View Poll Results: Do You Support Sarah Palin?

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    16 14.41%
  • No

    90 81.08%
  • Other

    5 4.50%
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829
Results 281 to 290 of 290

Thread: Do You Support Sarah Palin?

  1. #281
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Do You Support Sarah Palin?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Clinton signed NAFTA....what the **** are you talking about?
    No Bush Sr signed it first that was Bush Sr's baby that Clinton inherited

    [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Free_Trade_Agreement[/ame]

    Following diplomatic negotiations dating back to 1991 between the three nations, the leaders met in San Antonio, Texas, on December 17, 1992, to sign NAFTA. U.S. President George H.W. Bush, Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and Mexican President Carlos Salinas, each responsible for spearheading and promoting the agreement, ceremonially signed it. The agreement then needed to be ratified by each nation's legislative or parliamentary branch.
    Last edited by PogueMoran; 02-15-10 at 02:28 AM.

  2. #282
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Do You Support Sarah Palin?

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    No Bush Sr signed it first that was Bush Sr's baby that Clinton inherited

    North American Free Trade Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    President Clinton Signing NAFTA

    REMARKS BY PRESIDENT CLINTON,
    PRESIDENT BUSH, PRESIDENT CARTER, PRESIDENT FORD,
    AND VICE PRESIDENT GORE
    IN SIGNING OF NAFTA SIDE AGREEMENTS


    The East Room



    10:39 A.M. EDT



    VICE PRESIDENT GORE: Ladies and gentlemen, please be
    seated. We'd like to welcome all of you. President and Mrs. Ford,
    President and Mrs. Carter, President Bush, Mr. President, to the First
    Lady, to the Ambassador of Mexico, Mr. Montano, Ambassador Keegan of



    Your hopeless man.......you really need to learn your politics.................the most common things you don't know.......
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  3. #283
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Do You Support Sarah Palin?

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    No Bush Sr signed it first that was Bush Sr's baby that Clinton inherited

    North American Free Trade Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    You do know that there are many errors in wikipedia and its not and official link right........anyone can change it
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  4. #284
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Do You Support Sarah Palin?

    Just dropping by to see how the support has been building for Palin. As of today, 16 support Palin and 88 do not support Palin.

    This is very disappointing.
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  5. #285
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Do You Support Sarah Palin?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    President Clinton Signing NAFTA

    REMARKS BY PRESIDENT CLINTON,
    PRESIDENT BUSH, PRESIDENT CARTER, PRESIDENT FORD,
    AND VICE PRESIDENT GORE
    IN SIGNING OF NAFTA SIDE AGREEMENTS


    The East Room



    10:39 A.M. EDT



    VICE PRESIDENT GORE: Ladies and gentlemen, please be
    seated. We'd like to welcome all of you. President and Mrs. Ford,
    President and Mrs. Carter, President Bush, Mr. President, to the First
    Lady, to the Ambassador of Mexico, Mr. Montano, Ambassador Keegan of



    Your hopeless man.......you really need to learn your politics.................the most common things you don't know.......
    Government site Department of Transportation

    U.S. Department of Transportation / Cross Border Truck Safety Inspection Program

    # President George H.W. Bush signed the historic NAFTA treaty in 1992.
    # In 1993, Congress ratified NAFTA and President Bill Clinton signed into law legislation to implement the treaty.
    The treaty was signed by President Bush in 1992 and ratified by the Congress in 1993 and Signed by then president Bill Clinton. Stop trying to rewrite history. Who the hell do you think negotiated the treaty?

  6. #286
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Do You Support Sarah Palin?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You do know that there are many errors in wikipedia and its not and official link right........anyone can change it
    And yet the same information I got comes from government websites. Were you asleep during NAFTA? The treaty was signed in 1992 and ratified by the US Congress in 1993.

    Here's some more for you.

    http://www.c-span.org/PresidentialLi...ent.aspx?ID=41

    from the page:
    There's one that says 1992 NAFTA Signing Ceremony
    Last edited by PogueMoran; 02-15-10 at 02:49 AM.

  7. #287
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Do You Support Sarah Palin?

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Government site Department of Transportation

    U.S. Department of Transportation / Cross Border Truck Safety Inspection Program



    The treaty was signed by President Bush in 1992 and ratified by the Congress in 1993 and Signed by then president Bill Clinton. Stop trying to rewrite history. Who the hell do you think negotiated the treaty?
    The treaty is not official until its ratified.........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  8. #288
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Do You Support Sarah Palin?

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    And yet the same information I got comes from government websites. Were you asleep during NAFTA? The treaty was signed in 1992 and ratified by the US Congress in 1993.

    Here's some more for you.

    C-SPAN's Presidential Libraries: George H.W. Bush

    from the page:
    There's one that says 1992 NAFTA Signing Ceremony
    what part of ratified do you not understand.......I know that is a big word for a liberal nut when ratified its official,,,,,not until then.....-
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  9. #289
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Do You Support Sarah Palin?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    The treaty is not official until its ratified.........
    Ah so here you go moving the goalposts again. First you say Bush didn't sign it now you want to say it wasn't official. Once again Bush Sr negotiated the treaty, got other countries to sign it, signed it himself. This was his baby that Clinton inherited. NAFTA wasn't very conservative

  10. #290
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Do You Support Sarah Palin?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    what part of ratified do you not understand.......I know that is a big word for a liberal nut when ratified its official,,,,,not until then.....-
    That wasn't your argument, my unstable friend. You argued that Bush Sr didn't sign it when he did. Now you want to say it wasn't official because you were wrong in your argument. My original statement was that Bush Sr signed NAFTA which you wanted to argue about.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •