View Poll Results: Worst 20th Century President

Voters
158. You may not vote on this poll
  • Theodore Roosevelt

    3 1.90%
  • Woodrow Wilson

    12 7.59%
  • Herbert Hoover

    18 11.39%
  • Franklin Delano Roosevelt

    26 16.46%
  • Harry Truman

    1 0.63%
  • Lyndon Baines Johnson

    3 1.90%
  • Richard Nixon

    15 9.49%
  • James Earl Carter

    38 24.05%
  • William Jefferson Clinton

    6 3.80%
  • Other (Specify)

    36 22.78%
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 304

Thread: Worst 20th Century President

  1. #191
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Worst 20th Century President

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    He violated his oath to defend the constitution by doing so.
    As if the Constitution means anything to you people.

    Also, read the part of the Constitution where it says the Executive branch sets foreign policy.

    And don't forget to cite the part of the Constitution violated by Reagan when his underlings, without his knowledge or consent, sold arms to Iran, okay?

  2. #192
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Worst 20th Century President

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    No, it wasn't tricky at all.

    Then again, I was smart enough to note vote for Obama. Maybe people who are fooled easily enough to vote for con-man like that find all sorts of things incredibly complicated. Seems likely enough, since they're still ignorant enough to continue supporting their con-man.
    Why, just because you say so?

  3. #193
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Worst 20th Century President

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    As if the Constitution means anything to you people.

    Also, read the part of the Constitution where it says the Executive branch sets foreign policy.

    And don't forget to cite the part of the Constitution violated by Reagan when his underlings, without his knowledge or consent, sold arms to Iran, okay?
    Ah, there goes the right wing nut code, "you people"

    Wrong scary crow, I am white.

  4. #194
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Worst 20th Century President

    Quote Originally Posted by USA-1 View Post
    Ahhh, the Reagan legacy........

    The presidency of Ronald Reagan in the United States was marked by multiple scandals
    Yes, it was plagued by multiple made up media frenzies.....

    ....care to name the only president in the Twentieth Century to be impeached? Care to list all of his scandals, plus his wife's?

    Quote Originally Posted by USA-1 View Post
    resulting in the investigation, indictment, or conviction of 138 administration officials, the largest number for any president to date.[1]
    Yes, that's what happens with an honest justice system.

    Imagine what would have happened if the Janet Bull Dyke Baby Killing Jello Reno had been impeached for her mishandling of the assualt on the Branch Davidians and a man respecting the law had taken it's place.

    Quote Originally Posted by USA-1 View Post
    The most well known of these scandals, the Iran-Contra affair, involved a plan whereby weapons were sold to Iran and the profits diverted to fund the Nicaraguan Contras, in violation of U.S. and international law.
    And which Reagan was never indicted for.

    Quote Originally Posted by USA-1 View Post
    The HUD rigging scandal consisted of Department of Housing and Urban Development Secretary Samuel Pierce and his associates rigging low income housing bids to favor Republican contributors to Reagan's campaign as well as rewarding Republican lobbyists such as James G. Watt a former Secretary of the Interior. [2] Sixteen convictions were eventually handed down.[3]
    Ooooo! Reagan participated in this how?

    (yawn)

    Read up on your hero Clinton the Rapist President, Perjurer and Crook.

    Reagan's successes included:

    Controlling inflation.

    22 million new jobs created. (not "saved or created", a Messianic Meaninglessness).

    Fall of the Berlin Wall

    First START treaty.

    Fall of the Soviet Union, properly known at the Evil Empire, without a major war.

    Naming the Evil Empire.

    Initiated missile defense researches.

    Etc etc etc.

  5. #195
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Worst 20th Century President

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    Ah, there goes the right wing nut code, "you people"

    Wrong scary crow, I am white.
    Ah, well, white rats are are common.

    I mean, you're claiming to not be "people", so what else are you?

    For some reason you "rats", because you're racist, feel that every one who says "you people" are referring to blacks. I've no idea what mental illness causes this, but I can assure you that I've seen white people and brown people, and even very very dark brown people who are mistakenly referred to as "black", so I've no idea why any fool would think the term "you people" refers only to these so-called "blacks".

  6. #196
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Worst 20th Century President

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    Why, just because you say so?
    Yeah, pretty much.

    That, and the fact that only "you people" seem to be having problems with the question.

  7. #197
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Worst 20th Century President

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    Ah, well, white rats are are common.

    I mean, you're claiming to not be "people", so what else are you?

    For some reason you "rats", because you're racist, feel that every one who says "you people" are referring to blacks. I've no idea what mental illness causes this, but I can assure you that I've seen white people and brown people, and even very very dark brown people who are mistakenly referred to as "black", so I've no idea why any fool would think the term "you people" refers only to these so-called "blacks".
    Isn't calling someone a rat here an insult?

  8. #198
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Worst 20th Century President

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    Ah, well, white rats are are common.

    I mean, you're claiming to not be "people", so what else are you?

    For some reason you "rats", because you're racist, feel that every one who says "you people" are referring to blacks. I've no idea what mental illness causes this, but I can assure you that I've seen white people and brown people, and even very very dark brown people who are mistakenly referred to as "black", so I've no idea why any fool would think the term "you people" refers only to these so-called "blacks".
    Ross Perot, while addressing a black audience said it. Rush limbaugh uses it all the time. racist code.

  9. #199
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Worst 20th Century President

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    Isn't calling someone a rat here an insult?
    Isn't calling someone a racist an insult?

  10. #200
    Guru
    Skateguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston/Heights
    Last Seen
    02-07-12 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,571

    Re: Worst 20th Century President

    Kennedy--tried to rule from his Ivory tower in Neverland
    "Don't be particular bout nothin, but the company you keep"

Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •