View Poll Results: Was it disgraceful when President Ronald Reagan bowed to Queen Elizabeth?

Voters
158. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

    70 44.30%
  • Yes

    25 15.82%
  • Who the hell cares?

    63 39.87%
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 100

Thread: Was it disgraceful when Reagan bowed to Queen Elizabeth?

  1. #71
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,680

    Re: Was it disgraceful when Reagan bowed to Queen Elizabeth?

    Quote Originally Posted by obvious Child View Post
    I'm being the hack.....by not caring at all who bows to whom and treating them the same? I guess you think someone who gives passes to their party for engaging in a behavior they condemn the other party for not hacks.

    Yeah....

    what party? did you miss if you provided proof of what i must now assume was a lie, id condemn it as well?


    But your side is not engaging in partisan hackery when it ignores how past presidents including Reagan and Bush HW bowed to foreign heads of state?

    are you being purposefully ignorant and obtuse to troll now?

    show me the pics of subserviant gestures or what not and ill condemn them, dont cry if i dont take your word.



    And I know how you treat evidence.

    and i know how you troll...


    I provide a story. You want a picture. I provide a picture you claim it's photoshopped and want a video. So on and so forth until you want a notarized statement by Reagan himself with a witness statement signed by GOD. I know how you operate and it's downright shameful. I'm not playing your game.

    Point still is, if you refuse to condemn Reagan or Bush or any Republican president for bowing when you criticize a Democrat president for doing the same behavior, you are a hack.

    Keep posting Rev. And look at my signature. If you don't like hypocrisy being pointed out, maybe you should make an effort to tell those who are extreme hypocrites to shutup?



    your are lying, you made up a story, have been exposed as a hack fraud, and now want to rest on your laurals...


    you use this thread to attack anyone who questions your lie, and what next will you be complaining somewhere about the mean old posters who took you to task for such a nonsense thread like this?


    post the pic or concede you made it up.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #72
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: Was it disgraceful when Reagan bowed to Queen Elizabeth?

    I'm not playing your game Rev. I know how you operate and I'm not playing.

    Point still is [AND YOU STILL REFUSE TO ADDRESS THIS], if you refuse to condemn Reagan or Bush or any Republican president for bowing when you criticize a Democrat president for doing the same behavior, you are a hack.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  3. #73
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,680

    Re: Was it disgraceful when Reagan bowed to Queen Elizabeth?

    Quote Originally Posted by obvious Child View Post
    I'm not playing your game Rev. I know how you operate and I'm not playing.

    Point still is [AND YOU STILL REFUSE TO ADDRESS THIS], if you refuse to condemn Reagan or Bush or any Republican president for bowing when you criticize a Democrat president for doing the same behavior, you are a hack.


    you are lying....


    you prove reagan did this, ill condemn it. but until you do, fess up and aknowledge this is a troll thread based on your baiting lies.



    you lie when you call me a hack, when i have said in almost every post in this thread, show me that they did this, and ill condemn them....


    you are fail
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  4. #74
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,671

    Re: Was it disgraceful when Reagan bowed to Queen Elizabeth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    No it's all good because Bush's hand is over, that's means he's dominant and making foreign leaders his bitch.
    That was classic. Wins the coveted Captain America "Best Post of the Week" Award.


    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  5. #75
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: Was it disgraceful when Reagan bowed to Queen Elizabeth?

    lol. Still trying to get me to play your silly little game eh?

    Prove my posted story wrong. See, I can play too.

    And I'm failing because I won't play your game of "evidence" that ends with you demanding evidence from God? But you are rational? Huh.

    Stop pretending you're not a hack. Btw, I notice you refuse to address how Bush HW bowed to at the time the Japanese PM. Oh wait. You're going to demand evidence from God on that one.

    Grow up.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  6. #76
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,680

    Re: Was it disgraceful when Reagan bowed to Queen Elizabeth?

    Quote Originally Posted by obvious Child View Post
    lol. Still trying to get me to play your silly little game eh?

    Prove my posted story wrong. See, I can play too.

    And I'm failing because I won't play your game of "evidence" that ends with you demanding evidence from God? But you are rational? Huh.

    Stop pretending you're not a hack. Btw, I notice you refuse to address how Bush HW bowed to at the time the Japanese PM. Oh wait. You're going to demand evidence from God on that one.

    Grow up.




    so obvious child punches puppies. prove that he doesnt....



    if bush hw did it. he was an embarrassing fool.... you fail to prove it though so its irrellevant.


    your thread is epic fail....
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  7. #77
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: Was it disgraceful when Reagan bowed to Queen Elizabeth?

    Not at all. It provides a great list of who is a giant partisan hack by showing who of the bashers refused to vote.

    And even worse, HW bowed to Hirohito.

    Presidential Bows, Revisited - The Caucus Blog - NYTimes.com

    There's no point to address your "claims" for proof because you will always raise the bar on what you will accept. Therefore it is futile (and stupid) to enter into such an engagement with you. Where rational people read the story and move on, you keep demanding ever increasingly levels of evidence while providing absolutely nothing but personal insults. You frankly know you can find enough to convince you in private, but in public you demand supernatural levels of evidence.

    Therefore, I will not play your game.

    But thanks for showing you are a hypocrite. What is epic fail is your attempt to appear as rational and not extremely partisan.

    I do find it amusing how you called me a hack when I treat both of them the same.

    Watch: Your posts are epic fail because you have utterly failed to refute my story.
    Last edited by obvious Child; 11-18-09 at 10:44 PM.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  8. #78
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,680

    Re: Was it disgraceful when Reagan bowed to Queen Elizabeth?

    Bush I was a moron.


    Still waiting for proof reagan bowed to elizibeth.


    Illet this post stand as to who is the hack, hack
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  9. #79
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,858
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Was it disgraceful when Reagan bowed to Queen Elizabeth?

    No POTUS should ever bow down to anyone else. Period. The only bowing that I would consider ok is a head bow. Anything else is disrespectful to our country.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  10. #80
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: Was it disgraceful when Reagan bowed to Queen Elizabeth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    No POTUS should ever bow down to anyone else. Period. The only bowing that I would consider ok is a head bow. Anything else is disrespectful to our country.
    How is our country disrespected?
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •