View Poll Results: Is America's Left Tolerant and Compassionate?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    38 47.50%
  • No

    42 52.50%
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 189

Thread: Well, well, well... The Intolerant, Vile Left slithers into the New Year

  1. #161
    Professor
    Marilyn Monroe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Last Seen
    03-06-14 @ 03:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,137

    Re: Well, well, well... The Intolerant, Vile Left slithers into the New Year

    Quote Originally Posted by Kali View Post
    That is true on Nappy Headed Ho thing. My bad. It is hard to keep all these racist pigs seprate in my mind.

    Funny you bash Al and support Rush. How odd.
    Do you know what Al Sharpton did? He supported a black teenage girl, Tawana Brawley, who claimed she had been raped by seven prominent men, even after it became apparent the girl was lying. He said defamatory things about the men, and was ordered to pay fines, course someone else had to pay them, for instance, Johnnie Cochran. Al Sharpton is also one of these guys like Jesse Jackson, who has no income, but somehow lives in an extravagant house.

    Really, if you take all the crap that goes on to keep racial harmony, what Rush Limbaugh does is very small potatoes.

    Rush says a lot of funny stuff, and if everyone weren't so disingenuously appalled they'd get a snicker or two themselves.
    "It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens." Woody Allen.

  2. #162
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Well, well, well... The Intolerant, Vile Left slithers into the New Year

    I see a lot of kool-aid swillers voted yes.

  3. #163
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Well, well, well... The Intolerant, Vile Left slithers into the New Year

    Quote Originally Posted by Kali View Post
    Again some words should never come out of a person mouth and when you use certain words and say certain things? Context be damned because it does not MATTER!
    Yes, seriously, I agree.

    Don't ever EVER use the word "nigardly" because the ignorant public-school graduate blacks on the Washington DC city council will sue you for hate speech.

  4. #164
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Well, well, well... The Intolerant, Vile Left slithers into the New Year

    Quote Originally Posted by Morality Games View Post
    It's always nice when someone sells their soul to write a post like this to criticize other people for lacking a soul.

    "Protecting the terrorists" is more about defending the moral principles at work in Human Rights Statutes and American Law. The person of terrorists may have incurred the worst penalties upon themselves, but upholding the principle of goodness exhibited within articles like the Constitution, prohibiting cruel and unusual punishment for example, is more important than punishing the terrorists. If you don't uphold it in stringent circumstances, then there is less chance the next generation will uphold it in less stringent circumstances.
    Actually, liberals aren't allowed to pretend they're defending certain portions of the Constitution since they've already gang raped the whole document.

    Since liberals abused the Eighth Amendment by pretending that capital punishment is cruel and unusual (it's neither), they can't turn around and claim to support the Eighth Amendment when they're busy handing over a known terrorist caught in his flaming underwear over to the military authorities for some much needed thorough in-depth interviewing. That's just one example.

    Only Americans can say what's the best move to support the Constitution, and no liberal is an American.

  5. #165
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: Well, well, well... The Intolerant, Vile Left slithers into the New Year

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    Yes, seriously, I agree.

    Don't ever EVER use the word "nigardly" because the ignorant public-school graduate blacks on the Washington DC city council will sue you for hate speech.
    And don't ever say the word "nei-ge" in Mandarin on the phone with someone because a passing black may think you are saying the "N" word. I wish I was making this one up...
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  6. #166
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Well, well, well... The Intolerant, Vile Left slithers into the New Year

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    I say what goes around comes around. I see no reason to hold your tongue over someone that is vile or someone you think(many leftist think Limbaugh is vile due to misinformation) is vile human being just because they are hospitalized or died. When News of Hitler, Saddam, Jeffrey Dahmer, or some other well known scumbag died, I do not think anyone was holding their tongue nor do I think anyone was saying you shouldn't speak bad about those people since they died. When Jane Fonda and Medea Benjamin croaks they better cremate them or put them in a unknown grave because I will make it one of my goals in life to **** on their graves, When Tiller the Baby killer died I said good riddance he got what he deserved I am glad he is gone, when some other scumbag dies I say the same thing.

    If leftist want to bash Limbaugh or say they wished something a lot worse would have happened to them I say let them.However they better extend the same courtesy when some vile leftist is hospitalized or dies and not piss and moan about people speaking about those people.
    Rush Limbaugh is a babbling far-right jackass who needs to be told to shut the **** up. This is a given. Limbaugh would allow people to die if they could not afford healthcare.... and he isn't alone.

    The right simply lacks compassion and believes it should be legal to sodomize the poor to make themselves wealthier. These are people who need to be banned from politics.
    Last edited by Vader; 01-07-10 at 01:47 AM.

  7. #167
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,802

    Re: Well, well, well... The Intolerant, Vile Left slithers into the New Year

    Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Monroe View Post
    Do you know what Al Sharpton did? He supported a black teenage girl, Tawana Brawley, who claimed she had been raped by seven prominent men, even after it became apparent the girl was lying. He said defamatory things about the men, and was ordered to pay fines, course someone else had to pay them, for instance, Johnnie Cochran. Al Sharpton is also one of these guys like Jesse Jackson, who has no income, but somehow lives in an extravagant house.

    Really, if you take all the crap that goes on to keep racial harmony, what Rush Limbaugh does is very small potatoes.

    Rush says a lot of funny stuff, and if everyone weren't so disingenuously appalled they'd get a snicker or two themselves.
    Having seem Al Sharpton in action often, I am fairly certain that that cretin is a racist.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  8. #168
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,802

    Re: Well, well, well... The Intolerant, Vile Left slithers into the New Year

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    Actually, liberals aren't allowed to pretend they're defending certain portions of the Constitution since they've already gang raped the whole document.

    Since liberals abused the Eighth Amendment by pretending that capital punishment is cruel and unusual (it's neither), they can't turn around and claim to support the Eighth Amendment when they're busy handing over a known terrorist caught in his flaming underwear over to the military authorities for some much needed thorough in-depth interviewing. That's just one example.

    Only Americans can say what's the best move to support the Constitution, and no liberal is an American.
    Moderator's Warning:
    Well, well, well... The Intolerant, Vile Left slithers into the New YearKnock off the baiting, now.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  9. #169
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Well, well, well... The Intolerant, Vile Left slithers into the New Year

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Having seem Al Sharpton in action often, I am fairly certain that that cretin is a racist.
    Al Sharpton is a bigot. This is true. Then again ... so is Louis Farakhan.

  10. #170
    Stigmatized! End R Word! Kali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Seen
    08-19-12 @ 12:29 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    13,334
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Well, well, well... The Intolerant, Vile Left slithers into the New Year

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    So, most American Blacks are racist because they say "nigger" to one another. Thanks for confirmation that you are so partisan that you can't see that life is NOT simply black and white.
    Huh? You do not get it.. Sure some black peeps say What Up Nigga or may use the N word towards each other.. It is kinda like the gay folks have taken back that word queer.. I am not gonna waste my time trying to explain this to your racist butt
    ~Following My Own Flow~

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •