View Poll Results: Is America's Left Tolerant and Compassionate?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    38 47.50%
  • No

    42 52.50%
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 189

Thread: Well, well, well... The Intolerant, Vile Left slithers into the New Year

  1. #131
    John Schnatter 2012 Phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    03-20-12 @ 12:48 AM
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    638

    Re: Well, well, well... The Intolerant, Vile Left slithers into the New Year

    Are some conservatives (notice I said "some" because I don't bash a whole political ideology for a few people's immaturity) trying to fuel the fire? I for one said I hope he gets well, but I guess I'm still "intolerant" to you guys because I'm a liberal.

    Listen, when every well known person dies or gets into a bad situation, haters will say nasty things. Sadly that's the way some people are. It's a good idea to fight back against them when they post the nasty comments, but opening a new thread like this... You're just inviting the hatred.

  2. #132
    Guru
    Morality Games's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Last Seen
    05-24-16 @ 10:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,733

    Re: Well, well, well... The Intolerant, Vile Left slithers into the New Year

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    It took less than 24-hours to have the Rush Limbaugh hospitalized thread shut down.
    Not only moved to the basement, but shut down.

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/archiv...-hospital.html

    Why?

    The left projectile vomited its death wishes all over the thread (and internet), revealing how vile, callous and intolerant this group really is.

    Protect the terrorists, but death to our most vocal political opponents.

    Interesting Party you've got.

    We saw the depths Libs would go at the Wellstone funeral... may this put an end to any thought the left is compassionate and tolerant.

    .
    It's always nice when someone sells their soul to write a post like this to criticize other people for lacking a soul.

    "Protecting the terrorists" is more about defending the moral principles at work in Human Rights Statutes and American Law. The person of terrorists may have incurred the worst penalties upon themselves, but upholding the principle of goodness exhibited within articles like the Constitution, prohibiting cruel and unusual punishment for example, is more important than punishing the terrorists. If you don't uphold it in stringent circumstances, then there is less chance the next generation will uphold it in less stringent circumstances.
    Last edited by Morality Games; 01-03-10 at 02:35 AM.
    If you notice something good in yourself, give credit to God, not to yourself, but be certain the evil you commit is always your own and yours to acknowledge.

    St. Benedict

  3. #133
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: Well, well, well... The Intolerant, Vile Left slithers into the New Year

    Quote Originally Posted by Kali View Post
    I am not the one that brought it up. Just Saying..
    Nah, while I wasn't intending to single you out, you DID repeat it.
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  4. #134
    Stigmatized! End R Word! Kali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Seen
    08-19-12 @ 12:29 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    13,334
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Well, well, well... The Intolerant, Vile Left slithers into the New Year

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    Nah, while I wasn't intending to single you out, you DID repeat it.
    So what? I am not suppose to repeat on something that is brought up in a thread? What are you a mod trying to police what I may or may not repeat? I suggest that you not go there with me as I can repeat whatever whenever and there is nothing you can do about it as you are not a mod. It was brought up and yep I did repeat it. *GASP* I was not aware that was some huge deal.

    Constitution and Bill of Rights..

    Constitution and Bill of Rights!!

    Constitution and Bill of Rights!!!!!!!


    HA!
    Last edited by Kali; 01-03-10 at 03:01 AM.
    ~Following My Own Flow~

  5. #135
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: Well, well, well... The Intolerant, Vile Left slithers into the New Year

    Quote Originally Posted by Kali View Post

    Constitution and Bill of Rights..

    Constitution and Bill of Rights!!

    Constitution and Bill of Rights!!!!!!!


    HA!
    Doesn't change the fact that you are simply being redundant as the Bill of Rights is a PART of the Constitution and if you wish to look ignorant, I am not going to do anything to stop you.
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  6. #136
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: Well, well, well... The Intolerant, Vile Left slithers into the New Year

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Are some conservatives (notice I said "some" because I don't bash a whole political ideology for a few people's immaturity) trying to fuel the fire? I for one said I hope he gets well, but I guess I'm still "intolerant" to you guys because I'm a liberal.

    Listen, when every well known person dies or gets into a bad situation, haters will say nasty things. Sadly that's the way some people are. It's a good idea to fight back against them when they post the nasty comments, but opening a new thread like this... You're just inviting the hatred.
    I've seen the best and worst of both sides when a major politico either dies or has a potentially life threatening situation, I can't speak for the OP here but I will assume he is talking about the hardcore left that will throw out the rules of decorum as well as human decency for an "ends justify means" approach to their agendas, some on the hardcore right as well as other ends of the spectrum are all alike, even if the agendas differ. I have seen you say some nice things about Rush even though he is a political opposite, so I'd say the OP doesn't apply to either you, C.C., and some of the other fine upstanding liberal posters here, but.....we have seen some of the more rabid within your ideology as well as mine on this board over the years.
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  7. #137
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Humble Texas
    Last Seen
    06-25-11 @ 05:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,827

    Re: Well, well, well... The Intolerant, Vile Left slithers into the New Year

    Quote Originally Posted by LaMidRighter View Post
    Just something I grew up with, it has nothing to do with the person's public status, just that of their health or living status. Maybe it's a southern thing? I dunno, but I was always raised not to speak ill of the gravely sick or the dead.
    I too was taught not to speak ill of the sick or dead. I think it more of the parents that teach their kids that moral ectt.

    RyreineaHaruno from Texas :



    Come on, their are jack asses on both sides. Please, don't judge us, because of a few people that have no class what so ever.
    Last edited by RyrineaHaruno; 01-03-10 at 02:23 PM.

  8. #138
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:32 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Well, well, well... The Intolerant, Vile Left slithers into the New Year

    Quote Originally Posted by LaMidRighter View Post
    I've seen the best and worst of both sides when a major politico either dies or has a potentially life threatening situation, I can't speak for the OP here but I will assume he is talking about the hardcore left that will throw out the rules of decorum as well as human decency for an "ends justify means" approach to their agendas, some on the hardcore right as well as other ends of the spectrum are all alike, even if the agendas differ. I have seen you say some nice things about Rush even though he is a political opposite, so I'd say the OP doesn't apply to either you, C.C., and some of the other fine upstanding liberal posters here, but.....we have seen some of the more rabid within your ideology as well as mine on this board over the years.
    I would not call them "hardcore", I think both parties just have some assholes. I am a hardcore liberal, but I don't consider attacking some one who died or is in the hospital something I want to do.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #139
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: Well, well, well... The Intolerant, Vile Left slithers into the New Year

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I would not call them "hardcore", I think both parties just have some assholes. I am a hardcore liberal, but I don't consider attacking some one who died or is in the hospital something I want to do.
    I see that you are liberal in your ways, but when I say "hardcore" in this particular incidence I mean that this is the type of person who puts ideology over humanity, Maybe I didn't explain myself well. C'est la vie.
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  10. #140
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Well, well, well... The Intolerant, Vile Left slithers into the New Year

    Quote Originally Posted by LaMidRighter View Post
    I see that you are liberal in your ways, but when I say "hardcore" in this particular incidence I mean that this is the type of person who puts ideology over humanity, Maybe I didn't explain myself well. C'est la vie.
    It would be nice if rush would get some of that humanity.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •