Yes I see the citations in thatFacts not considered to produce your logic, but which are facts nonetheless:
1) Warming trend started 150 years before 1800.
2) CO2 trends rise AFTER warming trend. Claiming CO2 rise causes warming trend violates fact and hence logic.
3) The creation of clouds from water vapor create negative feedback to cancel your alleged positive feedback.
4) Your "logic" can't account for the cooling experienced in the last decade. A positive control loop that increases temperature can't be used to explain decreases in temperature. Hence, your logic is half-assed.
5) Hotter water in the Atlantic means more rain, more hurricanes. The Southern states have suffered drought and that drought has been exacerbated by a notable shortage of hurricanes in the last half-decade.