View Poll Results: Should Glenn Beck be treated as a legitimate reporter or as an entertainer?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Reporter

    2 2.74%
  • Entertainer

    71 97.26%
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 149

Thread: Is Glenn Beck a reporter or an entertainer

  1. #61
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: Is Glenn Beck a reporter or an entertainer

    I'd also like to add that I do not watch Glenn Beck, as I generally cannot stand his show. I just find the left's seething hatred of him (and Sarah Palin) quite telling. Anyone who dares to speak out forcefully against liberal policies is instantly smothered in vitriol.

  2. #62
    Sage
    Dav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-16-16 @ 02:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,539

    Re: Is Glenn Beck a reporter or an entertainer

    Q: Is Glenn Beck a reporter or an entertainer

    A: There's a distinction?

  3. #63
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,023

    Re: Is Glenn Beck a reporter or an entertainer

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Anyone who dares to speak out forcefully against liberal policies is instantly smothered in vitriol.
    How many concentration have you visited lately? Because according to Glenn Beck that is what we're facing. You know. The left. Eugenics. The Final Solution. No. Glenn Beck gets exactly what he deserves.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  4. #64
    Conservative Independent
    DarkWizard12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Tyler TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,562

    Re: Is Glenn Beck a reporter or an entertainer

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    I'll take 10 and not one less. Please show me 10 Republicans he's attacked with anything like claiming they want to build concentration camps or calling them racists. PLEASE show me these examples. I want to see this.
    BTW, glenn beck DEBUNKED the concentration camp thing. Glenn Beck: FEMA Concentration Camps Do Not Exist (VIDEO) He didn't claim it.

    lets get that one straight, since you brought it up, and then I'll continue.

  5. #65
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Is Glenn Beck a reporter or an entertainer

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Irony alert, irony alert! This is not a drill. All hands man your irony stations. I repeat, this is not a drill!
    The real irony here is that you do not realize that the comment applies just that much more so to you and to most of those that thanked you for your post.

  6. #66
    Hard As A Rock
    Strucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Last Seen
    10-19-17 @ 08:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    2,074

    Re: Is Glenn Beck a reporter or an entertainer

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkWizard12 View Post
    BTW, glenn beck DEBUNKED the concentration camp thing. Glenn Beck: FEMA Concentration Camps Do Not Exist (VIDEO) He didn't claim it.

    lets get that one straight, since you brought it up, and then I'll continue.
    The funny thing is that the whole "concentration camp" rumor started with that video made in 1995.
    "The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without."

    ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

  7. #67
    Conservative Independent
    DarkWizard12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Tyler TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,562

    Re: Is Glenn Beck a reporter or an entertainer

    Quote Originally Posted by Strucky View Post
    The funny thing is that the whole "concentration camp" rumor started with that video made in 1995.
    Even better, people are attributng that to Beck. You know it's Sad when even the huffPo doesn't even go along with liberal web rumours.

  8. #68
    Hard As A Rock
    Strucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Last Seen
    10-19-17 @ 08:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    2,074

    Re: Is Glenn Beck a reporter or an entertainer

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkWizard12 View Post
    Even better, people are attributng that to Beck. You know it's Sad when even the huffPo doesn't even go along with liberal web rumours.
    I'm sure MediaMatters has something to debunk HuffPo....Wheres Whippy when you need him?
    "The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without."

    ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

  9. #69
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,452
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Is Glenn Beck a reporter or an entertainer

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    I'd also like to add that I do not watch Glenn Beck, as I generally cannot stand his show. I just find the left's seething hatred of him (and Sarah Palin) quite telling. Anyone who dares to speak out forcefully against liberal policies is instantly smothered in vitriol.
    Yeah, you're right. Al Gore does not garner the same vitriol from the right.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  10. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: Is Glenn Beck a reporter or an entertainer

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    Yeah, you're right. Al Gore does not garner the same vitriol from the right.
    I'm not defending the right.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •