View Poll Results: Is racism wrong?

Voters
376. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    119 31.65%
  • No

    251 66.76%
  • There is no such thing as racism

    6 1.60%
Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 381

Thread: Is racism wrong?

  1. #221
    Baby Eating Monster
    Korimyr the Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Laramie, WY
    Last Seen
    04-15-18 @ 03:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    18,789
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Is racism wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by jr602az View Post
    WTF!!! 237 voted no!!! OMFG this world is raciest.

    God Help This People
    Only reason I voted "yes" is that the idea of "race" itself is a primitive superstition. There's nothing wrong with discrimination and hate.

  2. #222
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 05:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Is racism wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by jr602az View Post
    raciest.
    racy adj.

    1. Having a distinctive and characteristic quality or taste.

    We're the raciest then are we? WE have the most distinctive quality or taste?


    Well thanks, jr602az!

  3. #223
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 07:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Is racism wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Korimyr the Rat View Post
    Only reason I voted "yes" is that the idea of "race" itself is a primitive superstition. There's nothing wrong with discrimination and hate.
    Well, yes, irrational hate is wrong.

  4. #224
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 05:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Is racism wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    Well, yes, irrational hate is wrong.

    Hate is a funny thing...
    I hate them for what they are and for what they may one day become. I hate them not because they hate us but because they are incapable of good, honest, human hatred.

  5. #225
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    43,640

    Re: Is racism wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Korimyr the Rat View Post
    Only reason I voted "yes" is that the idea of "race" itself is a primitive superstition. There's nothing wrong with discrimination and hate.

    Nothing wrong with discrimination and hate? C'mon, let's see you back that one up!
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance. It is the illusion of knowledge" Stephen Hawking

  6. #226
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 07:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Is racism wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    Hate is a funny thing...
    That is funny.

  7. #227
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 05:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Is racism wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    Nothing wrong with discrimination and hate? C'mon, let's see you back that one up!
    Hate is a natural emotion, especially as part of the grieving process. Nothing wrong with hate. How you apply that hate, now that might have some negative effects.

  8. #228
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Goldsboro,PA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,649
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Is racism wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    Sometimes, I agree with the posts being made, and sometimes I disagree. this is the first time I can say, I have no idea what any of the last few posts means. They appear to be in English, I know what all of the words mean, but the meaning of the paragraphs totally escapes me.

    I believe it may be related to not being into video games, maybe?
    Video games are for the children, of all ages.
    This thread, at one time a bit interesting, has degenerated into mindless babble.

  9. #229
    Baby Eating Monster
    Korimyr the Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Laramie, WY
    Last Seen
    04-15-18 @ 03:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    18,789
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Is racism wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    Nothing wrong with discrimination and hate? C'mon, let's see you back that one up!
    How am I supposed to prove a negative? Why don't you explain why they're wrong?

  10. #230
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    43,640

    Re: Is racism wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Korimyr the Rat View Post
    How am I supposed to prove a negative? Why don't you explain why they're wrong?
    Hate, even if the hater doesn't act on his emotion, has a negative effect on his own mental health.

    Discrimination has a negative effect on the object of that discrimination.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance. It is the illusion of knowledge" Stephen Hawking

Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •