View Poll Results: See OP

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, because...

    22 22.00%
  • No, because...

    64 64.00%
  • Other

    14 14.00%
Page 22 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 870

Thread: Does life on other planets disprove the BIble

  1. #211
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Does life on other planets disprove the BIble

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    Just because you cannot Comprehend Raptor Jesus, Does not mean he doesn't love you.
    Yeah, I'm sure he does, especially with barbeque sauce.

  2. #212
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Timbuktu
    Last Seen
    01-30-12 @ 08:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    2,730

    Re: Does life on other planets disprove the BIble

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    .

    BUT... if you believe that everything in the univese is/was created by the laws of physics, then you cannot escape the reality that all things are set in stone.
    Yes the laws of physics are set in stone for OUR universe and for everything AFTER our "big bang".

    There is more to it than just a singularity point of the "big bang" (and our universe) because something had to set up the energy for this singularity.

    Like I said I have some theories I have been working on but I will not disclose it here and now.
    Last edited by creativedreams; 11-13-09 at 04:51 PM.

  3. #213
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Does life on other planets disprove the BIble

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    sure you can.
    Since there's not one shred of evidence for the existence of this God character, and since this dude answers no questions and merely increases the complexity of the answers, It really serves no purpose at all.
    You really should not have to be told that absence of proof is not proof of absence.

    Then you add in the fact that it's known that religious mania is a mental process, not a physical process, and you suddenly realize that belief in god is mere human irrationality in an otherwise rational universe.
    This does nothing to disprove God, as it speaks only to the beings that may believe in Him. Belief in Him, or absence of said belief, does nothing to confirm or deny His existence.

    Thus, your attempt to disprove God fails. Miserably.
    Last edited by Goobieman; 11-13-09 at 04:48 PM.

  4. #214
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Does life on other planets disprove the BIble

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    Just because you cannot Comprehend Raptor Jesus, Does not mean he doesn't love you.
    Epic as always!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  5. #215
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Does life on other planets disprove the BIble

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    Damn, I wish you people wouldn't pretend to know modern physics.

    Please state the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle, you may use words, not equations.
    How boringly predictable.
    Last edited by Goobieman; 11-13-09 at 04:48 PM.

  6. #216
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Does life on other planets disprove the BIble

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    You really should not have to be told that absence of proof is not proof of absence.
    You should really try to figure out that if there's no evidence for something, it's ignorant to believe in it anyway.

  7. #217
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Does life on other planets disprove the BIble

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    How boringly predictable.
    YES!

    Actually expecting you to at least demonstrate a basement level of knowledge of the topics you're spewing on is really too much, but it's necessary anyway.

    So, if you haven't heard of the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle, a true cornerstone of our quantum-based modern society, you should probably google it.

  8. #218
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Does life on other planets disprove the BIble

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    You should really try to figure out that if there's no evidence for something, it's ignorant to believe in it anyway.
    You said that God could be disproved, and as such, the issue of belief in God is irrelevant.

    Your attempt to disprove God failed, as demonstrated.

  9. #219
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Timbuktu
    Last Seen
    01-30-12 @ 08:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    2,730

    Re: Does life on other planets disprove the BIble

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    You should really try to figure out that if there's no evidence for something, it's ignorant to believe in it anyway.
    No evidence?

    You call every culture, tribe, and group of humans (disconnected) around an entire planet that simultaneously believe in a God as no evidence?
    Last edited by creativedreams; 11-13-09 at 05:00 PM.

  10. #220
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Does life on other planets disprove the BIble

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    You said that God could be disproved, and as such, the issue of belief in God is irrelevant.

    Your attempt to disprove God failed, as demonstrated.
    Please cite my post from which you claim I included the phrase "God could be disproved".

    I said God isn't necessary for anything.

Page 22 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •