1. If a gentleman from England comes into this country and is on a long term visit and writes a negative letter to the editor piece about Barak Obama, do you think it should be okay for the government to throw him in jail for his negative speech against the POTUS?
2. If a gentleman from Canada comes into America on vacation and openly is talking about his worship of the Devil as a Satanist, should he be arrested and put in a mental institute for his following of a crazy evil religion?
3. If a group of Chinese people assembled in front of the Empire State Building taking numerous pictures would it be fine to forcefully get them to disperse and arrest any that wouldn't.
4. If a gentleman from the netherlands is here and ends up getting pulled over for going 3 over the speed limit should he be subject to a full body cavity search, his entire car searched, and numerous items siezed to give them a more thurough investigation if the police officer wishes?
5. If an individual from Russia is thought of as a suspect for a crime and is poor at speaking english do you believe its fine for the cops to get him in an interrogation room and tell him if he confesses and said he did it he'll get out within a day and back home?
6. If a gentleman from Dubai is suspected of robbery is it okay to throw him in jail without a trial?
Just wanting to check on some of these, as it appears numreous people on this forum have repeatedly stated that the constitution should not apply to foreign individuals. As such the right to freedom of speech, religion, assembly, search and siezure, fair trial, etc should in no way apply to ANY foreigners, correct?
So, which of these scenarios do you feel is perfectly acceptable legally?