View Poll Results: Does China have the capabilities to co-govern the world with the USA?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, China does;

    15 28.30%
  • No, China doesn't;

    38 71.70%
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 196

Thread: Does China have the capabilities to co-govern the world with the USA?

  1. #131
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Does China have the capabilities to co-govern the world with the USA?

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Strange words coming from an American-hating flagburner.
    I dont hate America. I want its best. I hate people who follow beliefts that will lead to the ruination and devestation of your country. For example the ultra corrupt republican party.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  2. #132
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Does China have the capabilities to co-govern the world with the USA?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    thanks to you and Ikari for responding to him, I am finding that, as with many other issues, Maximus is simply too wrapped up in his hatred of America zeal and completely irrational, so I won't bother responding to him here.
    You are just completely wrong. I just want to show America is not perfect like you all seem to believe while you point fingers at everyone else for doing the same bad things you do.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  3. #133
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Does China have the capabilities to co-govern the world with the USA?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    I dont hate America. I want its best. I hate people who follow beliefts that will lead to the ruination and devestation of your country. For example the ultra corrupt republican party.
    Yeah, I'm sure you have a wonderful understanding of how America REALLY is from all the international press we get. Why don't you shut your mouth until you know what it's really like. Frog.

  4. #134
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Does China have the capabilities to co-govern the world with the USA?

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure you have a wonderful understanding of how America REALLY is from all the international press we get. Why don't you shut your mouth until you know what it's really like. Frog.
    I know how it is based on a broad understanding of what is going on. I also have quite a good understanding from following American current events from domestic, international, my nations, other nations and so fourth press and media. Also of course I have a large impression of some Americans people viewpoints from being on forums like this.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  5. #135
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Does China have the capabilities to co-govern the world with the USA?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    That is such crap. Its no less true than the American manipulation of the financial market to affect their currency.

    You never keep America at the same standards as other. You blame others for **** America also does, but turns a blind eye when it is the US. No matter, China doesnt sell US currency reserve to China, the US does. Not the fault of China. China sets their currency rate to the dollar, too bad, what should we do? Impose trade tarrifs? ooh we already do that, both the US and Europe.

    Hipocrisy from your side all of this.
    The US allows people to buy our debt if they so choose. The selling of that is in our currency, the dollar. The Chinese government subsidizes its banks for these purchases and uses them to convert into their currency in such a way as to artificially inflate US currency. All I have said in this thread is that we can have a floating tariff to make up for this. All this anti-American rhetoric and hate has come from you and you alone. I never said America doesn't do bad things, I haven't fully excused America from its actions. I was merely commenting on this case, this situation, and what can be a proper action by my government. Nothing more, nothing less. If a country wants to purposefully affect the valuation of our dollar, there is no problem to putting in a floating tariff to account for that effect. None at all.

    So you can stop with your unsupported claims and undue anger. Take some deep breaths, calm down, and either engage in an intellectually honest and productive manner, or go take a break and do something else. This level of hate you spew is unsupported and unnecessary.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  6. #136
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Does China have the capabilities to co-govern the world with the USA?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    I know how it is based on a broad understanding of what is going on. I also have quite a good understanding from following American current events from domestic, international, my nations, other nations and so fourth press and media. Also of course I have a large impression of some Americans people viewpoints from being on forums like this.
    Anyone can see you've got a bias, and as such, you really aren't a reliable source for anything other than speculation and more biased filth. Vicious circle my friend. It's not YOUR fault, you just got caught up in something you have no business speaking about.

  7. #137
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Does China have the capabilities to co-govern the world with the USA?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    The US allows people to buy our debt if they so choose. The selling of that is in our currency, the dollar. The Chinese government subsidizes its banks for these purchases and uses them to convert into their currency in such a way as to artificially inflate US currency. All I have said in this thread is that we can have a floating tariff to make up for this. All this anti-American rhetoric and hate has come from you and you alone. I never said America doesn't do bad things, I haven't fully excused America from its actions. I was merely commenting on this case, this situation, and what can be a proper action by my government. Nothing more, nothing less. If a country wants to purposefully affect the valuation of our dollar, there is no problem to putting in a floating tariff to account for that effect. None at all.

    So you can stop with your unsupported claims and undue anger. Take some deep breaths, calm down, and either engage in an intellectually honest and productive manner, or go take a break and do something else. This level of hate you spew is unsupported and unnecessary.
    Complete bull**** and hipocrisy, China does far less currency manipulation than the US. They just peg their currency to the US one.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  8. #138
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Does China have the capabilities to co-govern the world with the USA?

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    Anyone can see you've got a bias, and as such, you really aren't a reliable source for anything other than speculation and more biased filth. Vicious circle my friend. It's not YOUR fault, you just got caught up in something you have no business speaking about.
    I have got a bias yes. Against corruption.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  9. #139
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Does China have the capabilities to co-govern the world with the USA?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    Complete bull**** and hipocrisy, China does far less currency manipulation than the US. They just peg their currency to the US one.
    The fact of the manner is that China manipulates our currency through their subsidizing of their State banks in context to buying our debt and changing the base monetary unity. We can rightfully respond.

    You don't seem to understand what I'm saying, and I fear it's because you're letting your hatred cloud your judgment and comprehension. I am only responding to this specific case, in which China does purposefully manipulate our currency (hence infringing upon our sovereignty). All I said is that it's ok to institute a floating tariff which accounts for this. It's my currency, I can protect it if I want. If other countries wish to protect their currency, they are free to do so.

    I think you are just way to eager to want to yell "bull****" and "hypocrisy" at Americans to allow you to fully understand the point. It's time to calm down, seriously.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  10. #140
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Does China have the capabilities to co-govern the world with the USA?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    I have got a bias yes. Against corruption.
    And the United States, and Americans in general. Yes, all true.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •