View Poll Results: Who do you believe?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Government

    1 4.17%
  • The Scientist

    10 41.67%
  • Other

    13 54.17%
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 139

Thread: Marijuana Helps Grow Brain Cells!

  1. #101
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Marijuana Helps Grow Brain Cells!

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    It's because it is illegal that smoking pot can lead to using other drugs. If your dealer sells pot, crank and ecstasy, you're more likely to try the other two because you are exposed to them.
    I dont necessarily agree... im sortof on the gateway side of the argument though i disagree with about everything else those who hold that view think about drugs.

    With marijuana available people are more likely to try other relatively harmless drugs such as ecstasy.

  2. #102
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Marijuana Helps Grow Brain Cells!

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    I dont necessarily agree... im sortof on the gateway side of the argument though i disagree with about everything else those who hold that view think about drugs.

    With marijuana available people are more likely to try other relatively harmless drugs such as ecstasy.
    MDMA is not a harmless drug. It's because we promote fear instead of education that nonsense like this is perpetuated.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  3. #103
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,868
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Marijuana Helps Grow Brain Cells!

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    MDMA is not a harmless drug. It's because we promote fear instead of education that nonsense like this is perpetuated.
    I think he was being sarcastic.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  4. #104
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Marijuana Helps Grow Brain Cells!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    I think he was being sarcastic.
    There's nothing in his post to hint at that.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  5. #105
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Marijuana Helps Grow Brain Cells!

    Its harmless when taken in moderation.

    Like most other things.

  6. #106
    Guru
    Skateguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston/Heights
    Last Seen
    02-07-12 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,571

    Re: Marijuana Helps Grow Brain Cells!

    Pot and Lone Star for Christmas cheer---does it get any better???
    "Don't be particular bout nothin, but the company you keep"

  7. #107
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Marijuana Helps Grow Brain Cells!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skateguy View Post
    Pot and Lone Star for Christmas cheer---does it get any better???
    We had a few bottles of prosseco

  8. #108
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,868
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Marijuana Helps Grow Brain Cells!

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    There's nothing in his post to hint at that.
    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    Its harmless when taken in moderation.

    Like most other things.
    Ooookkk....Guess I was wrong. Sorry Egofftib.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  9. #109
    I'm not-low all the time
    Kushinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Loop
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,263

    Re: Marijuana Helps Grow Brain Cells!

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Nobody here is more pro-pot than me but let's be honest here. It makes you stupid. That's why it costs so much (and we still buy it.)
    I happen to disagree on all aspects of this comment
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.
    "Wealth of Nations," Book V, Chapter II, Part II, Article I, pg.911

  10. #110
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,672

    Re: Marijuana Helps Grow Brain Cells!

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy219 View Post
    I happen to disagree on all aspects of this comment
    I rest my case.

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •