Republicans in government are more competent
Democrats in government are more competent
Competence is the same for both parties
Republicans in government are less corrupt
Democrats in government are less corrupt
Corruption is the same for both parties
Last edited by Kali; 01-30-10 at 11:44 PM.
~Following My Own Flow~
One that governs least.
THE GREATEST FREEDOM IS THE FREEDOM TO OPPRESS OTHERS
Judicial Watch Announces List of Washington's "Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians" for 2009 | Judicial Watch
.1. Senator Christopher Dodd (D-CT): This marks two years in a row for Senator Dodd, who made the 2008 "Ten Most Corrupt" list for his corrupt relationship with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and for accepting preferential treatment and loan terms from Countrywide Financial, a scandal which...
2. Senator John Ensign (R-NV): A number of scandals popped up in 2009 involving public officials who conducted illicit affairs, and then attempted to cover them up with hush payments and favors, an obvious abuse of power...
3. Rep. Barney Frank (D-MA): Judicial Watch is investigating a $12 million TARP cash injection provided to the Boston-based OneUnited Bank at the urging of Massachusetts Rep. Barney Frank...
4. Secretary of Treasury Timothy Geithner: In 2009, Obama Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner admitted that he failed to pay $34,000 in Social Security and Medicare taxes from 2001-2004 on his lucrative salary at the International Monetary Fund (IMF)...
5. Attorney General Eric Holder: Tim Geithner can be sure he won't be hounded about his tax-dodging by his colleague Eric Holder, US Attorney General. Judicial Watch strongly opposed Holder because of his terrible ethics record, which includes...
6. Rep. Jesse Jackson, Jr. (D-IL)/ Senator Roland Burris (D-IL): One of the most serious scandals of 2009 involved a scheme by former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich to sell President Obama's then-vacant Senate seat...
7. President Barack Obama: During his presidential campaign, President Obama promised to run an ethical and transparent administration...
8. Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA): At the heart of the corruption problem in Washington is a sense of entitlement...
9. Rep. John Murtha (D-PA) and the rest of the PMA Seven: Rep. John Murtha made headlines in 2009 for all the wrong reasons. The Pennsylvania congressman is under federal investigation for his corrupt relationship with the now-defunct defense lobbyist PMA Group...
10. Rep. Charles Rangel (D-NY): Rangel, the man in charge of writing tax policy for the entire country, has yet to adequately explain how he could possibly "forget" to pay taxes on $75,000 in rental income...
Last edited by zimmer; 01-31-10 at 03:35 PM.
I AM DEPLORABLE.
NEVER CRIMINAL HILLARY (S-NY)
list of the 10 worst Congressmen includes 9 Republicans.
But it's interesting that my Congressman made the list (Moran; he's one of the PMA people).
I can understand some of them like Dodd and Murtha. But Obama made the list for "promising to run an ethical and transparent administration," and Pelosi made the list for a vague "sense of entitlement"? Give me a freaking break. That's just partisan hackery, not an honest look at corruption.
Are you coming to bed?
I can't. This is important.
Someone is WRONG on the internet! -XKCD
She's one hungry and thirsty wench.
As for Obama:Taxpayers pay $101,000 for Pelosi's in-flight 'food, booze'
Judicial Watch said the newly obtained 2,000 pages of documentation show Pelosi's military travel cost the U.S. Air Force $2,100,744.59 over two years – including $101,429.14 for in-flight expenses, including food and alcohol.
Honest Abe he's not... tell me... is wholesale bait and switch on the electorate not a form of corruption? Maybe he didn't screw the help like Edwards and Clinton like to do, but he's pulled out his wobbly and prodded the nation pretty good. Then he has the gall to lecture us and tell us we should get ready for more.
The electorate has recently shown they don't like his advances, but he keeps on prodding like a drunken fool, treating us like we're all assholes at his disposal.
Judicial Watch Announces List of Washington?s ?Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians? for 2007 | Judicial Watch8. Senator Barack Obama (D-IL): A “Dishonorable Mention” last year, Senator Obama moves onto the “ten most wanted” list in 2007. In 2006, it was discovered that Obama was involved in a suspicious real estate deal with an indicted political fundraiser, Antoin “Tony” Rezko.
In 2007, more reports surfaced of deeper and suspicious business and political connections It was reported that just two months after he joined the Senate, Obama purchased $50,000 worth of stock in speculative companies whose major investors were his biggest campaign contributors. One of the companies was a biotech concern that benefited from legislation Obama pushed just two weeks after the senator purchased $5,000 of the company’s shares.
Obama was also nabbed conducting campaign business in his Senate office, a violation of federal law.
Last edited by zimmer; 02-01-10 at 02:01 AM.
I AM DEPLORABLE.
NEVER CRIMINAL HILLARY (S-NY)
i think this'd be the best party: The Australian Sex Party