, España
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 01:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    26,111

    Re: Which accent sounds better? (Drunk version)

    Pardon?

    Which accent sounds good drunk?
    1. English (state which region of US)?????????????????????????????????????

    There's a clue in the title that this probably isn't going to work.

    Perhaps you were drunk when you wrote this.
    "The crisis will end when fear changes sides" - Pablo Iglesias Turrión

    "Austerity is used as a cover to reconfigure society and increase inequality and injustice." - Jeremy Corbyn

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Which accent sounds better? (Drunk version)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    You only think I sucked the fun out of it. Try and imagine the conversation:


    Sick **** #1: The benefits of roofies are obvious.

    Sick **** #2: But where's the fun in that? It's like taking candy from a baby.

    Sick **** #3: Hell, I give candy to babies! They just have to get in the van first

    Sick **** #1: Lols!

    Sick **** #2: But seriously, where's the accomplishment in using roofies? Anyone can do it. There's no artistry to it. It's just weak, man.

    Sick **** #1: What, you think you're better than me?

    Sick **** #2: Of course I do. I work hard to perfect my craft. I hate all of you amateurs who rely on performance enhancing drugs. Might as well change your name to Mark Maguire and cry in front of congress, you ****ing loser.

    Sick **** mod: [mod warning] cease the non-sexual personal attacks [/mod warning]
    We had a frat here that was found to be drugging and date raping girls, and all I could think was, "Where's the fun in THAT?"

    When I was young, frat guys didn't have to drug us to rape us.

  10. #30
    Advisor Iwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Illinois. I wish i lived in a Socialist country.
    Last Seen
    04-25-11 @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    443

    Re: Which accent sounds better? (Drunk version)

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    We had a frat here that was found to be drugging and date raping girls, and all I could think was, "Where's the fun in THAT?"

    When I was young, frat guys didn't have to drug us to rape us.
    haha. thats horrible. >.> welcome to the thread kitty ^^
    It's not rape if you scream "SURPRISE" first.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •