This poll makes no sense whatsoever.
I don't know what Skateguy will come up with, but if we want to have a real North American Union I say that both Mexico and Canada dissolve their Federal/Central governments and their States will each become Commonwealths of the United States with the following provisions:
1. English will be the sole language for law and contracts and for the Constitutions. And no policy shall be permitted to allow a non-English language to have any official platform in that Commonwealth.
2. The position for govenonor of each of these commonwealths will be appointed as per the Constitution. No one may be appointed to a position of governor who is primarily a Pol of the previous government and must have an American view of the roll of Chief Executive of a State.
3. And new Circuit of Federal Courts will be established for enforcing these provisions where applicable as well as Federal Law. And no one who is not a U.S. Citizen as well as having been trained in American Law may be appointed.
4. Congress shall have the authority to dictate to the Commonwealths the Structure and all provisions of the Territorial Constitution of that Commonwealth until such a time it will become a State.
5. The Common Law for all the Commonwealths as well as future States shall be American Common Law and no Common Law shall be based on English(UK) or Mexican(Spanish variation) Common Law
6. Given the cultural and language differences between the US and Mexico is greater than that of the US and Canada. The US shall first formerly admit the Canadian Commonwealths as States but not more than 2 States every 2 years. After the Canadian States have had their chance to be admitted, and 20 years after the Dissolution of the Mexican government. The Commonwealths of the Mexican States then shall be admitted at the rate not greater than 2 every 5 years.
7. The currency used for the new union will be up to the Federal Government I would prefer to dump the Fed and allow multiple private currencies or have one backed in gold/silver/platinum/artwork.
8. The government ownership of Corporations would be eliminated.
Well this is a start I dont know if this extends beyond the scope of the thread or not.
An Enlightened Master is ideal only if your goal is to become a Benighted Slave. -- Robert Anton Wilson
Or at least, judging by this:
Mexico was never the United States. Part of the US used to be Mexico, mid 1800's. Then there was this war, and stuff, and we had some more states after awhile.
Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller