The mentally retarded
Those with genetic diseases that will cost the State
Those receiving government assistance (food stamps, welfare)
Those who've already had 2 or 3 kids (overpopulation)
Anyone failing a psychological test
Women over 35 (Higher rate of genetic anomalies)
Girls under 18
Forced birth control is a violation of basic human rights
Peace, commerce and honest friendship with all nations; entangling alliances with none.
That's why I would only support reversible forms of sterilization as a form of punishment for birthing crack babies.
It is the minimum tactic necessary to prevent recidivism and it would be retractable.
Plus, sterilization of another person is legal under certain conditions, while vengeance killing is always illegal.
Tucker Case - Tard magnet.
2) While government provides all those incentives to companies, one aspect of those incentives is not "you get these incentives, but only if you never start up another business again." We don't force people who constantly bankrupt their businesses to be prohibited from starting another business later.
3) Doing forced sterilization on drug addicts and welfare recipients is inherently racist. It will affect minorities with fewer job opportunities and opportunities to get a higher paying occupations.
4) It is a permanent solution to temporary statuses of individuals. Sterilization is forever. Welfare and doing drugs isn't necessarily. For example, there are a lot of people on welfare right now during the current recession. Should they be forced to be sterilized for the rest of their life because they are relying on assistance despite the temporary economic recession? Also, people can treatment for their addictions and kick their habit. Many people fall into addiction of one kind or another. The lessening of the taboo of someone being an addict helps them to get treatment the treatment they need and to become and stay a productive member of society.
5) Not all drug addictions are equal. Are we going to sterilize those arrested for marijuana offenses just as much as we sterilize those arrested for cocaine or heroin offenses? If we do sterilization of drug addicts, then the government will have the power to sterilize anyone or any group they want by making a substance illegal.
6) Government funds to sterilization programs would be better spent elsewhere. Such programs include drug treatment programs, job training programs, universal mental health programs, and universal birth control programs. Why don't we try those before we do sterilization programs?
Forced sterilization is a natural by-product of the elitist thought processes that lead to socialism. "It's not the person's body, it's the State's."