View Poll Results: Is racism wrong?

Voters
376. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    119 31.65%
  • No

    251 66.76%
  • There is no such thing as racism

    6 1.60%
Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 381

Thread: Is racism wrong?

  1. #91
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Is racism wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Korimyr the Rat View Post
    Our fellow citizens, certainly. Not foreigners. Too much tolerance of alien behavior leads to a decay of native culture.
    What kind of foreigners were your ancestors?

  2. #92
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Is racism wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    What kind of foreigners were your ancestors?
    There's a difference between respecting your kin and respecting those who won't show you the same respect for the same reason.

  3. #93
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Is racism wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    There's a difference between respecting your kin and respecting those who won't show you the same respect for the same reason.
    Doesn't answer my question, and not Rat's point either.

    But you do realize that everything you say about the new foreigners was said about the previous ones, right? Our ancestors were bashed as drunken lazy non-assimilating aliens too.

  4. #94
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Is racism wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    Doesn't answer my question, and not Rat's point either.

    But you do realize that everything you say about the new foreigners was said about the previous ones, right? Our ancestors were bashed as drunken lazy non-assimilating aliens too.
    Everything was said about immigrants coming here, not foreigners who have no intention of becoming American. And yeah, it does have to do with what Korimyr said. He makes a damn fine point. We ought to be tolerant of our Countrymen because we have to live with then. As for Foreigners, they need to earn our respect and we need to earn theirs, it's not a 'given'. And if they talk **** about America, Americans, or attack America, then they don't get any respect or tolerance.

  5. #95
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Is racism wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    Everything was said about immigrants coming here, not foreigners who have no intention of becoming American.
    Huh? Who is that? Illegals? They have no intention of becoming American? Only because they aren't allowed to. Or do you mean those who won't assimilate? That's exactly what I'm talking about.

    And yeah, it does have to do with what Korimyr said. He makes a damn fine point. We ought to be tolerant of our Countrymen because we have to live with then. As for Foreigners, they need to earn our respect and we need to earn theirs, it's not a 'given'. And if they talk **** about America, Americans, or attack America, then they don't get any respect or tolerance.
    I think he was saying much more than that. We should ask him.

  6. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Is racism wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    Huh? Who is that? Illegals? They have no intention of becoming American? Only because they aren't allowed to. Or do you mean those who won't assimilate? That's exactly what I'm talking about.
    I was referring to our ancestors, why must you got off topic? Oh right, to make your point. I get you now.


    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    I think he was saying much more than that. We should ask him.
    Probably Sometimes I don't get him on the first few reads of his posts.

  7. #97
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Is racism wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    What kind of foreigners were your ancestors?
    Well, they came through Ellis Island for starters.....
    Not over the non existant southern border, on a raft, or a container ship....

  8. #98
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Is racism wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    Doesn't answer my question, and not Rat's point either.

    But you do realize that everything you say about the new foreigners was said about the previous ones, right? Our ancestors were bashed as drunken lazy non-assimilating aliens too.
    I'll wager no one said that about Albert Einstein....

  9. #99
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Is racism wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Partisan View Post
    Well, they came through Ellis Island for starters.....
    Not over the non existant southern border, on a raft, or a container ship....
    Ellis Island? A bunch of dirty, diseased, probably socialist subhumans with a strange foreign religion who refused to be like real Americans and didn't care about our culture and democratic traditions?

    (Hope you get my point).

  10. #100
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Is racism wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    Probably Sometimes I don't get him on the first few reads of his posts.
    Sometimes I still don't get him.

Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •