View Poll Results: Is it time to profile on airline flights?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    52 49.06%
  • No

    54 50.94%
Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 437

Thread: Is it time to profile on airline flights?

  1. #241
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Goldsboro,PA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,595
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Is it time to profile on airline flights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You have to profile Muslims......With few exceptions they are the ones performing the terrorist attacks................If a black man commits nd act of terrorism you profile blacks, not whites..........Its only common sense..........

    Also I like the example someone added if a man with one arm commits and act of terrorism you don't profile men with 2 arms............
    The "profiling" experts should be the ones determining how this is done, no-one else.
    Generally, using racism only serves to confuse, and is a tool of the ignorant.

  2. #242
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Is it time to profile on airline flights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    Man, you need some counseling to get over your fears. I'm serious. Don't be a coward. You have nothing to fear, but fear itself. I have never encountered a veteran that was so afraid.
    Don't come up with all those cliches........Its lefties like you who would be screaming that not enough was done to protect us if,God forbid, there was another terrorist attack on this country......
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  3. #243
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,949

    Re: Is it time to profile on airline flights?

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    Why is it bigoted to profile muslims?
    Miss the point much? I dare say his comment about bigotry had less to do simply with "profile muslims" and more to do with your ignorant, juvenile, pathetic attempt at humor through racial stereotyping:

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    I still think the pork chop muslim detector technique is the solution. We can't just go by name, ethnicity, or country of orgin. It must be religious based profiling. Like they say with very few exceptions "Not all muslims are terrorist, but nearly all terrorists are muslim. And what is it that muslims fear most other than sexuality? Thats right, pork and muhammad cartoons.

    We need a pork chop pedophile prophet muhammad cartoon muslim detector. Once we have the ability to identify who is muslim then we can run them through seperate security checks for a strip search/cavity search.
    Just like someone saying we need to put fried chicken, watermelon, and orange sodas into a cart and have a big bootied white woman to push it around as a means of african american detection would probably be called bigoted. Its because you made bigoted statements.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Bottom line is we live in a dangerous time
    And its wonderful to know that dangerous time has caused you to **** on the constitution, **** on the founders, **** on conservatism, and become a liberal my big government friend.

    Personally, I'd rather not defecate upon the very thing that makes this country great to try and save it. Its kind of like taking a sledge hammer to your car to make sure vandals won't key it.

  4. #244
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Is it time to profile on airline flights?

    Quote Originally Posted by earthworm View Post
    The "profiling" experts should be the ones determining how this is done, no-one else.
    Generally, using racism only serves to confuse, and is a tool of the ignorant.
    Define profiling experts....
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  5. #245
    Guru
    Skateguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston/Heights
    Last Seen
    02-07-12 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,571

    Re: Is it time to profile on airline flights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    Man, you need some counseling to get over your fears. I'm serious. Don't be a coward. You have nothing to fear, but fear itself. I have never encountered a veteran that was so afraid. Oh that's right, you were a supply clerk in the Navy.
    that seems a tad harsh to me---and I have no fear. ---well, midgets make me nervous.
    "Don't be particular bout nothin, but the company you keep"

  6. #246
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,949

    Re: Is it time to profile on airline flights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Don't come up with all those cliches........Its lefties like you who would be screaming that not enough was done to protect us if,God forbid, there was another terrorist attack on this country......
    Its lefties like you Navy that would be screaming that Hussein the n-word muslim Obama personally actually planned the attack if, god forbid, there was another terrorist attack on this country.

    See, once again Navy, I can make baseless accusations with no proof other than ignorant and idiotic assumptions based on your own biases and stereotypes too. Its fun!

    Now tell me why what I just said above is any more or less true than what you just accused him of, or you accused me of before. I'd love to hear it.

  7. #247
    Professor
    Dirty Harry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    07-01-11 @ 01:48 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,390

    Re: Is it time to profile on airline flights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Skateguy View Post
    that seems a tad harsh to me---and I have no fear. ---well, midgets make me nervous.
    It just makes me cringe to see a supposedly full grown man grovel like a baby.

  8. #248
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Is it time to profile on airline flights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Miss the point much? I dare say his comment about bigotry had less to do simply with "profile muslims" and more to do with your ignorant, juvenile, pathetic attempt at humor through racial stereotyping:



    Just like someone saying we need to put fried chicken, watermelon, and orange sodas into a cart and have a big bootied white woman to push it around as a means of african american detection would probably be called bigoted. Its because you made bigoted statements.



    And its wonderful to know that dangerous time has caused you to **** on the constitution, **** on the founders, **** on conservatism, and become a liberal my big government friend.

    Personally, I'd rather not defecate upon the very thing that makes this country great to try and save it. Its kind of like taking a sledge hammer to your car to make sure vandals won't key it.
    When the constitution was drafted I don't think the founding fathers took into consider the possibility of nuclear weapons desrroting this country and killing millions of people, do you? The constitution changes, that is why we have amendments......
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  9. #249
    Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
    SgtRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Last Seen
    11-27-17 @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,006

    Re: Is it time to profile on airline flights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    This showed that damn muslim nigger Hussien Obama failed, WOOO".
    Who is making bigoted racist statments in his post?
    When America is strong the world is calm, When America is weak tyrants and terrorist slaughter the meek. ~ SgtRock

  10. #250
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Is it time to profile on airline flights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Its lefties like you Navy that would be screaming that Hussein the n-word muslim Obama personally actually planned the attack if, god forbid, there was another terrorist attack on this country.

    See, once again Navy, I can make baseless accusations with no proof other than ignorant and idiotic assumptions based on your own biases and stereotypes too. Its fun!

    Now tell me why what I just said above is any more or less true than what you just accused him of, or you accused me of before. I'd love to hear it.
    I am not the one that is blocking legislation that might help to prevent and act of terrorism on this country , its lefties like you that hide behind a false conservative label that are doing it........You and your leader Ron Paul who wants to take us back to a 1939 policy.......
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •