View Poll Results: We have more evidence for life at conception than for man made global warming.

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • True

    10 52.63%
  • False

    9 47.37%
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 112

Thread: Global Warming Vs. Abortion - True or False

  1. #71
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Goldsboro,PA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,596
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Global Warming Vs. Abortion - True or False

    Its rather obvious that human life begins at conception, and I think the intelligent abortion rights people accept this(deep down).
    There is also evidence of global warming; again, a matter of intellect.
    The two, of course cannot be compared in any way.
    No vote.

  2. #72
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nun-ya-dang Bidness
    Last Seen
    02-19-11 @ 03:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,981

    Cool Re: Global Warming Vs. Abortion - True or False

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    There's only human dna involved, so it's always human.
    Thanks Jerry,.. but seriously,... You can tell when someone is sincere in their questions and when they are not.

    Can't you?

    When someone is genuinely perplexed, they don't normally come out swining, calling names and trashing the thread.

    Were the shoes to be on the other foot,... if I really didn't have an answer to the poll question,.. and if I really wanted more info... I might ask something like,...

    "That's an odd poll question, Chuz.... can you tell me what made you think of asking it?"

  3. #73
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    06-29-10 @ 11:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,801

    Re: Global Warming Vs. Abortion - True or False

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuz Life View Post
    Thanks Jerry,.. but seriously,... You can tell when someone is sincere in their questions and when they are not.

    Can't you?
    I can, and I can tell that this thread wasn't a sincere question.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuz Life View Post
    When someone is genuinely perplexed, they don't normally come out swining, calling names and trashing the thread.

    Were the shoes to be on the other foot,... if I really didn't have an answer to the poll question,.. and if I really wanted more info... I might ask something like,...

    "That's an odd poll question, Chuz.... can you tell me what made you think of asking it?"
    Or you might just evade people (like me) who give direct answers to your questions, just because my answers debunk your assertions.

  4. #74
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Global Warming Vs. Abortion - True or False

    Doctors and scientist say life begins at conception.


    Life Begins at Fertilization with the Embryo's Conception

  5. #75
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nun-ya-dang Bidness
    Last Seen
    02-19-11 @ 03:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,981

    Re: Global Warming Vs. Abortion - True or False

    Quote Originally Posted by earthworm View Post
    Its rather obvious that human life begins at conception, and I think the intelligent abortion rights people accept this(deep down).
    There is also evidence of global warming; again, a matter of intellect.
    The two, of course cannot be compared in any way.
    No vote.
    It's not a comparison,... but thanks.

    The poll question basically comes down to "which is most supported (in your opinion) by scientific facts?" Life begins at conception or Global Warming?

  6. #76
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    06-29-10 @ 11:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,801

    Re: Global Warming Vs. Abortion - True or False

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuz Life View Post
    It's not a comparison,... but thanks.

    The poll question basically comes down to "which is most supported (in your opinion) by scientific facts?" Life begins at conception or Global Warming?
    I already answered this question and explained why global warming is supported by science (while "life begins at conception" cannot be supported by science).

    You asked a question, but you ignored any direct answers to your question and refuse to support your assertion with facts. Why?

  7. #77
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Global Warming Vs. Abortion - True or False

    Quote Originally Posted by Toothpicvic View Post
    I already answered this question and explained why global warming is supported by science (while "life begins at conception" cannot be supported by science).

    You asked a question, but you ignored any direct answers to your question and refuse to support your assertion with facts. Why?
    As you ignored my link from Princeton.

  8. #78
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,067

    Re: Global Warming Vs. Abortion - True or False

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    As you ignored my link from Princeton.
    That's not a link from Princeton. It's from Princeton's pro-life student group.

    Here is the parent directory :

    Princeton Pro-Life

    -----------------------------------------

    The majority of universities in America have pro-life student groups and don't issue official university opinions on such matters.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  9. #79
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    06-29-10 @ 11:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,801

    Re: Global Warming Vs. Abortion - True or False

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    That's not a link from Princeton. It's from Princeton's pro-life student group.

    Here is the parent directory :

    Princeton Pro-Life

    -----------------------------------------

    The majority of universities in America have pro-life student groups and don't issue official university opinions on such matters.
    He ignored this:

    False. Life at conception is a spiritual argument and therefore cannot be "proven". From a biological perspective (which is the only one which matters in law), a fetus/embryo is not a human so it is fact that human life does not begin at conception.

    It is also fact that man-made global warming exists to a certain degree, as has been established by science. So the discussion is now moot (if it had any point to begin with other than a strawman).

  10. #80
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Global Warming Vs. Abortion - True or False

    Quote Originally Posted by Toothpicvic View Post
    He ignored this:
    Are these your opinions or will you tell where these statement came from?

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •