View Poll Results: Should we legalize pot?

Voters
138. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    110 79.71%
  • no

    24 17.39%
  • I forget

    4 2.90%
  • bang a gong

    3 2.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 537

Thread: Should marijuana be legalized?

  1. #171
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    02-03-14 @ 02:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    501

    Re: Should marijuana be legalized?

    Quote Originally Posted by modobrofo View Post
    well, here we are on debatepolitics.com-sorry if i thought you were interested in debating. saying "LALALALA IM NOT INTERESTED IN WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY" isnt debate. attempting to debunk my argument is to debate, and you have failed to address it whatsoever. i guess that makes me the winner? wooooo
    I am not interested in debunking an argument that I was not debating.
    You seem far more like a loser to me but if you want to congratulate yourself get a biscuit out your mothers biscuit barrel and have it on me.

  2. #172
    User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    03-18-12 @ 04:54 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14

    Re: Should marijuana be legalized?

    Quote Originally Posted by angrybeaver View Post
    I am not interested in debunking an argument that I was not debating.
    You seem far more like a loser to me but if you want to congratulate yourself get a biscuit out your mothers biscuit barrel and have it on me.
    a. the argument is "should marijuana be legalized." you don't want to debunk an argument supporting that idea? why are you here? isnt that the point?

    b. i was clearly mocking your refusal to debate the topic of this poll when i declared myself the winner.

    c. what?

  3. #173
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    02-03-14 @ 02:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    501

    Re: Should marijuana be legalized?

    Quote Originally Posted by reefedjib View Post
    Prove it.

    Let me add, that even if it were, that only hurts the user and no once else, so it is up to the user to decide if he/she wants to harm themselves this way.
    There is a great deal of evidence that shows that long term use exacerbates schizophrenia,depression and can be mentally crippling.
    If you want to do yourself harm then do it but jump off a cliff dont perpetuate a dangerous drug which can harm others.
    This same guff was spouted by tobacco smokers 40 years ago.
    It seems that they were wrong, children have been made sick by secondary smoke and mothers and fathers have died after many years of smoking.
    Tell it to your kids when your in the padded cell.

  4. #174
    User Rufus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    01-18-10 @ 01:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25

    Re: Should marijuana be legalized?

    I am both Pro and Anti-Marijuana.

    On one side it really doesn't harm people and people will no longer mix hard drugs with it seeing as drug dealers will be obsolete.
    On the other hand, I think people waste the money on it and get lazy. Also if it does in fact kill braincells than it shouldn't be legalized, I don't want to be surrounded by idiots.
    Either way the Government hasn't found a good way to make money off of it and won't legalize it.
    Last edited by Rufus; 01-10-10 at 07:58 PM.

  5. #175
    Guru
    Skateguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston/Heights
    Last Seen
    02-07-12 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,571

    Re: Should marijuana be legalized?

    I just finished off an afternoon bowl---and the affects, seem to make you folks seem smarter, and much better looking, I might add. cheers
    "Don't be particular bout nothin, but the company you keep"

  6. #176
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    02-03-14 @ 02:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    501

    Re: Should marijuana be legalized?

    Quote Originally Posted by modobrofo View Post
    a. the argument is "should marijuana be legalized." you don't want to debunk an argument supporting that idea? why are you here? isnt that the point?

    b. i was clearly mocking your refusal to debate the topic of this poll when i declared myself the winner.

    c. what?
    I can see that you know your abc

    I think my point was near enough to the threads title to be able to post it, champ.
    You may have observed an idea about a compromise which was the main premise of my argument.
    I couldnt be bothered with your argument.
    Can't see everyone else lining up to debate with you but I hope they do, you seem desperate.
    Last edited by angrybeaver; 01-10-10 at 08:03 PM.

  7. #177
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    02-03-14 @ 02:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    501

    Re: Should marijuana be legalized?

    Quote Originally Posted by Skateguy View Post
    I just finished off an afternoon bowl---and the affects, seem to make you folks seem smarter, and much better looking, I might add. cheers
    I bet youre like Blind melon chitlin

  8. #178
    User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    03-18-12 @ 04:54 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14

    Re: Should marijuana be legalized?

    Quote Originally Posted by angrybeaver View Post
    I can see that you know your abc

    I think my point was near enough to the threads title to be able to post it, champ.
    You may have observed an idea about a compromise which was the main premise of my argument.
    I couldnt be bothered with your argument.
    Can't see everyone else lining up to debate with you but I hope they do, you seem desperate.
    really clever edit there with the abc comment. you definitely added a lot to your post with that.

    perhaps legalizing a lower thc content marijuana would be an acceptable compromise. i think that it would be largely circumvented, continuing the empowerment of cartels and preventing maximization of tax revenue, but at least it would put a dent in the destruction caused by prohibition. however, you don't seem to recognize the fact that our current policy is harmful, nor do you acknowledge the possibility that marijuana is not as harmful as "reefer madness" would lead you to believe, and that is the problem. it is a shame that people like you are legislators.

  9. #179
    Guru
    Skateguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston/Heights
    Last Seen
    02-07-12 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,571

    Re: Should marijuana be legalized?

    Quote Originally Posted by angrybeaver View Post
    I bet youre like Blind melon chitlin
    Darn near---I drove the rain deer in my day.
    "Don't be particular bout nothin, but the company you keep"

  10. #180
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    02-03-14 @ 02:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    501

    Re: Should marijuana be legalized?

    Quote Originally Posted by modobrofo View Post
    really clever edit there with the abc comment. you definitely added a lot to your post with that.

    perhaps legalizing a lower thc content marijuana would be an acceptable compromise. i think that it would be largely circumvented, continuing the empowerment of cartels and preventing maximization of tax revenue, but at least it would put a dent in the destruction caused by prohibition. however, you don't seem to recognize the fact that our current policy is harmful, nor do you acknowledge the possibility that marijuana is not as harmful as "reefer madness" would lead you to believe, and that is the problem. it is a shame that people like you are legislators.
    I've smoked it, ate it, grown it and sold it junior.
    I am not nor ever will be a legislator.

Page 18 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •