View Poll Results: Is it time to profile on airline flights?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    52 49.06%
  • No

    54 50.94%
Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 437

Thread: Is it time to profile on airline flights?

  1. #251
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Is it time to profile on airline flights?

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    Who is making bigoted racist statments in his post?
    You got that right.....Whenever lefties have lost the debate the always refer to name caling and insults........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  2. #252
    Professor
    Dirty Harry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    07-01-11 @ 01:48 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,390

    Re: Is it time to profile on airline flights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You got that right.....Whenever lefties have lost the debate the always refer to name caling and insults........
    I think they learned that tactic from the righties.

  3. #253
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,990

    Re: Is it time to profile on airline flights?

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    Who is making bigoted racist statments in his post?
    Yay! You can take a singular line out of an entire post and post it completely out of context to try and make a point and fail miserably. Good job Sgt Rock! Now post it in context and watch as I have a good laugh at your failure of an attempt of ignoring and back peddling from your own blatant bigotted statements by trying to put forth something I did as a parody of another person specifically as an example to make a point.



    For the love of god, step up your game, cause that's just a pathetic effort on your part.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I am not the one that is blocking legislation that might help to prevent and act of terrorism on this country , its lefties like you that hide behind a false conservative label that are doing it........You and your leader Ron Paul who wants to take us back to a 1939 policy.......
    Haha, false lefties. Lets see here.

    Who wants to impose legislation that will cause greater Federal Spending? - Navy Pride. How conservative of you.

    Who wants to impose legislation that would violate the constitution of this country? - Navy Pride. How conservative of you.

    Who wants to impose legislation that would inject more big government into private citizens lives? - Navy Pride. How conservative of you.

    Who wants to give the federal government more powers and more authority? - Navy Pride. How conservative of you.

    Who wants to pass legislation that will cause more government workers to be hired thus further growing government? - Navy Pride. How conservative of you.

    Yes Navy, you definitely are the stalwart indicator of what is or isn't conservative. Big spending, Big government, Big Nanny. How wonderfully conservative. Its pathetic you ever try to call someone else something other than a conservative, which you do continually, when you yourself are far from a true conservative as well. To you "conservative" means anyone that doesn't agree 100% with your world view. You want to label anyone a leftie this or leftwing that when you can't look in the damn mirror to see you're one of the biggest pro-government spending, pro-government expansion, pro-government involvement leftist on this forum Navy.

    You can hold onto your delusional, irrational, bigoted, hatefilled world view and view point that anyone that doesn't think like you is somehow meant to be belittled, insulted, or labeled because frankly, there's not a person here who gives a damn who you think is a leftist or not because its a pathetic and hilllarious thing to watch YOU, Mr Big Government, try to tell anyone whether they're a conservative or not.

    No, unlike you, I care about our constitution. I care about the freedoms we have. I care about keeping us safe through the use of useful, workable measures that also don't destroy the very thing we're supposed to be protecting. So continue you're pointless bellowing about how we're letting the terrorists when because we don't let people push racist views, and make no mistake everytime you say Hussein when you call no one else by their middle name it makes it perfectly clear what kind of views you hold, because it just shows what kind of a joke your political views are. People like you trying to call me liberal is far, far from something that is going to cause me to shift and share your racist beliefs. Trust me on that.

  4. #254
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is it time to profile on airline flights?

    Zyphlin, just a point. Calling some one a "lefty" is not an insult, it's praise. And believe it or not, us lefties love our constitution too.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #255
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,990

    Re: Is it time to profile on airline flights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Zyphlin, just a point. Calling some one a "lefty" is not an insult, it's praise. And believe it or not, us lefties love our constitution too.
    PM coming your way.

  6. #256
    Sage
    jackalope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    08-08-14 @ 01:54 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,494

    Re: Is it time to profile on airline flights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Zyphlin, just a point. Calling some one a "lefty" is not an insult, it's praise. And believe it or not, us lefties love our constitution too.


    Well, it kinda is, to a conservative.
    Tiki Bar! Woot!
    Drinks are plenty, music is fine, and the company is first-rate

  7. #257
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is it time to profile on airline flights?

    Quote Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
    Well, it kinda is, to a conservative.
    Yes, but most of them are innately wrong.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #258
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is it time to profile on airline flights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    PM coming your way.
    Received, and topic changed in reply.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #259
    You kids get off my lawn!
    Glinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    06-11-11 @ 02:01 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,716

    Re: Is it time to profile on airline flights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Bottom line is we live in a dangerous time.....In the past we needed not worry about attacks on our mainland.......9/11/01 changed all that.....
    No it didn't. Besides the varied attempts the Japanese made along the US west coast during WWII, there was this little thing called Pearl Harbor. How can you be a navy man and not remember that?

    Oh, and don't forget domestic terrorism. Oklahoma City ring a bell?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    We now can be attacked anytime, anywhere.....
    No, sadly, nothing has changed, really. There has always been a chance that we could be set upon by enemies. Remember the Cold War and nuclear proliferation? Did you think all those Russian nukes weren't armed? Do you think they're still unarmed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Like I said earlier whatever it takes to keep this country that I love safe............
    Your own countrymen have attacked this nation.

    According to the FBI, however, between the years of 1980 and 2000, 250 of the 335 incidents confirmed as or suspected to be terrorist acts in the United States were carried out by American citizens. --Wiki: Domestic Terrorism
    What do you propose we do to stop Americans from committing domestic terrorism? Just shut down the whole nation and force people to stay behind locked doors at all times?

    Your fear is misplaced, sir, and your reaction to it is completely out of proportion. Looks like, at least in your case, the terrorists have won.

  10. #260
    Anti-Hypocrite
    molten_dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southeast Michigan
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,351

    Re: Is it time to profile on airline flights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Define profiling experts....
    I would define them as law enforcement personnel who are trained in the art/science of criminal profiling. Wouldn't you agree that they would have a better idea of what kind of profiling is effective than any of us would?
    If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.

    If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •