View Poll Results: What is your annual income?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • $0 up to $5000

    11 18.03%
  • Over $5000 up to $10,000

    1 1.64%
  • Over $10,000 up to $15,000

    1 1.64%
  • Over $15,000 up to $20,000

    3 4.92%
  • Over $20,000 up to $25,000

    2 3.28%
  • Over $25,000 up to $30,000

    0 0%
  • Over $30,000 up to $35,000

    0 0%
  • Over $35,000 up to $40,000

    2 3.28%
  • Over $40,000 up to $50,000

    5 8.20%
  • Over $50,000

    36 59.02%
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 95

Thread: What is your annual income?

  1. #1
    Educator ronpaulvoter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Seen
    07-18-16 @ 04:25 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    627

    Post What is your annual income?

    There are two other polls that relate to this, but they give ridiculous figures.

    Welcome to economic reality. What is your annual income (your individual income, not your family income), before taxes, but after your business expenses are deducted?

    Vote in this poll. Then you may post your sources of income--employment, self-employment, retirement, capital gains, social security, alimony, rent, royalties, etc.
    Last edited by ronpaulvoter; 01-29-10 at 11:54 AM.

  2. #2
    Guru
    USA_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    BANNED
    Last Seen
    04-16-11 @ 02:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,142

    Re: What is your annual income?

    The way the poll is set up, most will fall over 50k and what will that mean?
    "This Administration will constantly strive to promote an ownership society in America. We want more people owning their own home. It is in our national interest that more people own their own home. After all, if you own your own home, you have a vital stake in the future of our country."" GWB

  3. #3
    Educator ronpaulvoter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Seen
    07-18-16 @ 04:25 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    627

    fyi Re: What is your annual income?

    Quote Originally Posted by USA-1 View Post
    The way the poll is set up, most will fall over 50k and what will that mean?
    You must live in a rich state. Only a small percentage makes over $50,000 in my state or area. If you make that kind of moolah, you might even be able to afford Obama's crazy tax and spend ideas.
    Last edited by ronpaulvoter; 01-29-10 at 12:09 PM.

  4. #4
    Guru
    USA_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    BANNED
    Last Seen
    04-16-11 @ 02:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,142

    Re: What is your annual income?

    Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulvoter View Post
    You must live in a rich state. Only a small percentage makes over $50,000 in my state or area. If you make that kind of moolah, you might even be able to afford Obama's crazy tax and spend ideas.
    Doesn't Obama want to tax the rich? Better them than me.
    "This Administration will constantly strive to promote an ownership society in America. We want more people owning their own home. It is in our national interest that more people own their own home. After all, if you own your own home, you have a vital stake in the future of our country."" GWB

  5. #5
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: What is your annual income?

    Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulvoter View Post
    You must live in a rich state. Only a small percentage makes over $50,000 in my state or area. If you make that kind of moolah, you might even be able to afford Obama's crazy tax and spend ideas.
    i live in fl.....where do you live?

    ps....i don't consider over 50k much.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  6. #6
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,950

    Re: What is your annual income?

    I'm a dirt poor unemployed university student getting by on scholarships and a janitorial job at a church (all I do is vacuum it twice a week). Thanks Obama for screwing students and the job market If anything the government should put some regulation on rising tuition prices...

  7. #7
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: What is your annual income?

    how exactly did obama screw students?

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  8. #8
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: What is your annual income?

    you can't live in my county for less than almost double your top choice.


    You needed an "over $500,000" option.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  9. #9
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,950

    Re: What is your annual income?

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    how exactly did obama screw students?
    There wasn't any bail out for students nor any new programs for rising tuition prices. He talks about how important an education is, but doesn't offer anything to help make higher education more affordable or regulate university tuition costs. I do get a pell grant from the government and money from my state that I am very grateful for, but I don't see anything new being implemented. I just think it's criminal that universities can charge so much for an education and making it more exclusively for children with rich parents. I just wish that congress would do an overhaul on higher education, our country needs that.

  10. #10
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: What is your annual income?

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    There wasn't any bail out for students nor any new programs for rising tuition prices. He talks about how important an education is, but doesn't offer anything to help make higher education more affordable or regulate university tuition costs. I do get a pell grant from the government and money from my state that I am very grateful for, but I don't see anything new being implemented. I just think it's criminal that universities can charge so much for an education and making it more exclusively for children with rich parents. I just wish that congress would do an overhaul on higher education, our country needs that.
    i agree with you, but really, as the people on the right say, get a job!

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •