View Poll Results: People Who Smoke Marijuana Are...

Voters
132. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stupid.

    28 21.21%
  • Losers.

    22 16.67%
  • Immoral.

    4 3.03%
  • Not my concern.

    54 40.91%
  • Normal.

    37 28.03%
  • Awesome!

    20 15.15%
  • Confused.

    18 13.64%
  • Hungry.

    29 21.97%
  • Drowsy.

    12 9.09%
  • Other.

    29 21.97%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 297

Thread: People Who Smoke Marijuana Are...

  1. #171
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: People Who Smoke Marijuana Are...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    Not to be judgemental or anything, but on the one hand you claim to be intelligent and on the other, your actions prove you're anything but, at least in regards to your drug-use habits.

    As they say, actions speak louder than words. No offense intended.
    What actions? I'm a straight A student and a biology major. I've basically self-educated myself in law and politics from internet forums. I'm a veteran of OIF. My aptitude in math and science is very strong. I don't get into trouble with the law. I'm still quite athletic. I don't really see why my actions would indicate that I'm stupid.

  2. #172
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: People Who Smoke Marijuana Are...

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Depends...

    MOST of them grow out of it and become productive members of society...judges, lawyers, educators, politicians, etc.

    SOME of them stay in mom and dads basement till they are 65.
    So your argument is that you must "grow out of" marijuana usage before you can become a productive member of society?
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  3. #173
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: People Who Smoke Marijuana Are...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    What actions? I'm a straight A student and a biology major. I've basically self-educated myself in law and politics from internet forums. I'm a veteran of OIF. My aptitude in math and science is very strong. I don't get into trouble with the law. I'm still quite athletic. I don't really see why my actions would indicate that I'm stupid.
    Cephus' definition of stupid is anyone who does something he disagrees with.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  4. #174
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: People Who Smoke Marijuana Are...

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Cephus' definition of stupid is anyone who does something he disagrees with.
    It seems like that's the case. I'm not interested in tooting my own horn, but I'm definitely not stupid. Some people are just different, is all...

  5. #175
    Passionate
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    03-07-11 @ 04:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    15,675

    Re: People Who Smoke Marijuana Are...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    What actions? I'm a straight A student and a biology major. I've basically self-educated myself in law and politics from internet forums. I'm a veteran of OIF. My aptitude in math and science is very strong. I don't get into trouble with the law. I'm still quite athletic. I don't really see why my actions would indicate that I'm stupid.
    Do you think ALL of your actions have to show intelligence in order for one action to be deemed stupid?

  6. #176
    Passionate
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    03-07-11 @ 04:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    15,675

    Re: People Who Smoke Marijuana Are...

    This business of saying that smoking pot is the same as drinking, whatever. If it makes you feel better about your habit, keep asserting that fact.

  7. #177
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: People Who Smoke Marijuana Are...

    Quote Originally Posted by aps View Post
    This business of saying that smoking pot is the same as drinking, whatever. If it makes you feel better about your habit, keep asserting that fact.
    How does it differ, precisely?

  8. #178
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: People Who Smoke Marijuana Are...

    Quote Originally Posted by aps View Post
    This business of saying that smoking pot is the same as drinking, whatever. If it makes you feel better about your habit, keep asserting that fact.
    I'll assert that it's safer.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  9. #179
    Passionate
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    03-07-11 @ 04:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    15,675

    Re: People Who Smoke Marijuana Are...

    Quote Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
    How does it differ, precisely?
    I would rather you all prove that it's the same as my having a glass of wine with dinner.

  10. #180
    Passionate
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    03-07-11 @ 04:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    15,675

    Re: People Who Smoke Marijuana Are...

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    I'll assert that it's safer.
    Say whatever you can to make yourself feel better. *shrugs shoulders*

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •