View Poll Results: Do they?

Voters
209. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    18 8.61%
  • No

    190 90.91%
  • Don't care

    1 0.48%
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 96

Thread: Do animals deserve a right to life?

  1. #81
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Do animals deserve a right to life?

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    The answer to this question is simple. We as humans are omnivores. Animals are on the menu for us. Animals are our food.
    sometimes they eat us, and if you zoom out on the picture, we all eat everything at some point. All the biomass gets recycled one way or another.

  2. #82
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Timbuktu
    Last Seen
    01-30-12 @ 08:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    2,730

    Re: Do animals deserve a right to life?

    Quote Originally Posted by stalin_was_a_nice_being View Post
    You should come to realize that there is something out there that created life but we don't have a clue what it was.
    Exactly......"something" had to set up the energy within the singularity that created our universe.

    Because this "something" had to exist before OUR universe was created then OUR universe MUST be within another universe.

    "something" had to create living matter within our universe out of all that dead matter in the beginning.

    All the physics and science in the universe cannot rule out the likelyhood of intelligent design that created and set up all the energy in our singularity that produced our big bang.
    Last edited by creativedreams; 12-23-09 at 03:07 PM.

  3. #83
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: Do animals deserve a right to life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Toothpicvic View Post
    If your argument against abortion is biological (not spiritual), meaning that embryos/fetuses deserve a "right to life" because they are biologically alive (as is sperm), then why do animals not also deserve a right to life, as biologically they meet all the same criteria, if not moreso. Discuss.
    Are human fetuses in our food chain? No, they're not.

    next topic?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #84
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nun-ya-dang Bidness
    Last Seen
    02-19-11 @ 03:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,981

    Arrow Re: Do animals deserve a right to life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    That is great. But you can only be born once. So which one is it. Either you are born at conception. Or you're born during child birth.
    Says who?

    I just explained to you that you are "Born" in one respect when you came into existence (conception) and that you were born in another respect when you were seperated from your mother.

    There was a time when enough people were ignorant enough to believe that the two aspects referenced the same event.

    But some of us (who appreciate the significance of the biological facts) now know better.
    Last edited by Chuz Life; 12-23-09 at 05:49 PM.

  5. #85
    Baby Eating Monster
    Korimyr the Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Laramie, WY
    Last Seen
    11-23-17 @ 02:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    18,709
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Do animals deserve a right to life?

    That's some impressive doublethink.

  6. #86
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nun-ya-dang Bidness
    Last Seen
    02-19-11 @ 03:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,981

    Exclamation Re: Do animals deserve a right to life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Korimyr the Rat View Post
    That's some impressive doublethink.
    Here's something else to think about.

    An aborted child (no matter what week of gestation) is just as "born" as is any other child is....

    The difference is (Most) aborted children are "born" into the hands of someone who was paid to kill them.

    Some occasionally survivie despite the efforts to kill them.

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPF1FhCMPuQ"]YouTube- Gianna Jessen Abortion Survivor in Australia Part 1[/ame]
    Last edited by Chuz Life; 12-23-09 at 06:13 PM.

  7. #87
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nun-ya-dang Bidness
    Last Seen
    02-19-11 @ 03:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,981

    Question Re: Do animals deserve a right to life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuz Life View Post
    Here's something else to think about.

    An aborted child (no matter what week of gestation) is just as "born" as is any other child is....

    The difference is (Most) aborted children are "born" into the hands of someone who was paid to kill them.

    YouTube- Gianna Jessen Abortion Survivor in Australia Part 1
    Why are links double posting?

    Only one shows up in the edit.

  8. #88
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Do animals deserve a right to life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuz Life View Post
    Why are links double posting?

    Only one shows up in the edit.
    Because you make Baby Jesus weep, that's why.

  9. #89
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Do animals deserve a right to life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuz Life View Post
    Here's something else to think about.

    An aborted child (no matter what week of gestation) is just as "born" as is any other child is....

    The difference is (Most) aborted children are "born" into the hands of someone who was paid to kill them.

    Some occasionally survivie despite the efforts to kill them.

    YouTube- Gianna Jessen Abortion Survivor in Australia Part 1
    An aborted child is aborted, you can sling words however you want, but an aborted child is aborted. See, it's right there in the adjective before the noun which describes what the noun is....which is aborted.

  10. #90
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nun-ya-dang Bidness
    Last Seen
    02-19-11 @ 03:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,981

    mad Re: Do animals deserve a right to life?

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    An aborted child is aborted, you can sling words however you want, but an aborted child is aborted. See, it's right there in the adjective before the noun which describes what the noun is....which is aborted.
    Scenario #1

    A pregnant womangoes to see her doctor, she wants to have her baby delivered on a specific day if at all possible. The Dr. obliges, surgically removes the child by c-section and under the 14th Amendment, the child becomes a citizen of the United States.

    Scenerio #2

    The same woman goes to her doctor, declares she doesn't want to be pregnant, doesn't want the baby and pays him to "abort the child." By whatever (currently legal) means necessary,.... the Dr. kills then kills and surgically removes the child and disposes of it for her.

    Same pregnant woman, same pre-birth child, same doctor, essentially the same surgical procedures,....

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •