View Poll Results: Should Medical Marijuana Be Legal?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    52 73.24%
  • No

    12 16.90%
  • Other

    7 9.86%
Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 325

Thread: Miracle Marijuana

  1. #91
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,939

    Re: Miracle Marijuana

    Quote Originally Posted by Skateguy View Post
    I was just pointing out how ridicules they sound when they make those unfounded claims. I was in fact, holding up that mirror.
    No, you were, in fact, being as ridiculous as they are and are now back tracking.

    Or are you now seriously trying to bull**** and say that your statement that "Pot is not a crutch" was not a serious statement?

  2. #92
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,939

    Re: Miracle Marijuana

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    There you go again, calling someone's statements "stupid over exaggerations". Have you read your writing lately?
    I'd read yours but you never actually SAY anything, you just bitch and whine because you can never counter peoples arguments when they obliterate yours the few times you actually deem it worthy to actually debate rather than make snarky one liners.

    Saying "Pot is not a crutch" as a blanket statement is a stupid over exaggeration, by the very fact that YES, pot CAN be a crutch for some people.

    Saying "Pot is not addictive" as a blanket statement IS a stupid over exaggeration, by the very fact its been proven to be mentally addictive to some people and studies showing its physically addictive to some people as well.

    Both are examples of people trying to state things as FACTS that are actually incorrect over exaggerations.

  3. #93
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Miracle Marijuana

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    I'd read yours but you never actually SAY anything, you just bitch and whine because you can never counter peoples arguments when they obliterate yours the few times you actually deem it worthy to actually debate rather than make snarky one liners.

    Saying "Pot is not a crutch" as a blanket statement is a stupid over exaggeration, by the very fact that YES, pot CAN be a crutch for some people.

    Saying "Pot is not addictive" as a blanket statement IS a stupid over exaggeration, by the very fact its been proven to be mentally addictive to some people and studies showing its physically addictive to some people as well.

    Both are examples of people trying to state things as FACTS that are actually incorrect over exaggerations.
    Show me the studies. I know about pot because I am experienced about it and you are not.

  4. #94
    Guru
    Skateguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston/Heights
    Last Seen
    02-07-12 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,571

    Re: Miracle Marijuana

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    There you go again, calling someone's statements "stupid over exaggerations". Have you read your writing lately?
    good manners, is all about a persons upbringing. some people may have unresolved issues, from when little Johnny took their bike from them in third grade. I pay them no mind. I was much the same in my younger years. Before I got all Cool and Groovy like.
    "Don't be particular bout nothin, but the company you keep"

  5. #95
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,939

    Re: Miracle Marijuana

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    Show me the studies. I know about pot because I am experienced about it and you are not.
    Well, since you're making amazingly illogical debate fallacies as your method of argument (goes back to your whole crappy debate skills thing) I'll save myself some time and just play on your playing field.

    CC is actually involved in the field of study, which makes him more experienced and knowledable about it than you, and has read the studies, so show me counters to his statements.

    Yay, its fun playing your pathetic games of appeal to experience.

  6. #96
    
    TheGirlNextDoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    09-24-14 @ 02:31 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,033
    Blog Entries
    21

    Re: Miracle Marijuana

    Quote Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
    Good morning Children.

    It's Mister Rogers again. Won't you be my neighbor?

    It's time for today's word.

    Today's word is "Single Issue Poster".

    Can you say "Single Issue Poster?"

    I knew you could.



    Not to nitpick Mr. Rogers, but that's three words.
    Fool me once, shame on you.
    Fool me twice....shame on me.

  7. #97
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,939

    Re: Miracle Marijuana

    Quote Originally Posted by Skateguy View Post
    good manners, is all about a persons upbringing. some people may have unresolved issues, from when little Johnny took their bike from them in third grade. I pay them no mind. I was much the same in my younger years. Before I got all Cool and Groovy like.
    Otherwise known as:

    "Yes, I did make a stupid over generalization, got called on it, attempted to say I wasn't serious, got called on it again, and rather than counter it I'll make a snide little aside".

    Good to know!

  8. #98
    Guru
    Skateguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston/Heights
    Last Seen
    02-07-12 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,571

    Re: Miracle Marijuana

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Otherwise known as:

    "Yes, I did make a stupid over generalization, got called on it, attempted to say I wasn't serious, got called on it again, and rather than counter it I'll make a snide little aside".

    Good to know!
    there ya go again, just blindly humpin my leg.
    "Don't be particular bout nothin, but the company you keep"

  9. #99
    Guru
    Skateguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston/Heights
    Last Seen
    02-07-12 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,571

    Re: Miracle Marijuana

    Since when does someones 45 years of first hand experience count for nothing?? When some strangers limited experience, if any, is treated like Gospel. I know exactly what I'm talking about, and don't have to read any one's notes to reach my conclusions.
    "Don't be particular bout nothin, but the company you keep"

  10. #100
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,626

    Re: Miracle Marijuana

    Quote Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
    Marijuana has been "ingrained" in human culture for thousands of years.



    More...
    Not anywhere NEAR as ingrained as alcohol. Not even close.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •