View Poll Results: Is it time to profile on airline flights?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    52 49.06%
  • No

    54 50.94%
Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 437

Thread: Is it time to profile on airline flights?

  1. #311
    Advisor Warspite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Here and There
    Last Seen
    01-08-10 @ 06:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    478

    Re: Is it time to profile on airline flights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    The terrorists are laughing at us.....People like DD and Dirty Harry are their best friends and they don't even know it.........
    So people who respect and uphold the fundamental rights of man are terrorist sympathizers then? You people are the *real* enemies and traitors to the Republic.

  2. #312
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Is it time to profile on airline flights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    The terrorists are laughing at us.....People like DD and Dirty Harry are their best friends and they don't even know it.........
    Actually...Navy. You are advocating giving the terrorists exactly what they want. They don't have a bigger friend than you. They thank you for advancing their agenda.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  3. #313
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Is it time to profile on airline flights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Warspite View Post
    So people who respect and uphold the fundamental rights of man are terrorist sympathizers then? You people are the *real* enemies and traitors to the Republic.
    That is the common rhetoric for big government, big brother, big war supporters. Fascism just isn't a good road to go down. But some are happily skipping down that road, trying to drag the rest of us with them. Good thing I have lots of guns.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  4. #314
    Advisor Warspite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Here and There
    Last Seen
    01-08-10 @ 06:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    478

    Re: Is it time to profile on airline flights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    That is the common rhetoric for big government, big brother, big war supporters. Fascism just isn't a good road to go down. But some are happily skipping down that road, trying to drag the rest of us with them. Good thing I have lots of guns.
    I do not support "big brother" nor "big war" - you would be wrong in that case.

  5. #315
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Is it time to profile on airline flights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Warspite View Post
    I do not support "big brother" nor "big war" - you would be wrong in that case.
    That statement wasn't made in contention to you, but in agreement. Sorry.

    To be clear, what I had meant was the common rhetoric down the path of fascism is that given by those whom would try to associate Americans as terrorist sympathizers for demanding proper and constrained government. I agree with your statement which I had originally quoted. Sorry about the confusion.
    Last edited by Ikari; 12-30-09 at 06:55 PM.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  6. #316
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Is it time to profile on airline flights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Warspite View Post
    So people who respect and uphold the fundamental rights of man are terrorist sympathizers then? You people are the *real* enemies and traitors to the Republic.
    If wanting to protect our country and the people that live here is a crime then I plead guilty......This is unlike any war we have ever been in.......as son as you lefties believe the better off we will be....I hope you come to your senses before it to late..Unfortunately the only thng that will get people like DD's attention is God forbid a nuclear cloud ove La La land..........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  7. #317
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Is it time to profile on airline flights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    If wanting to protect our country and the people that live here is a crime then I plead guilty......This is unlike any war we have ever been in.......as son as you lefties believe the better off we will be....I hope you come to your senses before it to late..Unfortunately the only thng that will get people like DD's attention is God forbid a nuclear cloud ove La La land..........
    No...the only thing that will get your attention is when we are living in a police state and you wake up and say....what happened to our Freedoms and American way of life......OMG....why did I so willingly give it away.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  8. #318
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Is it time to profile on airline flights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    If wanting to protect our country and the people that live here is a crime then I plead guilty.
    Doing so at the cost of my freedom and liberty makes you guilty of treason.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  9. #319
    Advisor Warspite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Here and There
    Last Seen
    01-08-10 @ 06:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    478

    Re: Is it time to profile on airline flights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    If wanting to protect our country and the people that live here is a crime then I plead guilty......This is unlike any war we have ever been in.......as son as you lefties believe the better off we will be....I hope you come to your senses before it to late..Unfortunately the only thng that will get people like DD's attention is God forbid a nuclear cloud ove La La land..........
    Pop quiz; who said this?

    Those who would forsake liberty for security deserve and shall reciev neither.

  10. #320
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Is it time to profile on airline flights?

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    No...the only thing that will get your attention is when we are living in a police state and you wake up and say....what happened to our Freedoms and American way of life......OMG....why did I so willingly give it away.
    All those rights and freedoms don't mean squat if your dead..........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •