View Poll Results: Is Global Warming a myth?

Voters
151. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, explain

    52 34.44%
  • No, Explain

    99 65.56%
Page 47 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 1020

Thread: Is Global Warming a myth?

  1. #461
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Is Global Warming a myth?

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Who cares what he says?
    Conservative.

  2. #462
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,824

    Re: Is Global Warming a myth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    Think about it logically, how would any purported manipulation of data cause ice to melt.

    You are welcome to provide an updated article that shows the ice has reformed.


    I'll wait.
    You see if you set the paper on which the report is written on fire, you can melt some ice that way. Natural warming cycles. Plot to steal money away from bombing brown people. Socialism!
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  3. #463
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,027

    Re: Is Global Warming a myth?

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Funny thats not what Jones says.

    Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: The great climate change retreat

    THERE has been no global warming for 15 years, a key scientist admitted yesterday in a major U-turn.

    Professor Phil Jones, who is at the centre of the “Climategate” affair, conceded that there has been no “statistically significant” rise in temperatures since 1995.
    You mean this guy? The one that can't even find his data? Wow what freaking a scientist! I wouldn't trust this guy to explain to me how a cloud is formed!


    The academic at the centre of the ‘Climategate’ affair, whose raw data is crucial to the theory of climate change, has admitted that he has trouble ‘keeping track’ of the information.

    Colleagues say that the reason Professor Phil Jones has refused Freedom of Information requests is that he may have actually lost the relevant papers.



    Climategate U-turn: Astonishment as scientist at centre of global warming email row admits data not well organised | Mail Online

  4. #464
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,027

    Re: Is Global Warming a myth?

    Quote Originally Posted by earthworm View Post
    I'd sooner believe this ...
    The Global Warming Overview - Global Warming Statistics
    Than this "global warming myths", or anything from this site(s).
    We must remember that it takes a certain intellectual level to accept these things. The smart ones realize this and accept the data from the scientists . I guess the not-so-smart ones prefer Rush and Glen.
    Absolutely! You hit the nail on the head!

    BTW isn't it a conspiracy theory that NASA is trying to hoodwink us all? I mean really isn't that as dumb as believing some of the stupid conspiracy theories?

  5. #465
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Is Global Warming a myth?

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    Absolutely! You hit the nail on the head!

    BTW isn't it a conspiracy theory that NASA is trying to hoodwink us all? I mean really isn't that as dumb as believing some of the stupid conspiracy theories?
    GW is a conspiracy theory.

    It appears the lies and corruption is affecting companies to.

    BP, ConocoPhillips and Caterpillar Pull Out of Climate Partnership - WSJ.com


    Three big companies quit an influential lobbying group that had focused on shaping climate-change legislation, in the latest sign that support for an ambitious bill is melting away.

    Oil giants BP PLC and ConocoPhillips and heavy-equipment maker Caterpillar Inc. said Tuesday they won't renew their membership in the three-year-old U.S. Climate Action Partnership, a broad business-environmental coalition that had been instrumental in building support in Washington for capping emissions of greenhouse gases.

    The move comes as debate over climate change intensifies and concerns mount about the cost of capping greenhouse-gas emissions.


    Several companies are quitting an influential lobbying group focusing in on legislation, despite the administratin's push to use the budget to pass greenhouse gas legistlation. WSJ's Grainne McCarthy reports in the News Hub.

    On a range of issues, from climate change to health care, skepticism is growing in Washington that Congress will pass any major legislation in a contentious election year in which Republicans are expected to gain seats. For companies, the shifting winds have reduced pressure to find common ground, leading them to pursue their own, sometimes conflicting interests.

  6. #466
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Is Global Warming a myth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    You have provided no proof of your claims, only your opinion. If you have some evidence to back up your opinion, please post it, so we might review it.
    Still havent seen your response to my questions...

    If there has been no significant warming for the last 15 years, how can the actual warming be faster than predicted?

    Was no warming predicted from 1995-2010?

    if you are so right, why do youkeep running from these questions?

  7. #467
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Is Global Warming a myth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    Still havent seen your response to my questions...

    If there has been no significant warming for the last 15 years, how can the actual warming be faster than predicted?

    Was no warming predicted from 1995-2010?

    if you are so right, why do youkeep running from these questions?

    I don't run from them. I have been ignoring them because they are idiotic, with absolutely no evidence to back them up, which you have confirmed by not providing any evidence of your claim that there has been no warming from 1995 - 2010.

    "The National Climatic Data Center (NCDC) said in its year-end report on the climate that the decade spanning 2000 to 2009 was the warmest on record.
    NCDC report: Decade of 2000 to 2009 hottest on record
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  8. #468
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Is Global Warming a myth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    I don't run from them. I have been ignoring them because they are idiotic, with absolutely no evidence to back them up, which you have confirmed by not providing any evidence of your claim that there has been no warming from 1995 - 2010.
    As I suggested before -- you simply ignore things that you do not want to hear, a common trait of zealots everywhere.

    You hang on tight to that religion of yours...

  9. #469
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Is Global Warming a myth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    As I suggested before -- you simply ignore things that you do not want to hear, a common trait of zealots everywhere.

    You hang on tight to that religion of yours...
    You have provided nothing to hear or see, while I have provided scientific documentation for my position.

    If you missed it, see here.

    Believing without evidence is what you are doing. Is that the religion you speak of.
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  10. #470
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Is Global Warming a myth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    You have provided nothing to hear or see, while I have provided scientific documentation for my position.
    That's not true -- I have shown that you simply ignore information that runs contrary to your faith.

Page 47 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •