View Poll Results: is whaling wrong?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    30 61.22%
  • no

    19 38.78%
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 202

Thread: Who's at fault?

  1. #161
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Who's at fault?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Partisan,


    What is the appropriate response the Japanese ship should take, when another ship follows them and tries to prop foul and stink bomb them?
    Power down as much as possible to still allow navigational ability, you would do minimal damage, (if any), when the hulls meet call the proper authorities....

  2. #162
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,571

    Re: Who's at fault?

    Quote Originally Posted by Partisan View Post
    Power down as much as possible to still allow navigational ability, you would do minimal damage, (if any), when the hulls meet call the proper authorities....



    Uhm this solves nothing, your ship will be prop fouled, and your decks will be rendered inhabitable by the stink bombs.


    You are in the antartic with no power now....



    What did you solve?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  3. #163
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Who's at fault?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Uhm this solves nothing, your ship will be prop fouled, and your decks will be rendered inhabitable by the stink bombs.

    You are in the antartic with no power now....



    What did you solve?
    I guess if you like stink, they will be inhabitable.....

    You solved not putting human life in immediate danger......
    Last edited by Partisan; 01-09-10 at 03:16 PM.

  4. #164
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,571

    Re: Who's at fault?

    Quote Originally Posted by Partisan View Post
    I guess if you like stink, they will be inhabitable.....

    You solved not putting human life in immediate danger......




    If your prop is fouled, your crew is in immediate danger.



    FAIL
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  5. #165
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Who's at fault?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    If your prop is fouled, your crew is in immediate danger.



    FAIL
    'If' is a mighty big word....
    What might have happened is quite different than what did happen...
    I will stick with what did happen as opposed to what might have happened.....
    Again, if they powered down, it wouldn't have happened......

  6. #166
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,571

    Re: Who's at fault?

    Quote Originally Posted by Partisan View Post
    'If' is a mighty big word....
    What might have happened is quite different than what did happen...
    I will stick with what did happen as opposed to what might have happened.....
    Again, if they powered down, it wouldn't have happened......



    So if I try shoot you in the head, and miss, we cool?


    Are you this intellectually vapid or is this idiocy stemming from your racist nature?
    Last edited by ReverendHellh0und; 01-09-10 at 03:30 PM.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  7. #167
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Who's at fault?

    [quote=Reverend_[QUOTE]Hellh0und;1058474848]
    So if I try shoot you in the head, and miss, we cool?
    No, we are not, because your violent intent was directed right at me....

    Are you this intellectually vapid or is this idiocy stemming from your racist nature?
    Ah, the racist card is played.....FAIL!......
    Please don't tell me you think I am siding with the tree huggers because the crew is Japanese.......
    Last edited by Partisan; 01-09-10 at 03:43 PM.

  8. #168
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,571

    Re: Who's at fault?

    [quote=Partisan;1058474899]
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_[QUOTE
    Hellh0und;1058474848][B]
    No, we are not, because your violent intent was directed right at me....

    What's the difference with the violence directed at the japanese ship? FAIL


    Ah, the racist card is played.....FAIL!......
    Please don't tell me you think I am siding with the tree huggers because the crew is Japanese.......


    Well racism, is the most logical explaination for the blatant idiocy of your argument.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  9. #169
    Sage
    Crosscheck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:29 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,475

    Re: Who's at fault?

    Can't believe a Japanese fishing boat would cause this much flak. The Japanese commercial fishing industry has always played fairly in our waters............................................

  10. #170
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Who's at fault?

    [quote=Reverend_Hellh0und;1058474922][quote=Partisan;1058474899]
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_

    [QUOTE
    What's the difference with the violence directed at the japanese ship? FAIL
    They were responding to the threat with water cannons & chose to up the ante, (criminally, I might add).....


    Well racism, is the most logical explaination for the blatant idiocy of your argument.
    Well, I suppose you have trouble thinking logically then.....

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •