View Poll Results: Does a new person's life "biologically" begin at conception?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    54 64.29%
  • No

    30 35.71%
Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 304

Thread: Does life biologically begin at conception?

  1. #151
    Educator
    Anarcho-fascist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    T E X A S !
    Last Seen
    09-26-14 @ 11:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,069
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Does life biologically begin at conception?

    A person's body begins at conception, yes.

  2. #152
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nun-ya-dang Bidness
    Last Seen
    02-19-11 @ 03:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,981

    Arrow Re: Does life biologically begin at conception?

    Quote Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
    Soo... if someone writes it, it must be true? Seriously? This is your argument?
    They more than wrote it. They fought on the basis for it. Killed and died for it. As has many generations after them.

    You are more than welcome to deny the fact that your own rights are inherent,... That's all well and good.

    When you start denying the inherent rights of others,... you will find out just how "real" they are.

  3. #153
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nun-ya-dang Bidness
    Last Seen
    02-19-11 @ 03:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,981

    Thumbs up Re: Does life biologically begin at conception?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anarcho-fascist View Post
    A person's body begins at conception, yes.
    That's a good way to word it Anarcho.

    Thanks.

    By the way,.. have you responded to my other poll?

    .
    Last edited by Chuz Life; 12-22-09 at 12:26 AM.

  4. #154
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Does life biologically begin at conception?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuz Life View Post
    They more than wrote it. They fought on the basis for it. Killed and died for it. As has many generations after them.

    You are more than welcome to deny the fact that your own rights are inherent,... That's all well and good.

    When you start denying the inherent rights of others,... you will find out just how "real" they are.
    They're only "real" in our system of government, in our borders. They are only granted here. Otherwise, they are earned and fought for.

    Of course my own rights are not inherent. It's not even remotely possible for them to be inherent. If I lived in a different country, I would have different rights. If I lived outside the borders of any country at all, I would have different rights - the ones I EARN.

    So again, just because someone writes 'endowed by a creator', it must be true? There is no 'creator' to 'endow' anything of the sort. And if there were, then we wouldn't be arguing over them and changing them all the time since they'd be 'inherent' and there'd be no argument about them.

  5. #155
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nun-ya-dang Bidness
    Last Seen
    02-19-11 @ 03:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,981

    joke Re: Does life biologically begin at conception?

    Quote Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
    So again, just because someone writes 'endowed by a creator', it must be true? There is no 'creator' to 'endow' anything of the sort. And if there were, then we wouldn't be arguing over them and changing them all the time since they'd be 'inherent' and there'd be no argument about them.
    If you are alive (and humans in the embryonic stage of their lives are),... you have a right to live the life you are already living.

    You say there is no "creator?" I'm guessing by that you mean "God."

    News for you,... if you can look at a creature and deny they have a right to their life,.. even as you would defend your own,...

    There's a "God" thing going on,....

    You just don't see who it is playing the role.

  6. #156
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Does life biologically begin at conception?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuz Life View Post
    If you are alive (and humans in the embryonic stage of their lives are),... you have a right to live the life you are already living.
    Yup, in this country *I*, as a person, do have a right to live my life. That right is granted to me by my government.

    You say there is no "creator?" I'm guessing by that you mean "God."
    Any creator.

    News for you,... if you can look at a creature and deny they have a right to their life,.. even as you would defend your own,...

    There's a "God" thing going on,....

    You just don't see who it is playing the role.
    ROFL I didn't realize I was a goddess for eating bacon. That's awesome!

    My dog killed a squirrel, is he a god too?

  7. #157
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Does life biologically begin at conception?

    Just killed a fly. My goddess powers know no bounds!

  8. #158
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nun-ya-dang Bidness
    Last Seen
    02-19-11 @ 03:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,981

    Re: Does life biologically begin at conception?

    Quote Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
    Yup, in this country *I*, as a person, do have a right to live my life. That right is granted to me by my government.
    A right is a "just claim" Rivrr...

    Are you saying that you would not have a justifiable claim to your life in the absense of Government recognition of that right?

    Ever heard of "anarchy?"

    Your right to your life persists even under anarchy. You just have to rely more on yourself than the good-will of others to defend it.

    Quote Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
    Any creator.
    My Parents were my creators.

  9. #159
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Does life biologically begin at conception?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuz Life View Post
    A right is a "just claim" Rivrr...

    Are you saying that you would not have a justifiable claim to your life in the absense of Government recognition of that right?

    Ever heard of "anarchy?"

    Your right to your life persists even under anarchy. You just have to rely more on yourself than the good-will of others to defend it.
    And I would have whatever rights I could defend. As soon as someone bigger and stronger or more charismatic takes them away from me, then I have them no longer.


    My Parents were my creators.
    Did they do a special ceremony to 'endow' you with rights?

  10. #160
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nun-ya-dang Bidness
    Last Seen
    02-19-11 @ 03:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,981

    Thumbs up Re: Does life biologically begin at conception?

    Quote Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
    And I would have whatever rights I could defend. As soon as someone bigger and stronger or more charismatic takes them away from me, then I have them no longer.
    And where (if not from your creator-s) would the rights you are now defending,... come from?

    Quote Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
    Did they do a special ceremony to 'endow' you with rights?
    Yes!

    As a matter of fact they did.

    They called it "conception."

    Now say gnite gracie,..
    Last edited by Chuz Life; 12-22-09 at 12:53 AM.

Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •