yes,-- everybody should be treated equal
No--some people should recieve preferential treatment
"We may have destroyed this country, but we got rich doing it!" --The GOP
There is a special place in hell for those who care only about themselves.
No Lives Matter
- Be paid for sex.
- Smoke marijuana, or use other illegal substances.
- Drink alcohol, if under the age of 21 (but still adults).
- Make a wager on a sport or game of chance (e.g. poker).
- Assisted suicide.
- Drive without seatbelts.
- Ride a motorcycle without helmets.
- Buy/sell sex toys in Alabama.
- Read an obscene comic book.
- Watch obscene pornography.
- Gay marriage.
I'm sure some of my fellow libertarians can add to this short list.
Last edited by Tsunami; 01-18-10 at 09:59 AM.
Schadenfreude ist die schönste Freude.
No Lives Matter
Any issue before the public is the business of the public. If you don't like my opinion, don't ask for my vote/money.
- General Arson.
- Burn their own tires on their own property, even if in a rural aria.
- Create realistic depictions of pedophilia even if they do not involve children in any way.
- Compromise the structural integrity of their home while living in it.
- One consenting adult can not bury the other consenting adult on their own property if that property is not zoned as a grave yard.
Those are a few off the hip, I'm sure there are more examples.
Moderator's Warning: Going to make this clear real quick. If you think this is a "bait" thread, report it. If you're not a moderator, that's the extent you can go. Simply because you "feel" it is a bait thread gives you no justification, nor allowance, to break the rules. Anyone found from this point forward purposefully attempting to bait or troll this thread to drive it off topic or cause others to break the rules will be dealt with, swiftly. If you have a problem with the thread, and the mod team appears to disagree, your options are to follow the rules or leave the thread.
"I am appalled that somebody who is the nominee...would take that kind of position"
"A court took away a presidency"
"...the brother of a man running for president was the governor of the state..."
It's horrifying because Trump is blunt instead of making overt implications.