View Poll Results: All books must be set on fire because

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • No knowledge in them can be repeated and no knowledge in them should not be repeated.

    3 50.00%
  • The knowledge in them can be repeated and the knowledge in them should be repeated.

    3 50.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: Set all books on fire because

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Set all books on fire because


  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Set all books on fire because

    I think what is really being asked here is:
    Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

    and the answer is simple:
    I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

    It's just common sense.

  3. #13
    Hard As A Rock
    Strucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Last Seen
    10-19-17 @ 08:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    2,074

    Re: Set all books on fire because

    Quote Originally Posted by Dav View Post
    I'm with Dav ^^^^
    "The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without."

    ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

  4. #14
    Educator Frodly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Last Seen
    06-26-16 @ 02:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    684

    Re: Set all books on fire because

    After reading this thread, I do have some desire to set the internet on fire. Does that count?
    I'm a Tarte, what!! You want some of this??

    To argue with a man who has renounced his reason is like giving medicine to the dead. -- Thomas Paine

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Set all books on fire because

    Mushroom sentence.

    But that wouldn't detract from hypothetical validity in any hypothetical case.

    You need to render the abstract context of this statement into regular wording so we can catch up with you. We do not comprehend.

    Anyways, you made me want to set all books on fire for a moment. <3

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Set all books on fire because

    Quote Originally Posted by Frodly View Post
    After reading this thread, I do have some desire to set the internet on fire. Does that count?
    After seeing that you are posting here more now, I have some desire to do this:

  7. #17
    Student 75Greeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    06-19-13 @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    266

    Re: Set all books on fire because

    Quote Originally Posted by Frodly View Post
    After reading this thread, I do have some desire to set the internet on fire. Does that count?
    if it doent it should






    _____________
    please click

  8. #18
    Student exvirgin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Tiruchirappalli
    Last Seen
    11-14-12 @ 06:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    220
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Set all books on fire because

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    After seeing that you are posting here more now, I have some desire to do this:
    Similar nonsenses can be found in the Analytical wiki at Analytical Wiki

  9. #19
    Professor
    Alfons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    10-31-17 @ 03:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,460

    Re: Set all books on fire because

    Quote Originally Posted by exvirgin View Post
    “Set all books on fire because no knowledge in them can be repeated and no knowledge in them should be repeated! Do not listen to your teachers or pastors, or mom and dad because none of their knowledge can be repeated and none of their knowledge should be repeated! But, do not forget to buy our books because we need your money. Do not forget to send your children to our schools and colleges, because we need your money. Listen to us, because we want you and your children to be our employees (slaves)!”
    What is your point?
    Rom 6:23:For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    10-14-11 @ 10:09 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,164

    Re: Set all books on fire because

    I am now depressed because this person knows how to set up a poll and I don't.


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •