View Poll Results: Is racism wrong?

Voters
376. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    119 31.65%
  • No

    251 66.76%
  • There is no such thing as racism

    6 1.60%
Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 381

Thread: Is racism wrong?

  1. #261
    Stigmatized! End R Word! Kali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Seen
    08-19-12 @ 12:29 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    13,334
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Is racism wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Change doesn't come; it's made. Hopefully a better president will make better choices, and better congress will make better choices, and people will better tackle the problems before them. But change, if there is to be any, requires all of us work to change things. I would feel more hopeful if the same tired old tricks didn't work as well today as they have forever.
    Wll Duh! Change does come and not just by people. Things happen in this world that set off another reaction which does cause and bring change. Sure-in politics-change comes with humans.
    ~Following My Own Flow~

  2. #262
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Is racism wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kali View Post
    Wll Duh! Change does come and not just by people. Things happen in this world that set off another reaction which does cause and bring change. Sure-in politics-change comes with humans.
    Yep.

  3. #263
    Pathetic Douchebag
    Cilogy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    10-10-14 @ 05:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,587

    Re: Is racism wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Partisan View Post
    I disagree with the last part of your statement.....
    That's pretty narrow-minded.

    The reason third world countries just happen to be comprised of non-white races is because of perpetual white supremacy throughout world history. That, in no way, supports the idea that "non-white = third world."

    I don't know what 1750s history book you took lessons from, but that's not he way the world works.


  4. #264
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Is racism wrong?

    [quote=Kali;1058442586]
    It is killing you that a strong black man is in charge now, huh?
    No, & at best he is a puppet, not a 'strong, black man'....
    Uh, make that 'strong, mulatto man'.......

    And your use of the word uppity is noted

    Have a "crying in my beer cause a black man got elected" day..
    I'm crying because a socialist puppet was elected by the kool aid drinking masses......

  5. #265
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Is racism wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cilogy View Post
    That's pretty narrow-minded.

    The reason third world countries just happen to be comprised of non-white races is because of perpetual white supremacy throughout world history. That, in no way, supports the idea that "non-white = third world."
    I don't know what 1750s history book you took lessons from, but that's not he way the world works.
    Oh, but it does work that way....
    Name one country run by non-whites that is not third world, excluding Japan & that is only becuse they were conquered, demolished & rebuilt to U.S. standards....
    Why do you suppose that there has been, 'perpetual white supremacy throughout world history'?......

  6. #266
    Puer Aeternus
    Tsunami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    11-08-16 @ 04:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,132

    Re: Is racism wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Partisan View Post
    Name one country run by non-whites that is not third world
    Schadenfreude ist die schönste Freude.

  7. #267
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Is racism wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsunami View Post
    He's half white, temporary & a puppet....
    He isn't running anything....
    Except running up the deficit......
    Last edited by Partisan; 12-25-09 at 11:42 AM.

  8. #268
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Is racism wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Partisan View Post
    Name one country run by non-whites that is not third world,
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsunami View Post


    Suck it, Partisan.

  9. #269
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Is racism wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post


    Suck it, Partisan.
    Barry's a puppet, he doesn't run anything......
    In fact, I'll go as far to say that the downward death spiral this country is in, is related to the increase of.....

  10. #270
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Goldsboro,PA
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 04:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,596
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Is racism wrong?

    Of course racism is wrong....
    But we are human, not perfect machines.
    There is racism in all of us, in a million different degrees.
    I believe this is the reason why the Conservatives are anti-Obama....Why the wealthy are anti-poor.
    Maybe in the year 2020 it will be a popular fad for man to publicly own up to his humanity, his fears, his racism.
    But I want this to be more than a fad.

Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •