View Poll Results: Do they?

Voters
209. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    18 8.61%
  • No

    190 90.91%
  • Don't care

    1 0.48%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 96

Thread: Do animals deserve a right to life?

  1. #21
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: Do animals deserve a right to life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    So if some aliens came down in their space ship would it be ok to kill them just because they aren't human?
    This is surprisingly appropriate. HEHE.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGabJHXCfBs"]YouTube- ET[/ame]
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    06-29-10 @ 11:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,801

    Re: Do animals deserve a right to life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Because I'm a human and they aren't.
    Biologically there is no difference. Humans are just another type of animal. So unless your argument is spiritual, then I don't see where you're going with this.

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: Do animals deserve a right to life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    So if some aliens came down in their space ship would it be ok to kill them just because they aren't human?
    Intelligent life, therefore, superior to non-human animals.

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    10-14-11 @ 10:09 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,164

    Re: Do animals deserve a right to life?

    Do animals deserve a right to life?
    Yes, until I kill them.

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: Do animals deserve a right to life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Toothpicvic View Post
    Biologically there is no difference. Humans are just another type of animal. So unless your argument is spiritual, then I don't see where you're going with this.
    I am a human, therefore, I am more loyal to humans than non-human animals. Even beasts understand the concept of loyalty to the species.

    Also, there is a difference biologically, hence, the species designation.

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    10-14-11 @ 10:09 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,164

    Re: Do animals deserve a right to life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Toothpicvic View Post
    Biologically there is no difference. Humans are just another type of animal. So unless your argument is spiritual, then I don't see where you're going with this.
    Seriously?

    How many skyscrapers have Zebras built?

    How many diseases have Skunks cured?

    How many books have Hampsters written?

    This is simple, pal. You are an atheist that hates Christians and is trying to start an argument with them so you can look smart. Nice try.

    Most of us here are on to your game. You are no genius.

    But, I'll tell you what. Next time your house is on fire, I'll send the chimpanzee fire brigade to put it out. Or, when you kids go to school, I'll have my dog teach them algebra. How's that sound?

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    03-31-11 @ 07:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,331

    Re: Do animals deserve a right to life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    So if some aliens came down in their space ship would it be ok to kill them just because they aren't human?
    Yes. But if they came down from space you can bet we'd be on the menu list.

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    03-31-11 @ 07:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,331

    Re: Do animals deserve a right to life?

    Quote Originally Posted by kansaswhig View Post
    Seriously?

    How many skyscrapers have Zebras built?

    How many diseases have Skunks cured?

    How many books have Hampsters written?

    This is simple, pal. You are an atheist that hates Christians and is trying to start an argument with them so you can look smart. Nice try.

    Most of us here are on to your game. You are no genius.

    But, I'll tell you what. Next time your house is on fire, I'll send the chimpanzee fire brigade to put it out. Or, when you kids go to school, I'll have my dog teach them algebra. How's that sound?
    How many skyscapers have you built?

    How many diseases have you built?

    How many books have you written?

    Its simple given that we evolved at a faster pace than our enemies in nature we won the battle! That does not mean we have yet won the war. We do not know about any other species that could have evolved alongside us. We do not know what was the species that monkeys came from. And we do not know of every species that exists out in nature.

    I hate Christians, and I hate athiests, and I hate Muslims, Hindos, Buddha people. You name it I hate it. We shouldn't bring religion here because if you really want to know. Relgion extremism is the biggest problem in the world. How do you feel about that? And also athiests are punks, who are mostly strung out on drugs all day long. You should come to realize that there is something out there that created life but we don't have a clue what it was.

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    10-14-11 @ 10:09 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,164

    Re: Do animals deserve a right to life?

    Quote Originally Posted by stalin_was_a_nice_being View Post
    How many skyscapers have you built?

    How many diseases have you built?

    How many books have you written?
    Terrible analogy. Totally taken out of context.

    I have not "built any diseases". I have worked on a book, but never finished.

    Its simple given that we evolved at a faster pace than our enemies in nature we won the battle! That does not mean we have yet won the war.
    Lay off the zombie flicks, nerd. I think humans won this one.

    We do not know about any other species that could have evolved alongside us. We do not know what was the species that monkeys came from. And we do not know of every species that exists out in nature.
    Wow. You need to get out.

    I hate Christians, and I hate athiests, and I hate Muslims, Hindos, Buddha people. You name it I hate it.
    I doubt it. I think the truth is you probably just hate Christians.

    We shouldn't bring religion here because if you really want to know. Relgion extremism is the biggest problem in the world. How do you feel about that? And also athiests are punks, who are mostly strung out on drugs all day long. You should come to realize that there is something out there that created life but we don't have a clue what it was.
    I have no idea what the that little tourette's outburst is all about, but I'm willing to guess by the maturity of your posts and handle that you are a teenager. Or an idiot. Or both. You and repeter are probably best friends.

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    03-31-11 @ 07:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,331

    Re: Do animals deserve a right to life?

    Quote Originally Posted by kansaswhig View Post
    Terrible analogy. Totally taken out of context.

    I have not "built any diseases". I have worked on a book, but never finished.



    Lay off the zombie flicks, nerd. I think humans won this one.



    Wow. You need to get out.



    I doubt it. I think the truth is you probably just hate Christians.



    I have no idea what the that little tourette's outburst is all about, but I'm willing to guess by the maturity of your posts and handle that you are a teenager. Or an idiot. Or both. You and repeter are probably best friends.
    Im guessing that you are just a fat republican who does nothing but preach and only believes that freedom is the right to live the way you do. Sad. You are scum to this world and you will never amount to anything.
    Luckily your time on this earth is limited and everyday you get closer to death. When you pass the world will be a better place.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •